Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao Golden Dawn is back in greek parliament under a new name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
https://twitter.com/GeromanAT/status/1672886906059669504

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003
The backstabber Alexis Tsipras is gone. It will be interesting to see what happens to Syriza as it was basically Tsipras Party.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i say swears online posted:

lmao Golden Dawn is back in greek parliament under a new name

watching 300 to celebrate the spartiate party

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/ColborneMichael/status/1674317393340841984

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
the finnish economy will boom with new and exciting spurdobears.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
this guy definitely plays a balkan nationalist on the internet

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Wonder if it's related

https://twitter.com/enericci/status/1674089274264678400

Someone go get a kabab in Finland to see if that photo is real.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Tallinn is the capital of Estonia :ssh:

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Not sure why the two are interchangeable for me.

And if I'm being completely honest I mix up Latvia and Lithuania all the time too.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
France

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Lostconfused posted:

And if I'm being completely honest I mix up Latvia and Lithuania all the time too.
it's racism

xiaoren
Dec 9, 2021

e: I'm an idiot

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
At least it's not Latveria

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

tripartite republic of baltistan

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Lostconfused posted:

estonia and finland are both finnic, latvia and lithuania are both baltic (language group)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ghost Leviathan posted:

At least it's not Latveria

i keep hearing about Lithia and why it's important to elon musk

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Megamissen posted:

estonia and finland are both finnic, latvia and lithuania are both baltic (language group)

i met some lithuanians who were super proud that their language is closest to PIE. i thought they were just being weird euros until i looked it up and it's true

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

i met some lithuanians who were super proud that their language is closest to PIE. i thought they were just being weird euros until i looked it up and it's true

huh, that's neat

elsewhere, in France:

https://twitter.com/ciarandold/status/1674727444073381889

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

explains why everybody else stopped speaking pie

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

i like the latvian/lithuanian names that are just "normal" names but with an s at the end, they are fun to say

e: seems like you cant even open twitter links without being logged in now

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Megamissen posted:

i like the latvian/lithuanian names that are just "normal" names but with an s at the end, they are fun to say

e: seems like you cant even open twitter links without being logged in now

Yeah, I'm free.
(you can still use unofficialbird.com I think.)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

he died

https://www.politico.eu/article/finlands-economy-minister-resigns-after-nazi-references/

edit his name is Vilhelm lmfao

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A Buttery Pastry posted:

this guy definitely plays a balkan nationalist on the internet

I think he plays a Finnish Nazi on the internet. Because he is, and lacks the imagination to "play".

Anyway he outed the entire Coalition and "Christian" "Democrat" parties as Nazi supporters. Even the one Jewish guy didn't vote against him.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I think he plays a Finnish Nazi on the internet. Because he is, and lacks the imagination to "play".
"Balkan Nationalists" on the internet are mostly either far-right Finns or Americans roleplaying, which means every far-right Finn roleplays as a balkan nationalist.

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

drat, can't even view a twitter video without logging in now

i bet it was great too

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A Buttery Pastry posted:

"Balkan Nationalists" on the internet are mostly either far-right Finns or Americans roleplaying, which means every far-right Finn roleplays as a balkan nationalist.

Ligur and Lollontee never claimed to be Balkan.

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013
lollontee was a lot of things but a nazi is news to me

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Eminent DNS posted:

drat, can't even view a twitter video without logging in now

i bet it was great too

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1674538992291704832/pu/vid/464x826/NB0oQNqkcgcgSMZj.mp4?tag=12

people should just link the vids directly

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jeff Fatwood posted:

lollontee was a lot of things but a nazi is news to me

He never posted a single thing that a Nazi wouldn't have posted. Make of that what you will.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

3D Megadoodoo posted:

never claimed to be Balkan.

A Buttery Pastry is making fun of the time I mentioned that there was a time period during which a bunch of really weird extremely online Finns (and sometimes yanks) loved roleplaying Balkans nationalists online. The ones I've heard people over here bring up a few times were on Total War and Paradox forums, but I've encountered a few out in the wilds. It wasn't organized as fair as I know, it was just a weird, bizzarre thing that was happening at one point that I do not in any way understand other than "it happened" and "it might have had something to do with Ylilauta". Like, why Finland of all places?

This, of course, evolved into "all Balkans nationalists are secretly Finns roleplaying" because goons.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

my dad posted:

A Buttery Pastry is making fun of the time I mentioned that there was a time period during which a bunch of really weird extremely online Finns (and sometimes yanks) loved roleplaying Balkans nationalists online. The ones I've heard people over here bring up a few times were on Total War and Paradox forums, but I've encountered a few out in the wilds. It wasn't organized as fair as I know, it was just a weird, bizzarre thing that was happening at one point that I do not in any way understand other than "it happened" and "it might have had something to do with Ylilauta". Like, why Finland of all places?

This, of course, evolved into "all Balkans nationalists are secretly Finns roleplaying" because goons.

OK I haven't been to those places :shrug:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lollontee ftw

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

3D Megadoodoo posted:

He never posted a single thing that a Nazi wouldn't have posted. Make of that what you will.

Such as?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You first.

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013
Huh?

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013
Am I reading you wrong? Did he post nazi poo poo or not?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
3d's post read like "you know who else liked dogs?" joke to me but idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Ligur and Lollontee never claimed to be Balkan.
not on their main account.

my dad posted:

making fun with, not of.