Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

Did RAW have something cool advertised or happen this week, does anyone know? It did the highest rating since Mania by a good margin.

Increases in both overall audience and demo rating, to the tune of “best since the Raw After WrestleMania” numbers. Monday’s Raw averaged nearly two million viewers viewers per hour (1.97 to be exact). It did a .61 rating with 18-49 year olds, the best on all of television —not counting the baseball game, which was watched by 3.43 million and had a .85 with the 18-49 set.

the product is extremely hot right now. all there is to it really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Did RAW have something cool advertised or happen this week, does anyone know? It did the highest rating since Mania by a good margin.

CM Punk getting elbowed in the balls created a ripple effect for the entire pro wrestling industry.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Dango Bango posted:

CM Punk getting elbowed in the balls created a ripple effect for the entire pro wrestling industry.

The 11th doctor: "well you see this is what we called a fixed event in time. You can't just STOP his balls from getting elbow dropped. The consequences would be disasterous!"

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

yea ok posted:

the product is extremely hot right now. all there is to it really

It's annoying as gently caress but too many more weeks of this and I'm gonna have to admit Roman's stupid loving rear end is actually a draw.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

do yall think vince spray tanned or used a booth

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Vince would never spray tan that’s basically wearing makeup

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Vince kept his rear end in a top hat bleached for the Kiss My rear end Club. Not sure about these days.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Vince kept his rear end in a top hat bleached for the Kiss My rear end Club. Not sure about these days.

its actually just naturally like that

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Kvlt! posted:

do yall think vince spray tanned or used a booth

According to publicly available legal complaints, tanning beds are his thing.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Shard posted:

The 11th doctor:

I know we joke about CM Punk being injury prone but he doesn't need 11 doctors come on.

I get it

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

MJeff posted:

So people would make fun of his lovely Vincent Price look instead of going "why the gently caress is this serial rapist coming back."

And it worked.

With his attitude I kept thinking Andrew Ryan...or some other billionaire in a hastily applied Ryan skin-suit

"Is a man not entitled to a 'stache that is trash?"

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Cavauro posted:

Vince has been using galvanic electrolysis since the mid-80s. it had been around forever but started getting popular (again) back then. it's why you never saw him with even a hint of stubble even at the end of a show. he was at the save mart center for 12 hours during the 2005 royal rumble, came out onto the show at the end, and looked like he had just shaved. the reason he does that tight to the lip mustache is not just because of the look he intended but because his growth above that is too awful from the past treatments. if you find out it's made up, don't stop being my friend

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

BOOTY-ADE posted:

With his attitude I kept thinking Andrew Ryan...or some other billionaire in a hastily applied Ryan skin-suit

"Is a man not entitled to a 'stache that is trash?"

The Big Daddy is going over Roman at Mania, jack.

Vince is gonna start selling ADAM at the merch stands afterwards.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Gonz posted:

The Big Daddy is going over Roman at Mania, jack.

Vince is gonna start selling ADAM at the merch stands afterwards.

Bray & the Wyatts come out of the shadows as splicers with Little Sister Alexa & the big glowing needles

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/chx_rliex/status/1674444883149332481

Hm.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
London World Order

EDIT: It literally says that. Haha, gently caress

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

London World Order

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

WWF v. WWF 2: LWO v. LWO

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
hot new colonialism merch just dropped

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we discussing our fave wwe moments?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TZcW8wmmo4&t=76s

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Go Go Gadget Stimulants

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:blaster:

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

*Drake recoiling* "Billy Robinson"

*Drake pointing* "Tommy Robinson"

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Getting out the rooty tooty point and shooties out in celebration, eh?

Perfect shirt for ya

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Could have been worse. Could have been the Spanish flag

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you, I love you,
I love you, I love you
Night Man
Someone has probably already said this, but Vince looks like Brak's dad from the Brak show. Except he's really old and looks awful because he's a racist rapist. I like how he dyed everything including the eyebrows. It makes one wonder "does the carpet match the drapes?". But not me though because that's gross.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

the_Vandal posted:

Someone has probably already said this, but Vince looks like Brak's dad from the Brak show. Except he's really old and looks awful because he's a racist rapist. I like how he dyed everything including the eyebrows. It makes one wonder "does the carpet match the drapes?". But not me though because that's gross.
It never made me wonder tbh

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the_Vandal posted:

for me, i just think of edward scissorhands. vince mcmahon showing austin theory the maye young hand and dying.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

That DICK! posted:

for me, i just think of edward scissorhands. vince mcmahon showing austin theory the maye young hand and dying.

Lmfao

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

The #rehireelicottonwood movement starts NOW

I tried, but people kept saying that he doesn't have one.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

There is both solace and dread in knowing that a man can not buy their way out of becoming old.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Uncle Howdy

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Aunt Doody

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

New Nattie gimmick???

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Pretend to be shocked but (potential SD spoiler for tonight):

All the scoopsters in the know are apparently reporting Charlotte is currently penciled in to beat Asuka for the title tonight

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

Pretend to be shocked but (potential SD spoiler for tonight):

All the scoopsters in the know are apparently reporting Charlotte is currently penciled in to beat Asuka for the title tonight

Well yeah. I mean that's like the main thing she does.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Deeply depressing company

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
How many times has Charlotte beaten Asuka for either of the Women’s championships?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Pope Corky the IX posted:

How many times has Charlotte beaten Asuka for either of the Women’s championships?

Not counting house shows, twice, with one going the other direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Not gonna lie, I’m pretty excited to see where The Bloodline story goes this week