Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
My signing senses are telling me that thats a good un

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Farke to leeds seems the new leeds manager rumour

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Yea I don't mind it at all.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

This is a strange one.

Not mad about this one.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
PEH has played like 95% of spurs' minutes over the past 2 seasons through perpetual midfield issues and he gets way too much heat from dumbass spurs fans imo

good servant for the club but if he wants out then i can't blame him

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Hojbjerg is fine but spurs can stand to lose a central midfield clogger seeing as Skipp and Sarr are younger, and Bentancur and Bissouma are better.

Would rather sell some of the many poo poo defenders though

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

Hojbjerg is fine but spurs can stand to lose a central midfield clogger seeing as Skipp and Sarr are younger, and Bentancur and Bissouma are better.

Would rather sell some of the many poo poo defenders though

He's your best central midfielder, do you have brain worms? He missed five (5) league games in three seasons

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

Yeah he isn't as good as Bentancur or Bissouma.

He isn't bad but if reasonable money comes in then why not.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
every team needs a guy who will run around the field tripping people and then getting mad at them

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Seriously, that man provides 90% of the backbone on Spurs. For a team known for wilting under pressure, it's insane to be happy about the only solid character leaving. I'm happy though

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

i'm imagining ten hag just coming back with the same £55m and telling them that he'll take £1m away every day they wait

woe to the vanquished

FullLeatherJacket fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jun 29, 2023

Reek
Nov 3, 2002

every.fucking.year.
Bentancour/Bissouma start and Maddison takes the third spot they would have Hojbjerg play and will fill the roll better in Ange's system, if he plays a similar style to the way he lined up at Celtic

I'd love to keep the guy for rotation, closing out games but I can see why they would try to get some money for him when you've got Skipp/Sarr/Ndombele(lol)/Lo Celso?/Gil??

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

vyelkin posted:

every team needs a guy who will run around the field tripping people and then getting mad at them

i love watching him commit an obvious foul then yell at the ref to gently caress off for calling it

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

Reek posted:

Bentancour/Bissouma start and Maddison takes the third spot they would have Hojbjerg play and will fill the roll better in Ange's system, if he plays a similar style to the way he lined up at Celtic

I'd love to keep the guy for rotation, closing out games but I can see why they would try to get some money for him when you've got Skipp/Sarr/Ndombele(lol)/Lo Celso?/Gil??

I think this is the way it's going - with maybe one of Lo Celso or Ndombele deputising / rotating with Maddison. Gil is a proper winger and might fit really well in a Postecoglu team

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Mount is good and I’m surprised less poo poo teams didn’t go in for him.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1674398071675822081?s=20

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Emery getting the crew back together Expendables montage dot mpeg four

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

FullLeatherJacket posted:

i'm imagining ten hag just coming back with the same £55m and telling them that he'll take £1m away every day they wait

woe to the vanquished

i like to imagine that the £5m in "difficult add ons" is that he wins the Ballon d'Or

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

I think this is the way it's going - with maybe one of Lo Celso or Ndombele deputising / rotating with Maddison. Gil is a proper winger and might fit really well in a Postecoglu team

i think lo celso is good but if villareal want to keep him he's gone - unfairly maligned as injuries and 3.5 years of manager hell never really gave him a chance. apparently his vibes at the club were hosed but i can't really substantiate that.

ndombele i always wanted to believe in (until the morecambe game) but at this point the guy's only there because we literally can't sell him to anyone. i would love it if ange could activate his almonds though.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Have Arsenal signed anyone yet

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
no you can go back to sleep

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
The best Jota is going to Saudi Arabia for a number over £20 million, which is a bit of a gutter.

Aaron Mooy also retired today due to a back injury

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
seko fofana and brozovic to saudi arabia too. they're getting some good, non washed up players, it's a bit worrying.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Someone start the permanent Saudi pro league mdt

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Someone start the permanent Saudi pro league mdt

its the permanent premier league mdt whenever newcastle play m8

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
apparently a saudi team tried to sign vardy and he said no. huge missed chance for absolute god tier trolling imho.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/_pauljoyce/status/1674717064802578435?s=46&t=DcBXErlGIUJUj8quAgYfkQ

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

kri kri posted:

Have Arsenal signed anyone yet

Kai Havertz

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Kai Havertz

I was trying to tee up

Havertz we ever!!

:xd:

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Is he good? I've never seen him play.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Better than Jude IMHO.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
love me a mad hungrarian

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Eric Cantonese posted:

People are saying he’s the next great midfielder

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Eric Cantonese posted:

he's the best midfielder in the history of football OP

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

vyelkin posted:

he's the best midfielder in the history of football OP

You're supposed to wait til it's official lol

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

de gea is apparently now a free agent

contract offer is still on the table but I'm sure some bad team will swoop in and try to sign him (the bad team is not united do not say that the bad team is united)

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Manchester United Football Club is the bad team that will scoop him up

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I hope pooshited are forced to play with a 900 year old Tom Heaton in goal

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Pretty nuts that they got De Gea to agree to a new contract then basically pulled out of it like days before his current contract expired. This is mustache-twirlingly villainous stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Jude who? Looks like the friendly Reds of Merseyside have decided to trigger the €70m clause for "Big Dom" Dominik Szoboszlai. I've definitely been a huge fan for years.