Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
You may ask yourself, “What is that beautiful house?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/0Qu19Vy.mp4

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

SocksAndSandals posted:

where is this? whats it called?

It's the giants apartment in Potts Park in Germany. It's supposed to show the world from the eyes of a five year old. It's also at least 40 years old so everything in there is hilariously ancient.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Did they find that rug in a bog?

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

These reversed clips are getting more and more elaborate.

Brawnfire posted:

Did they find that rug in a bog?

I'm calling faked for clicks, like many of the animal rescue videos.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Geemer posted:

I've seen a few of these now, and the rugs almost universally start out pitch black, even the white ones. That being it's watermarked with their logo so it's pretty obviously marketing.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Geemer posted:

they're not faking the cleaning, that part's real. they're just dirtying it up themselves to show how good they are at what they do, it's an ad.

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar
Who is lining their pet cages with rugs (and why do they live in the mountains)? The floor mats of my car don't even hold that much dirt, and I spend way too much time beating those clean when I vacuum them god knows how often.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Rug cleaning videos always have rugs that are evenly coated in homogenous dark filth that also thankfully doesn’t stain fabric at all

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

https://i.imgur.com/oZhnb6A.gifv

I laughed myself into a Covid wheezing fit on this one.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Bad Munki posted:

https://i.imgur.com/oZhnb6A.gifv

I laughed myself into a Covid wheezing fit on this one.
the squeeze was perfectly timed to get me

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I feel like I can’t tell the difference after the third time they soap it and power wash it. Then they just keep going.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Bird in a Blender posted:

I feel like I can’t tell the difference after the third time they soap it and power wash it. Then they just keep going.

My bigger concern is how the gently caress the rugs in these videos are tar black in the first place.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

That guy is in the West Country somewhere. I doubt he makes them worse; he has shown rugs pulled from dumpsters. He had one that for whatever reason was on the floor of a coal bin, and another that was in an outside open shed with a dirt floor for decades.

I'll watch his YT for relaxation, he's in the category of chill-out/AUM videos.

At the end, he does one final wet-vac and films pouring the water out of the pickup, that it’s clear.

Carpets can hold a tremendous amount of dirt over the course of their life, and still look fine.. They will weigh a lot more when they're pulled than when they were put down. The channel shows the absolute worst ones.

PainterofCrap has a new favorite as of 15:06 on Jun 29, 2023

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
If you're into that, there's a game called Power Wash Simulator and you'll dig it.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the mountain rug cleaning youtube channel is stealing valor from my boys at Advanced Cleaning Systems, which is the carpet and rug cleaning channel of choice for connoisseurs

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

hawowanlawow posted:

the mountain rug cleaning youtube channel is stealing valor from my boys at Advanced Cleaning Systems, which is the carpet and rug cleaning channel of choice for connoisseurs

Show me you rug cleaning youtube channel tierlist

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I’m going to poo poo on a series of ten rugs and see who is really the best at cleaning them

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

Wipe until it's clean.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/3cHjoZi.gifv

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
This isn't the cursed thread

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
missed opportunity to make it a giant roll stamp.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

LifeSunDeath posted:

With an imprint of a CVS receipt I assume

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

dickbutts all about town slowly

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

At least its slower than walking

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

I been making poo poo in Zelda that makes more sense than this.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

This is a really creative form of locomotion so I applaud them for their effort. One slight adjustment I might suggest though is using some sort of 'wheel' type device instead of tracks to move as it might make the vehicle perform a bit better.

Just my amateur opinion, I could be wrong.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Inceltown posted:

This is a really creative form of locomotion so I applaud them for their effort. One slight adjustment I might suggest though is using some sort of 'wheel' type device instead of tracks to move as it might make the vehicle perform a bit better.

But then it would just tip over.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Inceltown posted:

But... it would just be a... bi-cycle then. Whoever heard of a bi-cycle?!

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Inceltown posted:

Everyone look at this idiot. That would never work, dumb-dumb!!

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Where we're going, we don't need wheels.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

quote:

“what about this wheel thingy? It sounds a terribly interesting project.”
“Ah,” said the marketing girl, “well, we’re having a little difficulty there.”
“Difficulty?” exclaimed Ford. “Difficulty? What do you mean, difficulty? It’s the single simplest machine in the entire Universe!”
The marketing girl soured him with a look “All right, Mr. Wiseguy,” she said, “you’re so clever, you tell us what color it should be.”

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I'm sure the beltcycle is great and all until you try to make it climb a curb at speed

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

r u ready to WALK posted:

I'm sure the beltcycle is great and all until you try to make it climb a curb at speed

Just need the wheel... prong... belt thingies angled the other way, and it would surmount the curb with ease

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

That's a lot of pedalling for the speed he's going. Who would want this as a form of locomotion?

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Velocity Raptor posted:

That's a lot of pedalling for the speed he's going. Who would want this as a form of locomotion?

Someone who gets paid for views.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Velocity Raptor posted:

Disruptors

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Velocity Raptor posted:

Maybe someone who wants a workout outside but doesn’t care about traveling for miles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Robobot posted:

But then it would just tip over.