Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

you know what gently caress this friday, im gonna go home and go play battlebit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Neither Sekiro nor Yakuza are anime op

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

this one's for my homies out there who don't give a poo poo

:smugjones::respek::smugjones:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

:sweep:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

numberoneposter posted:

i like a girl with a short skirt and a loooooooooong weekend

;)

Also, I called out of work for the whole day thinking that an MRI was going to take significantly longer than 30 minutes, so my long weekend basically started at noon

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Thinking to make chicken parm for dinner tonight
same except eggplant parm

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i'm off work today, seeing a lot of teams notifications on my phone, that's nice, something to do on wednesday

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Neither Sekiro nor Yakuza are anime op

I didn't think it was possible to hate anime too much but Smaugworth is making me rethink my position...

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the only moral anime is my favorite anime

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Yakuza is absolutely anime

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
it's a video game actually

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Thinking to make chicken parm for dinner tonight

Making dis on Sunday

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Yakuza is only anime in the sense that if you're a moron you think it's anime

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i think im going to change my email to out of office after lunch and then get some posting in and look at camping gear for the rest of the day

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

i'm off work today, seeing a lot of teams notifications on my phone, that's nice, something to do on wednesday

Lol this team we had a dependency on for fixing a 4+ year old security vuln decided Friday before the holiday was the best time in the last two weeks they've known to get their thumbs out of their asses and fix their awful schlock.

I'll take a look on Wednesday, don't @ me security analyst

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if this is "anime", i don't have a problem with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfEnIFV2-mc

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My father is John Anime, the creator of anime, and he assures me it's anime.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yakuza is good and therefore cannot qualify as anime

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I was half joking but that's deffo some anime

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Yakuza is good and therefore cannot qualify as anime

dumbass

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

my uncle works for Z-Fighters

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i have friends who are anime folks and they're always trying to get me to watch their dang shows. i'll humor them and watch the first episode or two sometimes, but you know what? it's all trash garbage. junk if you will.

the only one that stuck was jojo's bizarre adventure, which is about powerful weird muscle men and just plain wacky

e: i may have been hooked in by their savage garden credit sequence

CONTENT WARNING: ANIME
:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSHsPtUMDBs :nws:

Bad Purchase fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jun 30, 2023

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

At what point do you find out the PC in Yakuza is super awkward talking to the girls at his high school but also inherited the soul of an ancient dragon who has magical dragon powers and a sacred spirit katana he fights crime with, cuz it's anime

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Smugworth posted:

At what point do you find out the PC in Yakuza is super awkward talking to the girls at his high school but also inherited the soul of an ancient dragon who has magical dragon powers and a sacred spirit katana he fights crime with, cuz it's anime

dumbass

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAUWFIh00XA

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

But it's not an anime

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Smugworth posted:

:sweep:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I don’t see how helping a fellow squeeze some delicious orange juice makes it anime

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

There's some reasons to dislike Yakuza but being anime is not one of them

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I don’t see how helping a fellow squeeze some delicious orange juice makes it anime

*brain throbbing* those men are clearly japanese

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Smugworth posted:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Didn't realize you were such a "kotaku"??

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm buying Battlebots tonight, might cop another title or two, who knows

gonna go with the lady and some friends to watch fireworks set to an orchestra at henry ford village (this is not an antisemitic village I PROMISE)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Gonna go look at where Thomas Edison took a piss

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Didn't realize you were such a "kotaku"??

nto sure why you and saalkin are forums enemies as you both picked "anime hate as a meme" for your gimmick trait on character creation

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

this is from fantasia, a disney classic and very much western animation :confused:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
"yo is there where robert frost took a poo poo??? damnnmnnn" i say as the museum worker has an exasperated sigh

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

nto sure why you and saalkin are forums enemies as you both picked "anime hate as a meme" for your gimmick trait on character creation

Cop any good ramen lately?? Pocky sticks much??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Do you guys think the Wright Brothers tugged in the home that's now at the hsitorical village