Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Charlotte is cool, should be a good match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:rubby:

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Droz passed away :(

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1674863837541982214?s=46&t=XvrQwNe2ohQa_fKBAbwFNg

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He's going to. He's going to. He's. He's going to. He's. He's going to. He's going to. He's going to. He's going to. He's going to. He's. He is. He's going to. He's going to. He's going to. He's going to. He's going to throw up. As the saying goes from that film. Rest in peace Darren.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Gonna lie, I’m pretty excited to see where The Bloodline story goes this week

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Pretend to be shocked but (potential SD spoiler for tonight):

All the scoopsters in the know are apparently reporting Charlotte is currently penciled in to beat Asuka for the title tonight

God, please just for fucks sake please have Asuka go back to being Kana and just destroy people in Stardom and AEW.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it sounds like you guys are saying charlotte is winning the title from asuka tonight on schmackdown? is that right or wrong? be forewarned: the person who confirms the answer shall be posting a spoiler.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Smackdown spoiler:

Charlotte didn't win, she lost via DQ when Bianca showed up in the audience and attacked Asuka. WWE probably mercy killed the match because holy gently caress the match up that point was minus star territory, and it was pretty clear Charlotte was at fault as they were cheering for Asuka and you could see some fans giving Charlotte the middle finger. Charlotte was out of position for several moves and never sold anything really. It was clear she was starting to lose her cool as well.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jun 30, 2023

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:lol: bless this mess

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ah, i see. Yes. one of the two opposing spoilers didn't happen, but that's because of some beeg beeg bull shiddio.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Cavauro posted:

beeg beeg bull shiddio.

She’s in AEW

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Charlotte needs to get out of WWE, they're slowly killing someone who used to be one of the best women's wrestlers in the business.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

she seems very happy on her youtube channel. buying various products and services

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

DarkstarIV posted:

Smackdown spoiler:

Charlotte didn't win, she lost via DQ when Bianca showed up in the audience and attacked Asuka. WWE probably mercy killed the match because holy gently caress the match up that point was minus star territory, and it was pretty clear Charlotte was at fault as they were cheering for Asuka and you could see some fans giving Charlotte the middle finger. Charlotte was out of position for several moves and never sold anything really. It was clear she was starting to lose her cool as well.

So gonna clip this match

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Charlotte needs to get out of WWE, they're slowly killing someone who used to be one of the best women's wrestlers in the business.

Yes, Bianca is suffering quite a bit with this angle

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mine was about asuka (wwe version).

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Gumball Gumption posted:

She's never been good, pal. I think the only time she's been good is during Mania this year and even then the first part of her match with Rhea was not great. Her attitude is also absolute garbage as well. Lest we forget TLC 2019 where she started shooting on a concussed KAIRI. Or sandbagging Nia Jax (which I'm willing to forgive since Nia was just as bad in that match), or getting real lovely about the belt swap segment with Becky as well.

And while I think she would find a place in any other promotion's locker room, she would just end up being a toxic headache the moment that she was told she wouldn't be the centerpiece of whatever women's division the company is running. If you've seen how she comes across in non-kayfabe interviews, she comes across as a very unpleasant/difficult to work with person.

Digital Jedi posted:

So gonna clip this match

I would be shocked if they don't edit the hell out of this match before it airs tonight, because woo boy it was not good.

In other women's division news from tonight's Smackdown:

It was one step forward a couple of weeks ago with the Damage CTRL breakup, and now two steps backwards tonight. As Iyo helped Bayley beat Shotzi, and then backstage, helped Bayley beat up Shotzi and held her down while Bayley cut off part of Shotzi's hair. Starting to think Triple H has literally no idea how to write breakup angles.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jun 30, 2023

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I’m going to money in the bank

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'll see you at mitb. we're really going to roll some bones. just a bunch of mitb

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
MITB Please

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

mud in the butt

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Ah drat that sucks

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

I know she’d a dangerous worker but this is a bit extreme

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I mean yeah if you start evaluating her when she gave up instead of her great years in NXT and the first few years on the main roster.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/_PWChronicle/status/1674939068390715392?t=3j4ExaG4k-o4p-_VdrU6rQ&s=19

The gently caress is this

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

"We've got the Buckshot Lariat at home."

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Wish.com buckshot lariat.

Edit:

Writer Cath posted:

"We've got the Buckshot Lariat at home."

Dagnabbit, that was my second choice.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

I don't think he's using it as his new finisher full time. They were playing up Ridge Holland's injury from last week as he got Samoan Spiked by Solo Sikoa last week, and Theory took advantage of that this week.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lol “not sure how to feel about it”

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
have to assume he just got that from his trainer ar fox

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Eita in Dragongate/NOAH uses this as a transitional move but the execution is a million times better.

edit

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Jul 1, 2023

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

It'd be a decent finisher if he did it with some speed but as is it feels like it's stuck in slow mo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dominik beating Cody is the planned main event for tonight's MITB (yes MITB is tonight)

quote:

Dominik Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes
Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa vs Jimmy and Jey Uso
Ricochet, Shinsuke Nakamura, LA Knight, Santos Escobar, Butch, Logan Paul and Damian Priest in men's Money in the Bank
Zelina Vega, Becky Lynch, Zoey Stark, Bayley, Iyo Sky and Trish Stratus in women's Money in the Bank
Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler defend the women's tag titles against Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez
Gunther defends the IC title against Matt Riddle
Seth Rollins defends the world title participation trophy against Finn Balor

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Trust. The. STORY

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

We’re only in the first third of a huge epic story and the Cody haters will use a loss to The Papi as fuel for their bias :jerkbag:

Dominic has more to gain by winning than Cody has to lose. He’s still going to be massively over and the WOAH OHs are only gonna keep getting louder

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Cody's close to 40, it's time to start putting young future stars. Dominik now, Logan Paul at Summerslam.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

(yes MITB is tonight)

it's actually on right now

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Wonder how the twitter vincels manage to twist themselves into a pretzel to justify why this dumb looking poo poo is awesome, while all the much better "flippy bullshit" non-WWE people do is bad and awful and killing the business.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

CW: racism

Cool fandom yall got, fed stans. Hope you enjoy the ppv!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Jesus loving christ who the gently caress acts like that in 2023