Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Vegetable posted:

Pretty nuts that they got De Gea to agree to a new contract then basically pulled out of it like days before his current contract expired. This is mustache-twirlingly villainous stuff.

By all accounts they pulled out weeks if not a month+ ago, they just haven't announced it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

vyelkin posted:

he's the best midfielder in the history of football OP

He literally is the best midfielder in the history of football, and definitely better than Jude. Don't even need youtube highlights these days, I'm all about the graphs. :letsgo:

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I’m the dot in the lower left. Not even close to the Hungarian demigod dot.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

just casually drawing a line through kylian mbappe's name on a flipchart, and then writing ALEXIS FLIPS with the good pen

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Eau de MacGowan posted:

apparently a saudi team tried to sign vardy and he said no. huge missed chance for absolute god tier trolling imho.

Too hard for him to get Skittle vodka there

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

phwoar a midfield duo of Elliot and Dommy Slobs is gonna net us at least 11 progressive passes per 90

get.in.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
somewhere pep is scrawling out a line-up with ederson as a false ten and bernie silva in goal

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

paddyboat posted:

somewhere pep is scrawling out a line-up with ederson as a false ten and bernie silva in goal

https://twitter.com/City_Zone_/status/1674753370425376769

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
i'm fairly happy with liverpool's behavior this window so far esp because i figured fsg would do a shrug once bellingham chose madrid

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Tony Pulis smiling from heaven

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Spurs are signing manor solomon the israeli winger on a free. Nothing official yet but shaktar weren't happy about it and then suddenly they are playing spurs in a pre season friendly with the proceeds going to their charity (for ukraine).

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Brendan Rodgers posted:

He literally is the best midfielder in the history of football, and definitely better than Jude. Don't even need youtube highlights these days, I'm all about the graphs. :letsgo:

youtube highlights are old hat, these days it's all about youtube videos of nerds standing over tactics boards telling me about xA vs. PP per 90

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Chelsea signed 3 players today.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
list of free agents:

Roberto Firmino, David De Gea, Adama Traore, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jesse Lingard, Angel Di Maria, Alexis Sanchez, Juan Cuadrado, Sead Kolasinac, Ross Barkley, Stephen El Shaarawy, Sergio Ramos, Daley Blind, Aaron Ramsey, Matt Doherty, Eden Hazard, Jonathan Bamba, Daichi Kamada, Radamel Falcao, Samir Handanovic, Danilo D'Ambrosio, Jerome Boeteng

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Holy poo poo Falcao was still playing

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Bea Nanner posted:

list of free agents:

Roberto Firmino, David De Gea, Adama Traore, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jesse Lingard, Angel Di Maria, Alexis Sanchez, Juan Cuadrado, Sead Kolasinac, Ross Barkley, Stephen El Shaarawy, Sergio Ramos, Daley Blind, Aaron Ramsey, Matt Doherty, Eden Hazard, Jonathan Bamba, Daichi Kamada, Radamel Falcao, Samir Handanovic, Danilo D'Ambrosio, Jerome Boeteng

Aka list of players soon to be kicking it in the deserts of Saudi Arabia

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
flying full back reece james to sheffield wednesday is a done deal

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Bea Nanner posted:

list of free agents:

go back in time five or ten years and this squad wins the Champions League

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

god bless you jesse lingard, you went to forest to prove that united did you dirty and then scored zero goals

they would literally have been better off with jozy altidore, an american

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
It sounds like Szoboszlai is getting close and after some deep dives articles and YouTube compilations, I am getting very hype and feel confident in predicting that this is Our Year

https://theathletic.com/4655594/202..._shared_article

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/dominik-szoboszlai-liverpool-transfer-breaking-27238013

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jurgen-klopp-sign-bruno-fernandes-27237277

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Breath Ray posted:

flying full back reece james to sheffield wednesday is a done deal

The not good one who came through the United youth system, presumably

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Bea Nanner posted:

list of free agents:

Shameful lack of code tags op

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

his dz szibot advanced stats are off the charts

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Did him dirty with the Bruno comparison.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Just shy of bolding imo. One of the greatest CM talents the world has even known.

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1675255995889582081?s=46&t=DcBXErlGIUJUj8quAgYfkQ

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

hadji murad posted:

Holy poo poo Falcao was still playing

did you know roque santa cruz is still chugging along

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1t3mkaZ4Sg

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
roque tilling soil for the cabbage growers in paraguay

whostolemyhat
Jan 15, 2014

tbp posted:

did you know roque santa cruz is still chugging along

Presumably at whichever club Mark Hughes is at?

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

Bea Nanner posted:

list of free agents:

Daichi Kamada
Had to go double check this, because it seems wild to me that someone as good as him is just available for free, and he is! He's 26, and more than good enough for a mid-table Prem side imo, given how good he was for Frankfurt in the last few years.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
Zaha, too

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

an_mutt posted:

Had to go double check this, because it seems wild to me that someone as good as him is just available for free, and he is! He's 26, and more than good enough for a mid-table Prem side imo, given how good he was for Frankfurt in the last few years.

Probably less a function of nobody wanting to sign him and more purposely running down the contract to get signed as a free agent

Would like to see zaha at a big club but hopefully not just riding the bench at psg

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

I thought Kamada had sewn up a deal with Milan

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1675520364502188032

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

sebzilla posted:

The not good one who came through the United youth system, presumably

hardly going to sign a crock are we, also we need to keep the average age over 45 :yum:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

I thought Kamada had sewn up a deal with Milan

That was before Milan fired Maldini and his right hand man and brought in American stats nerds to run their transfer decisions

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

You can't fool me, that's just Emre Can.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Goon face blindness strikes again

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

full-on bidding war now on reportedly for Viktor Gyökeres: Sporting Lisbon want him badly but can't reach Coventry's £20m asking price, Everton are haggling about whether or not to include Ellis Simms as a sweetener, and now Atalanta are emerging as a bidder that Vik prefers (seeing that his girlfriend plays for Juventus Women).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

sticksy posted:

Goon face blindness strikes again

Who said anything about them looking alike?