Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

The Kins posted:

Source?

I'm not doubting you, to be clear, I just wanna see for myself.

Jazerus posted:

lol that bob ross nuke test was rime

that was his report account i guess he thought nobody would take reports from "the guy that should definitely be permabanned but can't be for some reason" seriously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Mad Hamish posted:

Everyone didn't hate him! If you take a look in the climate doom thread (do not do this) people there are hella buttmad that their white saviour finally got permaed.

What the gently caress is wrong with these people and what compels someone to post such a thing?

Edit: I know I say "delete C-SPAM" a LOT but poo poo like this is why.

the climate change and COVID threads are full of that kind of posting where they imply everyone who doesn't like them has a personal stake in the failure of their ideas and/or is going to die because they are so stubbornly misinformed

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

the willingness for people to defend an indefensibly racist rear end in a top hat because he posted in their insular politics corner

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Mad Hamish posted:

Everyone didn't hate him! If you take a look in the climate doom thread (do not do this) people there are hella buttmad that their white saviour finally got permaed.

What the gently caress is wrong with these people and what compels someone to post such a thing?

Edit: I know I say "delete C-SPAM" a LOT but poo poo like this is why.
grr, im so mad about climate change. i know what will make me feel better: permaing a racist guy

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It must kick rear end to hate your life and your own failures as a human being so much you lust for climate death so you can take solace knowing nothing matters.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Runa posted:

the willingness for people to defend an indefensibly racist rear end in a top hat because he posted in their insular politics corner

Crow Buddy posted:

lovely probe

The forum may not outlive the biosphere at this rate.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

am i racist? yes, but only against global warming. and the continent of asia. :smuggo:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

It must kick rear end to hate your life and your own failures as a human being so much you lust for climate death so you can take solace knowing nothing matters.
ive mentioned this like 5 times now but the real eye opener to me on that front was the dude who posted about how his wife hated him because he spent all day playing WoW instead of spending any time with her and then the posted ended with 'long covid has ruined my marriage...'

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Endorph posted:

ive mentioned this like 5 times now but the real eye opener to me on that front was the dude who posted about how his wife hated him because he spent all day playing WoW instead of spending any time with her and then the posted ended with 'long covid has ruined my marriage...'

lmao

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Runa posted:

The people hated him because he spoke the truth!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
If rime posted that thread in SAD rime probably would not have gotten permabanned :thunk:

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

grieving for Gandalf posted:

the climate change and COVID threads are full of that kind of posting where they imply everyone who doesn't like them has a personal stake in the failure of their ideas and/or is going to die because they are so stubbornly misinformed

It’s such a weird attitude and I forgot about it until I skimmed for the Covid thread for a few pages. Reading every study in as negative a light as possible to fulfill a weird superiority complex boils your brain.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

NoiseAnnoys posted:

am i racist? yes, but only against global warming. and the continent of asia. :smuggo:

i think you will find that he was a little bit more racist than that

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Endorph posted:

lol

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
from that rime thread lmao

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Should I try getting out of my dead end job, get back in shape...? Get a girlfriend? No thanks bud...The world is LITERALLY turning into mad max within 10 years so what's the point?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Jazerus posted:

i think you will find that he was a little bit more racist than that

i am absolutely sure he was and no, i don't want to read his posts to discover just how much more. :nono:

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

that rime guy was a real piece of poo poo

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Can't say I'm happy with cspam guys bypassing the PYF/PMF/Cholesterol Clubhouse Crew to launch a helldump operation (click the rap sheet button) on their own. We have an established way of doing things smh

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Endorph posted:

Lol. Clean as a whistle baby.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Endorph posted:

Lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Endorph posted:

Lmao hell yeah

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Endorph posted:

Lol I thought this was gonna be about the guy who had to give away his dogs

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

speng31b posted:

the news that he used the bob Ross account as a "report alt" so his reports would be taken seriously is so funny

Endorph posted:

lmao. may these forums continue to break brains for years to come

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
long covid's real but so is rampaging alcoholism and a lot more of them seem afflicted with the latter

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Oxxidation posted:

long covid's real but so is rampaging alcoholism and a lot more of them seem afflicted with the latter

Posting about only eating fast food from doordash for 2 years and never exercising and blaming long covid for being out of shape...ftw

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I still don't know where Rime gets the racist reputation from…. Is it just the eugenics thing.

Lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Lol I thought this was gonna be about the guy who had to give away his dogs

that story bums me out really incredibly badly, as do all the goon animal cruelty/neglect stories.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Oxxidation posted:

long covids real but i dont think its the reason 30-50 year old men who eat a bunch of fast food and sit at the computer all day looking at covid statistics are depressed and out of breath

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

clutching my chest "ugh.... bag alert... major bag alert ..."

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I am making this thread here because QCS & SAD are largely ignored and deluged by a terminally online group of weirdos, making it worthless, and this concerns everyone who has been posting here long enough to have skeletons in their closet.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
hello and welcome to like 8 hours ago lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

No it’s a pro click. He made the little bee guy from ahh real monsters say it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Herstory Begins Now posted:

hello and welcome to like 8 hours ago lol

Someone didn’t click the link…

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Lmao

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lmao

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lol

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
rime literally posted "trans people are destroying our country" in 2016 and shrieked that they were being hell dumped and that was too long ago to matter.

and Jeffrey still commuted his ban :psyduck: what a weird friend to keep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

jeffrey you got some splainin to do