Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

What do the colors mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

euphronius posted:

What do the colors mean

oh sorry it got cut off. red = illegal. pink = illegal but often unenforced. yellow = decriminalized. blue = fully legal.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
tbh i'm still really surprised Thailand legalized weed. Yeah yeah thai sticks and all that, but also Brokedown Palace

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Can someone link that orb bubbler glass piece thing that was linked like 20 pages ago

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

ReelBigLizard posted:

In Sweden to visit friends for the weekend and there is NO WEED.

Not even CBD

that's it, I'm calling ikea to complain.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
my pink is unenforced

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

that map is totally wrong cause they have medical weed in Oklahoma, also UK has medical weed...anyway

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Vampire Panties posted:

tbh i'm still really surprised Thailand legalized weed. Yeah yeah thai sticks and all that, but also Brokedown Palace

that was heroin

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Earwicker posted:

compared to who? europe is about the same as south america - a couple decriminalized countries but mostly illegal, but not the kind of illegal where your life is ruined. much of asia and africa are far harsher, with one legal country each but in most of the continent they will throw the book at you. the only continent thats more progressive is north america but thats a very recent development, and there are still some places in the us where they will gently caress you up for weed. pretty sure australia was also pretty set on keeping it illegal until very recently. and new zealand put legalization up to a vote in 2020 and it failed, so its still illegal there too.

The US being a leader in something is extremely bizarre regardless of any contrasts is kinda why I'm surprised. Especially like, allowing the cops to put LESS people in jail, that's not something we normally do, that's like Europe or generally not-US stuff

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

seeing South Africa in blue surprised me for a second

I had forgot Durban existed apparently :v:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jelly posted:

Can someone link that orb bubbler glass piece thing that was linked like 20 pages ago

this is the one I have https://www.sneakypetestore.com/collections/sneaky-pete-store/products/mega-globe-mk2?variant=40266908237905

daily driver, favorite bubbler I have

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Earwicker posted:

here is a handy reference map

In Laos they cut off your peepee for possessing weed. No trial, just straight to the chopping block.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I need my pee pee!

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

The US being a leader in something is extremely bizarre regardless of any contrasts is kinda why I'm surprised. Especially like, allowing the cops to put LESS people in jail, that's not something we normally do, that's like Europe or generally not-US stuff

the US isn't the leader tho. Canada, Mexico, and Uruguay for example have much better weed laws than the US, which has good weed laws in some states and bad in others.

also even though some European countries technically have harsher weed laws, they still put far far fewer people in jail.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
weed is stored in the balls?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

getting high and watchin' this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kes2P4IC2bQ

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

That's the one, thanks g

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jelly posted:

That's the one, thanks g

excellent! :ocelot: ;)

here is mine, in a little contraption I threw together so you can't see it (arizer solo on top):

that is an old freezable ice cream maker core, the kind that's donut shaped with a bottom and maybe an inch thick, full of goo. I froze it, then filled it with the orb, salt water and a few bits of ice on top, capped with tin foil, and folks, it worked wonders! I could turn the heat up on the arizer above just water filtering, and it was a great... whatever day it was

Sitting on that silicone mold to catch condensation and frankly it's convenient for stuff to fall into lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
also that grav glycerine mouthpiece, as part of the hammer pipe / one hitter set they do, was one of my best investments

it's lovely when it's all frozen, and a great mouthpiece regardless

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

excellent! :ocelot: ;)

here is mine, in a little contraption I threw together so you can't see it (arizer solo on top):

that is an old freezable ice cream maker core, the kind that's donut shaped with a bottom and maybe an inch thick, full of goo. I froze it, then filled it with the orb, salt water and a few bits of ice on top, capped with tin foil, and folks, it worked wonders! I could turn the heat up on the arizer above just water filtering, and it was a great... whatever day it was

Sitting on that silicone mold to catch condensation and frankly it's convenient for stuff to fall into lol

now this is the kind of mad weed science I can get behind.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!

o hell yes

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

this fuckin owns thank u

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Thinking of doing a big ol bong blast w/ a good chunk of shatter on top when I get home from work. Gonna jam the new King Gizzard then watch some more True Detective

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I watched true detective s1 sometime last year but I was pretty drunk for most of it and didn't remember much of it

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Revins posted:

I watched true detective s1 sometime last year but I was pretty drunk for most of it and didn't remember much of it

method watching is a pro strat

e. I just finished showing that with some friends actually, picked up all sorts of details on my second time through. man what a good show

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

hell yeah requiem for a dream while doing rear end to rear end on H, gets you into the moment.

but seriously smoke weed every day.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
True Detective S1 is supremely good and pairs v. nicely with :350:

S2 not so much, I haven't seen S3

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Vampire Panties posted:

True Detective S1 is supremely good and pairs v. nicely with :350:

S2 not so much, I haven't seen S3

I tried so much to like S2 but man, that's a hard act to follow

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

any recommendations for a dab rig? i’m sick of clogging carts but the only thing i have for shatter is my starship and it makes a huge mess of the glass.

i’d prefer something portable/discreet but easy to clean is my biggest preference.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

def gonna watch s4 hopefully this year with jodie foster in it. might not top s1 but hopefully it's good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS5bk7XiNVU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Scrotum Modem posted:

def gonna watch s4 hopefully this year with jodie foster in it. might not top s1 but hopefully it's good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS5bk7XiNVU

:monocle: I had no idea this was coming out. Genuinely stoked for it.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Vampire Panties posted:

:monocle: I had no idea this was coming out. Genuinely stoked for it.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

well my reup is delayed...I have like a gram to last me 4 days and I'm not happy about it. gotta go into ultra conservation mode to avoid psychological collapse. it'll be close but I've got to make it!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Dang,

I forget how little I use sometimes

A gram can last me up to a fortnight sometimes

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

that's outrageous. that's like one calyx a day.

stoner cannot live on this alone!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Jestery posted:

Dang,

I forget how little I use sometimes

A gram can last me up to a fortnight sometimes

Teach me your weed camel ways

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Vampire Panties posted:

If you can manage to wait til you get off work, 1 solid hit can theoretically get you through the night.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

SilvergunSuperman posted:

If you can manage to wait til you get off work, 1 solid hit can theoretically get you through the night.

once I pop I can't stop. I can easily go through a half g in an evening sesh. if I use my little duggout bat I can keep a G going for 2 days pretty easily, but 4 days is a tall order. I do have a little bit of some dabs too but no dab rig and also I want to wait till I have bud to smoke it on top of. I bet I could scrape out my grinder for hash, it's caked but it's annoying to scrape off.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Vampire Panties posted:

I just follow my script

I hit a loosely packed dynavap through a bong

go to bed,

put on a podcast

Laugh so much my partner kicks me out of bed

Go to the couch

Fall asleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

once I pop I can't stop. I can easily go through a half g in an evening sesh. if I use my little duggout bat I can keep a G going for 2 days pretty easily, but 4 days is a tall order. I do have a little bit of some dabs too but no dab rig and also I want to wait till I have bud to smoke it on top of. I bet I could scrape out my grinder for hash, it's caked but it's annoying to scrape off.

Well I mean .5 in a day isn't exactly wild heh