Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Wiseguy or rapper or the like mixes up the foods you name when you mean money.

His or her entourage never correct him and so they keep saying things like "Look at all these grapefruits!" and "I'm putting real big sirloin out on that snitch" and "All I'm saying Johnny is that he better have my oatmeal or things won't end well for him.".

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jun 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Bright Bart posted:

Wiseguy or rapper or the like mixes up the foods you name when you mean money.

His or her entourage never correct him and so they keep saying things like "Look at all these grapefruits!" and "I'm putting real big sirloin out on that snitch" big and "All I'm saying Johnny is that he better have my oatmeal or things won't end well for him.".

Or just one specific food. Like sheets of nori. "Yeah gonna make it rain with these nori sheets!"

"there's an entire payroll in that armored car, we're talking a hundred k easy!"
"that's a lot of nori!"

"I got nori in rolls, like maki, I'm the mack"

"Dude stop trying to make 'nori' a thing"
"You're just jealous of my nori"

Bright Bart

Finger Prince posted:

"I got nori in rolls, like maki, I'm the mack"

Haha. lol at this one.

One I like the most from the 3 I pitched is oatmeal. Because then you could have a situation where their daughter is going out with a boy and they argue with their spouse over it with 'Common Norra, that kid is just after our oatmeal".

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

focus group notes for the Titanic reboot

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
FF7's final boss except it's a delicious looking cake.

2Fast2Nutricious

A house full of people named fred. people keep knocking on the front door that are "looking someone named fred" but the person answering isnt the right fred so the house is full of people hollering for a "fred"

Bright Bart

not dead yet posted:

A house full of people named fred. people keep knocking on the front door that are "looking someone named fred" but the person answering isnt the right fred so the house is full of people hollering for a "fred"

Your implication is funnier but mine is that the person who knocks & asks is met with 'fred. fred. fred? fre-ed, freeeed, FREDDD' and thinks the guy who answered the door is really mad.

The visitors could be cops executing a search warrant but would just leave like this dude really hates fred there's no way fred's here.

Prurient Squid

Marketers realise that irony has outlived its usefulness and the new hot trend is ultrasincerity.

Bright Bart

Those intimate videos where celebrities bake something for the audience in their home become such a large part of being a famous person that kitchen skills are basically a necessity for any real sucess in sports or music.

"You want me to sign your artist to our label? Look, he's a nice kid. But he can't make a simple apple pie to save his life. A soufflé? Forget it!"

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jun 22, 2023

calhoun
the sequel to it follows the book

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

FF7's final boss except it's a delicious looking cake.

One Winged Angel Food

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

One Winged Angel Food

Join the BYOB Army

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

I just flew in from Dallas

_______________________________________________boy are my arms tired_______________

Prurient Squid

A dystopic flower garden ruled by the tiny iron fists of the KG Bees.

Karate Bastard

Evader Holyshit, the world's fastest boxer. Dodging and weaving like he ain't even there. Fists like the north star.

Prurient Squid

All of this, the guns, the bombs, the revolution had something to do with a man named: Meowth.

Karate Bastard

Flipping gently caress, and also loving flip, are funny things to say.

Khanstant

Prurient Squid

For days the goons trembled before the door... none dared to utter a word.

Prurient Squid

A very enthusiastic german boy answering everything you tell him with ja? ja?, oh ja!?

Bright Bart

A new couple decides to "take things real slow" after a few dates do they only text each other small talk once every six months.

Prurient Squid

There are two brothers. Both are called Hans and one is good and the other is evil. something, something... don't let it fall into the wrong Hans.

This could be related to the prior post about the German boy who goes ja ja ja.

Bright Bart

Inspired by the thread Grillin' Dad come

Grillin' Chad

Hey glad you could make it! Oh, late? Don't worry about it. It's a free country. Anyways connect to the BlueTooth speaker we're all taking turns throwing on songs. And grab whichever beer you want from the fridges. Pool's clean too if you want to take a dip.

Grillin' Mad

Oh you want a chicken burger? When you see I'm making the steaks? Which I had to grab from the freezer because nobody brought their own like I asked? Sure sure sure. This is apparently a full-service restaurant after all. Nice of you to have brought your own hot sauce. Guess mine's not good enough. And I guess hefting it over here left no room for the steak I asked you to bring. Just... do better.

Grillin' Bad

So everyone does steak medium-rare but I feel like if being cooked somewhat is okay then being cooked a lot is even better right? There aren't any sides because all you'll need with these suckers is a big dollop of ketchup. No you can't grill your own after I'm done. I'll tell you why.

Because you have to cook the meth.

Prurient Squid

Two little German kids. Both are called Hans. One always tells the truth, the other runs a meth lab. Both of them answer all questions with a ja.

Bright Bart

Two little German kids and they answer to everything said to them with si si si.

2Fast2Nutricious

Prurient Squid posted:

There are two brothers. Both are called Hans and one is good and the other is evil. something, something... don't let it fall into the wrong Hans.

This could be related to the prior post about the German boy who goes ja ja ja.

how about a dutch child with a lust for murder?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jaguars!

Karate Bastard posted:

Evader Holyshit, the world's fastest boxer. Dodging and weaving like he ain't even there. Fists like the north star.

The Rumble in the Jungle

The Thrilla in Manilla

The Dispute in Beirut

The spar in the bar

The Pasting in Hastings

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Jaguars! posted:

The Rumble in the Jungle

The Thrilla in Manilla

The Dispute in Beirut

The spar in the bar

The Pasting in Hastings

Cockamamie in Pennsylvan-ey
Brouhaha in Pensacola

Wertjoe

Wertjoe posted:

I was thinking the other day about how when harmful things happen you slowly grow an immunity. When you're a kid you fall down on your face like, all the time. Then you get old and better at life so you stop falling down . I haven't straight fallen over in years. Anyways I think this is why old people fall over then die.

I still think about this, actually. That's why every morning I roll out of bed and right onto the floor. Have to stay strong.

Prurient Squid

A snowboarding video game where you choose two characters. One to be the boarder and one to be the board.

Harold Fjord
Cool Boards!

Prurient Squid

Danny DeVito playing Leonardo DaVinci.

Jaguars!

canyoneer posted:

Cockamamie in Pennsylvan-ey
Brouhaha in Pensacola

Nice, I was looking for one for Brouhaha

The spat at Gujarat

The Affray in Mandalay

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

fight fight fight on the isle of wight

Join the BYOB Army

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
The Battle in Seattle

Prof. Crocodile

Jaguars! posted:

The Rumble in the Jungle

The Thrilla in Manilla

The Dispute in Beirut

The spar in the bar

The Pasting in Hastings

the fracas in utah

Jaguars!

The fray in the bay of biscay

The Bleding in Reading

Nice work team

If I can think up some more good ones I might take this one for a spin.

crusty

Crustacean
The tiff in Cardiff

The side-eye in Gundagai

e: The dust-up in Dunlop

crusty fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jul 2, 2023

Finger Prince

The fracas in Caracas
The fisticuffs at the Scarborough Bluffs
The ol' one-two in Timbuktu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU