Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Manderville Minion is from the upcoming Make it Rain Gain event.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/blog/003468.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I have finished my Zelda/SF/16 sabbatical. It is time to log on once again :evilbuddy:

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/MoogleEnjoyer/status/1673608863080411140

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

It's Blueberry flavor!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

It's alright. Problem I have with McDonald's shakes is they're unreasonably thick for the quality. I don't mind a good thick shake with real ice cream but these shakes aren't that and they just use ice crystallization.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
They've opened pre-orders for Encyclopedia Eorzea III, and the release date is December 19th. They come with a Fourchenault minion code, if you care about that.

Most of the teaser images cover Endwalker-focused pages (edit: oh, the actual store website has more pages, most of which are ShB focused), but one of them shows Norvrandt stuff, so... uh... Oh.

:stare:

Onean fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Jun 30, 2023

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
I'm gonna need to figure out how to get this in Australia, because there's no way I'm missing this.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

Onean posted:

They've opened pre-orders for Encyclopedia Eorzea III, and the release date is December 19th. They come with a Fourchenault minion code, if you care about that.

Most of the teaser images cover Endwalker-focused pages (edit: oh, the actual store website has more pages, most of which are ShB focused), but one of them shows Norvrandt stuff, so... uh... Oh.

:stare:

Hell yeah

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

release date is interesting cause if projections hold true, we'll get 6.5 in late september and 6.55 a couple months after, so the book should come out after and hopefully cover all of endwalker's patch content?

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

https://twitter.com/aetherflows/status/1674622380805877760?s=46&t=-83MqnB_46lmmYtdOkaTyg

Ryne…… Waters………

:gbsmith:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

:kheldragar:

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Ah that blurb about how female hrothgar not yet old enough to be Queens or deciding to follow another Queen still count as Helions is their loophole for carrying over the "tribe" names for them.

Also the Lost largely being the followers of whoever was Queen when the Bozja Incident happened is the reason they largely have blue and white fur while there's no actual genetic different between the hrothgar types.

Blockhouse fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Jun 30, 2023

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Aw, I just got to Thancred in Eden reminiscing about Louisoix giving him the surname Waters. :unsmith:

e: When I first encountered these, I said to myself "This is going to leap for my throat, isn't it?"

Dareon fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Jun 30, 2023

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Onean posted:

They come with a Fourchenault minion code, if you care about that.

i care very much about NOT adding that to my collection

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Wooooo new encyclopedia!!!

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

new cash shop threads

https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/1674749707896385536

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Oh yeah Make It Rain! Gonna finally remember to get an Oasis Doublet this time

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Can do a pretty good M. Bison cosplay with the chestpiece.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Kyrosiris posted:

Can do a pretty good M. Bison cosplay with the chestpiece.

Ah man you can do Raiju on NIN to PSYCHO CRUSHER

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Chillgamesh posted:

Ah man you can do Raiju on NIN to PSYCHO CRUSHER

Hilariously that screenshot is using Deathflare from SMN to emulate his victory pose startup. :v:

E: That said aside from the boots which are Striking the rest of the look is all-job so you could really slot it in with anything you wanted, assuming you found similar boots.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Awesome! posted:

i care very much about NOT adding that to my collection

But if you get the minion, you can just not use it and put him in permanent retainer-storage timeout time, taking him out only to watch you add other minions to your collection. Then right back into timeout.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

HPanda posted:

But if you get the minion, you can just not use it and put him in permanent retainer-storage timeout time, taking him out only to watch you add other minions to your collection. Then right back into timeout.

Give me an Ameliance minion instead.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Still holding out for that datamined magitek cash shop gear

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/1674840271971053576

And since Ol' Musky has made it so that you have to be logged in to Twitter to see tweets, lemme transcribe:

The Fan Festival 2023 in Las Vegas is right around the corner!

We're excited to showcase the IRL loot attendees will receive as part of their ticket to the event! ✨ https://sqex.to/nSbjM

Alt Text: Banner reads goody bag. The Final Fantasy 14 Fan Festival 2023 in Las Vegas logo is at the bottom of the image. A photograph of items that are included in the goody bag are showcased in the middle: a grey cross body bag with red straps and zippers, a Loporrit Carrot Pen, an Azem's Crystal Keychain, Squishable Endwalker Grapes, a Grebuloff Magnet, and a Final Fantasy 14 10th anniversary pin.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Kheldarn posted:

And since Ol' Musky has made it so that you have to be logged in to Twitter to see tweets, lemme transcribe:

Embeds here seem to still work fine even though I don't have a twitter account. You only get shut out if you try to follow the link to twitter itself.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

XIV complete edition is in the Steam summer sale at a great price. I wish the PSN was doing one too, I want to get it for the ps5.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I want the grapes

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

I WISH I HAD GOTTEN A TICKET WAAAAAAH

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Kind of want that Grebuloff magnet, tbh

Veotax
May 16, 2006

God, I really hope that same goody bag is going to be at the London Fanfest. Want those grapes!

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I love the willingness they have to embrace those stupid grapes

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

The item descriptions must have been written by Koji Fox

Squishable Endwalker Grapes
Relieve any lingering stress after hours of "farm parties" with these truly remarkable squishable Endwalker grapes. If you're ever feeling a little low resolution, simply grab your squishable grapes and remember what once was.

Loporrit Carrot Pen
Whether it's signing the bill for Estinien's latest purchase or a contract from Rowena, this Loporrit-themed carrot pen is up to the task. Don't worry, the pen ink isn’t orange!

Azem's Crystal Keychain
A keychain fashioned in the likeness of Azem's crystal which also includes a Fan Festival 2023-24 logo trinket. Please note that you cannot use the Azem's crystal keychain to summon forth 7 others in a time of need.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I also really want the azem keychain. But I already have a tattoo of it

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

They could make so much money by putting those grapes on the Squeenix Store after Fan Fest is over...

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/351833746221191168?s=20

10 years ago today

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Kheldarn posted:

The item descriptions must have been written by Koji Fox

Squishable Endwalker Grapes
Relieve any lingering stress after hours of "farm parties" with these truly remarkable squishable Endwalker grapes. If you're ever feeling a little low resolution, simply grab your squishable grapes and remember what once was.

Loporrit Carrot Pen
Whether it's signing the bill for Estinien's latest purchase or a contract from Rowena, this Loporrit-themed carrot pen is up to the task. Don't worry, the pen ink isn’t orange!

Azem's Crystal Keychain
A keychain fashioned in the likeness of Azem's crystal which also includes a Fan Festival 2023-24 logo trinket. Please note that you cannot use the Azem's crystal keychain to summon forth 7 others in a time of need.

I feel low resolution every day of my life

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Blockhouse posted:

:same:

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Blockhouse posted:

Try squeezing your grapes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lines
Aug 18, 2013

She, laughing in mockery, changed herself into a wren and flew away.
Do we expect the goody bag will be the same for the EU FanFest? Really glad I got tickets if so.