Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
The Anti-Life Equation is the Unified Field Theory, the final explanation of the workings of the cosmos and irrefutable proof that everything is mechanism and therefore profane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Fortunately, Supermans beautiful singing voice can cancel it out and make everyone feel better.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

No Dignity posted:

He came back wrong when they revived him, even in Justice League he's hanging by a thread to his humanity (the thread is Lois)

This makes sense and I withdraw my complaint. Phew, for a second there I thought there was a chance the series wasn't perfect!

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Darko posted:

Fortunately, Supermans beautiful singing voice can cancel it out and make everyone feel better.

STEM vs. the Humanities

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

But then Batman kills Darkseid with a science gun. gently caress yeah, science!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Superman and Goku have a lot of similarities. One way they're opposites is the nature of their goodness. Goku would have been evil if he wasn't dropped on his head as a baby. Otherwise, Superman is inherently good but gets hid on the head and becomes a tyrant. Violence is a land of contrast.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/1674811715228430336

:sickos:

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Mooniverse

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Do they call the rebel moon inhabitants Mooninites?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
So what is it that awaits, Zack? A new universe or a new galaxy?

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

The alt cover is pretty great. This is Anthony Hopkins' character right?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I'm just holding out hope that there's aliens or creatures in the film. Will be bummed if it's just a bunch of humans.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Amazing that Charlie Hunnam manages to be boring even with all that crazy poo poo around him.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Should've replaced Hunnam with Travis Fimmel

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Grendels Dad posted:

A new Moon.

Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

ruddiger posted:

Should've replaced Hunnam with Travis Fimmel

Maybe change up his character to be a space colonist who worships a sun deity and drinks a lot of milk and is insane.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

feedmyleg posted:

I'm just holding out hope that there's aliens or creatures in the film. Will be bummed if it's just a bunch of humans.

It says "on set with the aliens and robots" in the subtitle, so there should be

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/1534213690211201024

He posted this a while back. I'm sure there'll be more alien types once we start seeing finished VFX shots.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Grendels Dad posted:

Fool! A new universe would, by definition, contain a new galaxy!

Necrothatcher posted:

The alt cover is pretty great. This is Anthony Hopkins' character right?

Yeah. Peep the grail on his chest too.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
So there's a bull, a deer… probably some sort of rhino coming next. Maybe a moose.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
They can only add a Rhino if it's The Saddest Rhino

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Alexander Hamilton posted:

Amazing that Charlie Hunnam manages to be boring even with all that crazy poo poo around him.

Even when he's going bugshit crazy in Raised by Wolves he's so loving boring. I hate him.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Vintersorg posted:

Even when he's going bugshit crazy in Raised by Wolves he's so loving boring. I hate him.

Counterpoint: He was hot in King Arthur :colbert:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I was gunna Raised by Wolves is the only time he gets to go for it and I dug that

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

McCloud posted:

Counterpoint: He was hot in King Arthur :colbert:

Not my type!

Timothee Chalamet tho...

Call Me By Your Name unlocked stuff.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Watching Bones and All and going "ooo that's my future boyfriend"

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Are you guys doing a bit about Charlie Hunnam being in raised by wolves or are you genuinely confusing him with Travis Fimmel?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

ruddiger posted:

Are you guys doing a bit about Charlie Hunnam being in raised by wolves or are you genuinely confusing him with Travis Fimmel?

Holy gently caress - lmfao

Seriously not a bit.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Lol

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Vintersorg posted:

Not my type!

Timothee Chalamet tho...

Call Me By Your Name unlocked stuff.

Timmy is way too twinky for me, I like my men to look like they barely survived a Snyder bootcamp

Vintersorg posted:

Holy gently caress - lmfao

Seriously not a bit.

lmao

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Grendels Dad posted:

A new Moon.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Travis Fimmel was super great in Vikings. The show became objectively worse when he was gone.

AccountSupervisor
Aug 3, 2004

I am greatful for my loop pedal
Yeah Fimmels cool. He was awful casting for Warcraft but I loved him as Ragnar and thought he was great in Raised by Wolves. He makes up for some eh dialogue delivery here and there with incredible physical acting IMO.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/ray8fisher/status/1675151536803160064?s=46&t=yPIpoeD_1zo6-P4nl9Hh1g

https://twitter.com/SnyderNetflix/status/1675113437821583360?s=19

https://twitter.com/snydernetflix/status/1675118567996497921?s=46&t=yPIpoeD_1zo6-P4nl9Hh1g

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/empiremagazine/status/1675098791089766402?t=Gcc7rhkIjOTOs_REJnHtyg&s=19

Only Kindness
Oct 12, 2016
Brave at this late stage to change the movie name to Something went wrong. Try reloading. but what do I know, I'm not in marketing.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

AccountSupervisor posted:

Yeah Fimmels cool. He was awful casting for Warcraft but I loved him as Ragnar and thought he was great in Raised by Wolves. He makes up for some eh dialogue delivery here and there with incredible physical acting IMO.

Nothing could save Warcraft.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
the orcs were incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's amazing how everyone agreed the big CG orcs were by far the best part of the movie and everything else was a disaster.