Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

withak posted:

If they signal then you might move up to block them.

this happens all the time in houston and it's infuriating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.
Modern driver etiquette is to wave your gun out the window to show other drivers that you're strapped before you change lanes.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
A friend of mine who refuses to signal - and I asked her why - said that "I dont want people to know where im going" and i absolutely lost my poo poo lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

silicone thrills posted:

A friend of mine who refuses to signal - and I asked her why - said that "I dont want people to know where im going" and i absolutely lost my poo poo lmao

What the gently caress!!!

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

silicone thrills posted:

lol

mystes
May 31, 2006

silicone thrills posted:

Lol that's insane

SimonSays
Aug 4, 2006

Simon is the monkey's name
All the cagers (and others tbh) have decided that they don't live in a society

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

silicone thrills posted:

outstanding

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
She insists she's an amazing driver.

she is absolutely not.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
signalling is a sign of weakness

your friend is strong + kicks rear end

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

drivers ftw

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

silicone thrills posted:

terminal car brain syndrome

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

accelerationism ftw

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

silicone thrills posted:

i love her

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
Much like how sidewalks and transit are inherently ableist, expecting people to signal is sexist. There’s a lot of women out there with stalkers, and using their turn signal makes it that much easier for their stalkers to follow them.

mystes
May 31, 2006

does she listen to true crime podcasts while she drives?

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
NO thats the worst part! She's not even afraid of stalkers or anything! At least then it would make sense!

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

accelerationism is when you floor it at all times because speed limits aren't real

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

ok it's 9:05 PM. i'd rather be at home playing fire emblem and feeding my guinea pigs but instead i'm going driving to the local target and seeing what's out there. i have a suicidal tendency that must be eliminated

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
feed the pigs

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
guinea pigs make very funny sounds

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM9SemMfknA
ok i''m done for a while

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

delightful

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
the trick is to signal right before lane change if its someone you can tell that would try to block so you watch as they get mad they couldnt block

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

silicone thrills posted:

NO thats the worst part! She's not even afraid of stalkers or anything! At least then it would make sense!

maybe she likes to give mixed signals :imunfunny:

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

BonHair posted:

How do you buy something like that and not understand that everyone will think you have a micropenis that you are desperately compensating for?

everyone else in your hoa, office park workplace, and shopping centers you exclusively drive your truck to has the same micropenis issue

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Petanque posted:

accelerationism is when you floor it at all times because speed limits aren't real

Accelerationism is when you remove all brakes from cars because you gotta go fast not slow

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

silicone thrills posted:

She insists she's an amazing driver.

she is absolutely not.

This is the least-surprising part of this.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
If everyone stepped on the gas at the same time we wouldn't have traffic jams

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

If everyone stepped on the gas at the same time we wouldn't have traffic jams
idk but this made me think. what movie scenes y'all think show something interesting about cars and people?
https://vimeo.com/120901413

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

silicone thrills posted:

Hm, that's why I reject cookies. Relatable!

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

silicone thrills posted:

incredible

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Hubbert posted:

maybe she likes to give mixed signals :imunfunny:

:blastu:

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

winners in life win in traffic by driving wherever they like and making others swerve to avoid them

sorry if you're a loser and this offends you

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
Bike lane goes through a crosswalk of a busy road since there's no road on the north side of this t intersection, went through on my bike and someone took the bus lane to skip the line of cars and blew through the red light without slowing down right as I passed by.

Execute a police officer and use their salary to install those retractable bollards in the bus lanes please :pray:

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

mawarannahr posted:

idk but this made me think. what movie scenes y'all think show something interesting about cars and people?
https://vimeo.com/120901413

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmt5VfRBqYQ

corona familiar
Aug 13, 2021

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

sincerely, being able to just walk around the corner to a store if i need one or two things is so loving great and if you've only ever driven 15 minutes to a grocery store for that in your life, I'm sorry dawg

if only corner stores didn't charge like $8 for a dozen eggs :negative:

I still end up biking to a bigger grocery store

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

i hate cars: cats ftmfw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

mawarannahr posted:

i hate cars: cats ftmfw

that's right