Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Had no idea our town was doing fireworks tonight, went out to get McDonald's and got there right as they were starting and watched them in the parking lot while eating a Big Mac. Oh yeah and I got engaged a couple weekends ago

Lmfao US ftw. Eating a big Mac and watching fireworks with mah wife. Euro cucks seething.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Crying feels guy Noooooo the tvs don't go higher than 50 frames it's not possible

Me, normal, strong jawline I got Mac sauce in my N64 so I bought two more.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Crying feels guy Noooooo the tvs don't go higher than 50 frames it's not possible

Lmao

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Had no idea our town was doing fireworks tonight, went out to get McDonald's and got there right as they were starting and watched them in the parking lot while eating a Big Mac. Oh yeah and I got engaged a couple weekends ago

Congrats on your engagement!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

grats pablo

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

mycophobia posted:

tokimemo 2 is so stressful lol. maybe im looking too much into something that might be a set plot point but i mightve said something so bad during a date that i caused a girl to move away

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training posted:

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

In Training posted:

lmfao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

sitting on my steps watching fireworks and just got through the magitek facility in FF6. happy canada day imp zone

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mycophobia posted:

tokimemo 2 is so stressful lol. maybe im looking too much into something that might be a set plot point but i mightve said something so bad during a date that i caused a girl to move away

lol

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm happy this game of life dropped an Epic Spouse for you

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

for full context i took this shy girly girl named sakura (i think) who likes baseball out shopping and she said something like (based on a memory of my probably very flawed interpretation) "wow these skirts are short, who would buy these?" and the options were something like:

1. you'd look great in it! buy it!
2. someone would have to be really confident in their legs (this one im not sure about)
3. i'd buy it!

at first blush 1 seemed really lecherous so that was right out and i didnt think she'd laugh at 3, but for some reason before picking 2 i had second thoughts about maybe calling her not confident in ehr looks or something so i brainfarted and picked 1, which really offended her lol. like i didnt really know what she said but i felt really bad irl lol. and then like two weeks later the phone number guy says she moved away and theres like this really heavy dramatic music during it and i haven't heard anything more about her several turns later so yeah whoops. i can try to call her but i get a disconnection notice

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

Nice. The Goons With Spoons thread you met the man in?

grats bro

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol quoted wrong post but not gonna fix it. grats on the engagement pablo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Sulking around the house because my wife didn’t emptyquite my dsp x mayonaise post. I just wanna mee ree? You didn’t like that. It’s fine.

Martman posted:

Honey, I guessed a2y in the ik contest. Go for c3x, let's cover our bases

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cousin Foomin posted:

We met in the Goons With Spoons: My Omelette Technique thread.

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mycophobia posted:

for full context i took this shy girly girl named sakura (i think) who likes baseball out shopping and she said something like (based on a memory of my probably very flawed interpretation) "wow these skirts are short, who would buy these?" and the options were something like:

2. someone would have to be really confident in their legs (this one im not sure about)
3. i'd buy it!

at first blush 1 seemed really lecherous so that was right out and i didnt think she'd laugh at 3, but for some reason before picking 2 i had second thoughts about maybe calling her not confident in ehr looks or something so i brainfarted and picked 1, which really offended her lol. like i didnt really know what she said but i felt really bad irl lol. and then like two weeks later the phone number guy says she moved away and theres like this really heavy dramatic music during it and i haven't heard anything more about her several turns later so yeah whoops. i can try to call her but i get a disconnection notice

she's going to mail you a bomb

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

grats dude!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Nice. The Goons With Spoons thread you met the man in?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Congrats pablo!

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Congrats Pablo, and well done for foom and pleb - good thread choice :D

Cuttlefush posted:

antistasi ftw

It's so good, honestly! I was kinda bummed about the Khe Sanh save falling apart, but man that Russian vs Taki battle was spectacular. Most exciting NPC vs NPC battle I've seen in Arma 3 by far

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mycophobia posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Martman posted:

Honey, I guessed a2y in the ik contest. Go for c3x, let's cover our bases

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

hmm. not sure today. need a mon hun break.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
fire emblem to nurse the hangover and aching bones

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Decided on lightly modded STALKER. havent played this game in a decade

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Out of town so started up Octopath traveler II and pizza tower from the sale. 2 excellent games

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Coffee on this rainy Sunday and a dungeon crawler methinks.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mycophobia posted:

3. i'd buy it!

maidenless behaviour.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

hauling more gear in the rain for a show later today. sucks

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

maidenless behaviour.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

maidenless behaviour.

thus far everybody hates me and im not good at anything lol. ...and my first playthrough of tokimeki memorial 2 has been a disaster too! :D

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

was gonna dig out my 3ds for some etrian odyssey but hey look, epic games has a western dungeon crawler for free right now!! this CAN'T be bad

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mycophobia posted:

thus far everybody hates me and im not good at anything lol. ...and my first playthrough of tokimeki memorial 2 has been a disaster too! :D

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

mycophobia posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn’t game yesterday but maybe I shall today after work.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Moon and Lyle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Having trouble picking which ps1 rpg to play this afternoon.