Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Hyperlynx posted:

It's when the Draconis Combine contracts your unit to steal a Clan mech for them, and you manage to steal it, but instead of boarding their dropship you double-cross them by destroying it and running away to your own hidden dropship. Then you get to keep the mech yourself.

Hell yeah, free kodiak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Yeah well in the books he was killed by a moon

That's no moon

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.
Poor Chewbacca. Saw a buttocks and died.

Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

I'm not here to fuck spiders!

God I would've loved to see Chewie get killed by a moon. The whole movie didn't make sense anyway, have some fun with it.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I cried when I read that book the first time and then my mom and sister made fun of me for it. Thus, a goon was born

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

While saving at least one of Han and Leia's kids in the process.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Milo and POTUS posted:

The hand of dog

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Zonko_T.M. posted:

God I would've loved to see Chewie get killed by a moon. The whole movie didn't make sense anyway, have some fun with it.

I imagine it wasn't much different than this. Except replace cat with dog obviously.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Audibly snorted at this one

Also, no way Twitter makes a 'No Ads' product, especially at that pricing tier. Imagine how much you could charge for ads targeted at a business that has so much money and so little sense to piss away $1,400 a month on a Twitter badge!

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Oh it's better.

He's a financial advisor

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

That's rough, buddy.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

https://twitter.com/evoiutlon/status/1675064573442002945?s=61&t=l3UaNwaqSfO2fx3jbb747Q

Comments on this are loving bananas. Creationist arguments I haven’t heard in twenty years being spouted left and right. It’s funny how Twitter used to be deliberately designed to keep you in an ideological bubble, and now the Blue Check thing means very vocal Christians can flood all the top comments. I’m scared for education in America, but man it’s almost nostalgic to read this.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

MokBa posted:

https://twitter.com/evoiutlon/status/1675064573442002945?s=61&t=l3UaNwaqSfO2fx3jbb747Q

Comments on this are loving bananas. Creationist arguments I haven’t heard in twenty years being spouted left and right. It’s funny how Twitter used to be deliberately designed to keep you in an ideological bubble, and now the Blue Check thing means very vocal Christians can flood all the top comments. I’m scared for education in America, but man it’s almost nostalgic to read this.

Can you show us any of them

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Kojima Ergo Sum is a pretty good username, what a shame

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

freeedr posted:

Can you show us any of them

Some top comments.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Evolution is impossible because of zeno's paradox.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
i can't wait until humans are oil for the next dominant species

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
It’s impossible to witness evolution. This is why every child looks unique and not at all like any one or blend of the parents or ancestors.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

OwlFancier posted:

Zeno's Paradox wasn't fully thought out. Only a half-baked idea.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Lobok posted:

Zeno's Paradox wasn't fully thought out. Only a half-baked idea.

More like half-half baked

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART

MokBa posted:

I'm glad I clicked through the comments because Blue Blocker picked up another 500+ accounts. My Twitter feed is slowly becoming more manageable.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

OwlFancier posted:

That one actually made me lol out loud, what the gently caress

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Grassy Knowles posted:

More like sum:(baked/2n ; n=Inf)

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I swear there was a comic about a guy who kept asking for the missing link between man and ape as a gotcha, and a scientist kind of patiently showing examples of the middle steps until there was some minor gap that the first guy jumped on as proof that evolution was fake.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

LawfulWaffle posted:

I swear there was a comic about a guy who kept asking for the missing link between man and ape as a gotcha, and a scientist kind of patiently showing examples of the middle steps until there was some minor gap that the first guy jumped on as proof that evolution was fake.

You may be thinking of this Futurama bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICv6GLwt1gM

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
loving is impossible due to zeno's arrow paradox. No loving, no evolution.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
My favorite is the comic with the Yu gi oh cards that I still don’t understand what it was trying to say

But it was a sick own I assume

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

CharlestheHammer posted:

My favorite is the comic with the Yu gi oh cards that I still don’t understand what it was trying to say

But it was a sick own I assume

Funny thing is that artist had a mainstream comic career that he threw away by being a chud.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

LawfulWaffle posted:

It's a joke on Futurama

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

ben shapino posted:

i can't wait until humans are oil for the next dominant species

We are the Ancient Ones

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh
https://twitter.com/halomancer1/status/1676364343204810752?s=20

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Need another slurp juice festival

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

All of these apes will be liquidated, like tears in rain.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Stereotype posted:

it's because the algorithms think you want to buy that. you should never reveal what your ads are

who are you people that still see ads and don't use a blocker and pihole

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/DerekPutin/status/1675303510810689538

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Coq au Nandos posted:

It’s kind of impressive that fake killing Chewie wound up being more hated than the old EU books actually killing Chewie.

People hated the original Chewie death? iirc the man went out roaring defiance as an entire goddamn moon was dropped on top of him, how is that not metal as gently caress?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Seems more like heavy rock

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
All my apes are gone
And the sky is gray
(And the sky is gray)

I dunno about you folks but if I somehow had a monkey jpg land in my lap that was somehow worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, the very first thing I would have done would have been to figure out how to turn it into actual money and then never think about it again

Frank Frank has a new favorite as of 04:45 on Jul 5, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Frank Frank posted:

I dunno about you folks but if I somehow had a monkey jpg land in my lap that was somehow "worth" "hundreds of thousands" of "dollars," the very first thing I would have done would have been to figure out that I can't turn it into actual money and then never think about it again