Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Well I mean .5 in a day isn't exactly wild heh

OH I KNOW IT!

depending on the pipe I use I'll burn through a gram or two a day, but if I use a little cigarette looking chillum it's like exactly a small hit every time, no waste, which really helps you stretch weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
My prescription is .45g per day. As instructed by my doctor.

Always follow your doctor's instructions.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Rx
A gram is better than a drat.
-Dr Huxley

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Seconding those little chillums

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I picked up one of these things and I use the chillums constantly. Usually if I'm smoking while I'm out at the bar or something I use it.
https://www.whiterhinoproducts.com/products/silicone-dugout-original-rasta
The little tool it comes with is pretty useful too.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

TheKingslayer posted:

I picked up one of these things and I use the chillums constantly. Usually if I'm smoking while I'm out at the bar or something I use it.
https://www.whiterhinoproducts.com/products/silicone-dugout-original-rasta
The little tool it comes with is pretty useful too.

oh poo poo I need one of these. I gave away the wooden dugout I had cause the lid was pretty janky. I like the glass tube situation for the weed storage/packing surface. anyway, here I go purchasing things again.

e sadly the good colors (purple, teal) are sold out, but the glow in the dark colors seem to be in stock, which I'm down with.

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Jul 2, 2023

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Decriminalized city in an illegal state.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Jul 2, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

ReelBigLizard posted:

My prescription is .45g per day. As instructed by my doctor.

Always follow your doctor's instructions.

my prescription is, literally, "use this card to go buy better weed for lower prices and higher-dosage edibles than the rec people"

it's pretty baller

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My weed doc told me that reptile people had taken over the government in like 2015 and were working to destroy America from within, he also got kinda racist and stuff too, luckily it was a phone call so I was just like sure yeah can we get this done so I can get my weed discount card and then i left him a really bad review a few months after. God I love medical marijuana

Shania Twain
Aug 25, 2008

Philthy posted:

Decriminalized city in an illegal state.

Only another 4 or 6 years before legalization in WI

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I went to start moving some stuff into my new apartment and I could smell weed from one of the neighbors hell yeah

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

My weed doc told me that reptile people had taken over the government in like 2015 and were working to destroy America from within, he also got kinda racist and stuff too, luckily it was a phone call so I was just like sure yeah can we get this done so I can get my weed discount card and then i left him a really bad review a few months after. God I love medical marijuana

goddamn LOL

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Yeah I don’t think my medical card issuing doctor is actually a medical doctor or anything but at least they don’t do that, jeez

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I wanna be a weed chwinga

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Macichne Leainig posted:

Yeah I don’t think my medical card issuing doctor is actually a medical doctor or anything but at least they don’t do that, jeez

I would link to the dude but my weed doc was a retired neurosurgeon who held a high level residency for years until he was in an accident that hosed him up lol he still had his medical license and Michigan, being the whatever we are, was like sure reptile government guy can get racist with his patients while he creates their logins for the marijuana website and talks about skiing interspersed with talking about how comet ping pong pizza or w/e was actually a decoy for the REAL pizza trafficking conspiracy

What I'm saying is go get your medical marijuana card and maybe you'll have an adventure too

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I think I'm up again for renewal in a month or so, if they have anything extra to add I'll certainly share

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
So I will say, the first time this guy did my card, he was pretty cool and I enjoyed the half hour I spent on the phone with him while he did his thing. We talked about northern Michigan and vacations and poo poo like that. Second time, I'd already given him my info when he started in soooooooooooooooooooo

Gonna try to find a weirder doc my next renewal tho

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Me: Yo, doc, I wanna get access to dank nugs w/ solid CBD profiles. I want to be able to get that Karegiver Kush. Gimme some of that Blackmarket Badder

Doc:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iSw9oFdxGo

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Shania Twain posted:

Right now, it's sold everywhere in the city as cheap as MI without any added taxes. You're allowed to smoke anywhere cigarette smoking is allowed.

When it gets legalized, im sure they'll tack on a 30-50% tax and restrict where you can smoke it probably. I'm sort of/not really looking forward to that. Maybe the city ordinances will override that and it'll stay good and cool and cheap.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Jul 3, 2023

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Shania Twain posted:

Rest assured they'll still legalize it long before Idaho does.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Jelly posted:

Idaho and Utah will 1000000% revolt and form their own nation before legalizing weed.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Hey, it's me. I'm a Boise cop in the year 2023. I care exponentially more about weed than Seattle cops did in 1995. I will also pull you over for using the right lane when I have someone pulled over completely off the highway, or if you change lanes more than once. No, of course we don't care if you beat the gently caress out of your wife/dog etc. Oh, these are my friends the white supremacists.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I have been to all 50 states, and it wasn't coincidence that Idaho was dead loving last.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Jelly posted:

yea i think idaho passed some kind of state amendment enshrining into law that they would never legalize weed

Vampire Panties posted:

I have been to all 50 states, and it wasn't coincidence that Idaho was dead loving last.

im still missing alaska, nebraska, arkansas, and wyoming. taking care of two of those in september

fwiw, in spite of having lovely weed laws, rear end in a top hat cops, and nazi militias, i dont think of idaho as the worst state ive been to. its at least got some beautiful landscape, the snake river canyon is amazing, and there's some good food in boise.

worst state i've been to is indiana. no contest. its got the same problems as idaho but worse, and its ugly as hell.

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Jul 3, 2023

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

yeah, indiana has the misfortune of having gary

idaho is like if you took the badlandsy eastern parts of oregon and washington, distilled them and drenched a potato in that residue, then sprinkled a little french on the result

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

dervival posted:

yeah, indiana has the misfortune of having gary

gary is hardly the main problem with indiana. sure its a hosed up old rust belt city with a lot of the problems that those have, and yeah it smells bad, but its also one of the only parts of the state that votes blue and isnt completely overrun with white supremacist evangelist psychos.

mike pence was pushing antitrans laws in indiana well before the current wave and people kind of handwash just how hosed up that guy is just because trump wanted to kill him or whatever. the countryside is like ohio but uglier, the interstates are always under construction for miles and miles, the food is terrible, its basically got no redeeming qualities.

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Jul 3, 2023

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

yeah, Pence is an absolute piece of poo poo, I just only know about the rest of Indiana's issues from a 10000ft view since I grew up in the PNW (and am now down in the SW)

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
GenCon is in Indianapolis every year and it's cool as gently caress. They do a lot of large shared bathrooms for a state that made bathroom laws. It was weird.

The city smells like literal poo poo, though, because their street water drainage shares the same lines as toilet sewage.

There is a reason all the buildings connect with indoor walkways.

Coming into downtown it was all Trump signs and it's ridiculous.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

oh, you guys in Indianapolis also do Drum Corps International every year too, that was really loving cool when I went in 2017. my spouse has always been huge into marching band stuff (went to Texas Tech to join the Goin' Band) and had a friend who acted as a plug for us for the week, heheh

shame it's probably too trumpy for us to do that again anytime soon

anyways, enough of that derail

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Earwicker posted:

worst state i've been to is indiana. no contest. its got the same problems as idaho but worse, and its ugly as hell.

:haibrow: I've been to Indiana a couple of times. Twice for work in 00/01, :lol: pre-911 for the first trip. Real eye opener - two tweaker ladies were going door to door in the hotel (like a motel 6 so outdoor walkways) selling discounted Subway sandwiches, which (IIRC) we would pay them, they'd give us a coupon, and then we could take it over to the Subway across the street and get our sandwich. Also watched a trucker buy a case of mini-thins at the gas station and sat in the smoking section in a resturaunt, mostly thought it was a fun adventure :shrug:

I had been nominally a Fighting Irish fan my entire life and was sorta miffed that South Bend isn't really close to Indianapolis, so when I moved across the country for the first time I decided to stop in South Bend for the night, go check out the campus in the morning, and then be on the road.

Holy poo poo the road around the school still is one of the sketchiest places I've ever been. Dirty and deserted and vaguely sinister at noon in the summer. I was gassing up to go by the school and leave, and I got confronted by a very angry tweaker who needed five dollars for gas. I gave him the five bucks to spare myself the confrontation, and then tweaker insisted that I give him my phone number and address so he could mail me a check. I was like 'hey' *waves arm at stuffed-to-the-gills 4runner with California plates and surfboard on top* 'I'm moving. I dont have any of that stuff'. (also why would he need a phone number for a checkl???) And the tweaker says without missing a beat "You dont have to lie to me, I'm good for the money, let me mail you a loving check"
The cashier inside saw the whole thing and came out and started yelling at the dude to leave, and I took that as my opportunity to GTFO. :stare:

EDIT
for content - I have been :350: all morning and Earwicker reminded me how crazy Indiana is, so take this as some stoner rambling :lol:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
That’s a lot of words

Smoking some weed on my front porch

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

eddiewalker posted:

There’s a hidden mode.

:2bong: what the gently caress

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Philthy posted:

Right now, it's sold everywhere in the city as cheap as MI without any added taxes. You're allowed to smoke anywhere cigarette smoking is allowed.

When it gets legalized, im sure they'll tack on a 30-50% tax and restrict where you can smoke it probably. I'm sort of/not really looking forward to that.

Gonna be funny when WI legalizes with some insane tax rate when MI and MN border it with the 2nd and 3rd lowest tax rates, respectively. MN governor kept pushing for a higher tax rate and the legislature was like "nah, we want to decrease the black market, governor, instead of providing cops with an excuse to target minorities like you want."

quote:

Maybe the city ordinances will override that and it'll stay good and cool and cheap.

Literally the opposite would happen if cities are given control. They'd either ban it or increase the taxes on it. There are cities in MN that have banned federally legal hemp edibles. The state legislature saw them do that so the new pot law says that for every 12,500 people 1 dispensary permit must be issued upon request. My town has to allow at least 7 dispensaries to open if there are 7 companies that want to sell pot here. The town accepts the highway that banned hemp edibles must allow at least 2 dispensaries to open. BTW Minnesota allows for both private and municipal run liquor stores. That town across the highway that banned hemp runs all of the liquor stores in town. Meanwhile, my liquor store has an entire cooler dedicated to THC drinks and sells gummies at the counter.

No city is allowed to collect a cannabis tax either. If they want to drive away the pot businesses with usurious taxe rates they'll have to crank up the municipal sales tax rate and drive every other business out of town too.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

bah, that's the last of my cheesecloth for cannabutter again :saddumb:

that last reel I had lasted quite a while, just need to pick up some more next time I hit the store

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Vampire Panties posted:

Holy poo poo the road around the school still is one of the sketchiest places I've ever been. Dirty and deserted and vaguely sinister at noon in the summer. I was gassing up to go by the school and leave, and I got confronted by a very angry tweaker who needed five dollars for gas. I gave him the five bucks to spare myself the confrontation, and then tweaker insisted that I give him my phone number and address so he could mail me a check. I was like 'hey' *waves arm at stuffed-to-the-gills 4runner with California plates and surfboard on top* 'I'm moving. I dont have any of that stuff'. (also why would he need a phone number for a checkl???) And the tweaker says without missing a beat "You dont have to lie to me, I'm good for the money, let me mail you a loving check"
The cashier inside saw the whole thing and came out and started yelling at the dude to leave, and I took that as my opportunity to GTFO. :stare:

The dude was too high and you threw him off his script by giving him the money before he got to the part of the script where he promises to pay you back. You short circuit his tweaker brain.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

dervival posted:

bah, that's the last of my cheesecloth for cannabutter again :saddumb:

that last reel I had lasted quite a while, just need to pick up some more next time I hit the store

I got a "white screen filter spoon" on Zulily a couple of years ago for $10 and it has been quite the investment, just saying

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

was talking to my homie about how I remember really fruity weeds back in the 2000s (like Blueberry) and never see them anymore, it's all like real citrussy stuff, so checked out a dispensary near him and they had Blueberry Muffin, and holy poo poo... the nose of it is super gassy and very much like grapefruit but the taste is very much like blueberry and I love it. It take me back to that weed I had in austin so long ago. Not quite the same but totally on the right spectrum. Now to get some really solid sour diesel or bubblegum to take me on a trip down memory lane.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
Most of the good weed I could get my hands on back in the day in Minneapolis was blueberry. Almost nothing else came with a name other than all of that blueberry and the occasional bag of northern lights or nl#5. I smoked some trainwreck and sour diesel once or twice. Quit pot for many years and all of these modern strain names are confusing as poo poo now. My mom loves looking them up apparently and has 2-4 on hand at any given time.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

some of the classic strains are still around. im rolling up some sour diesel right now in fact. and my local dispensary has maui wowie which is a strain you hear about in like cheech and chong movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

i miss the classic strains

the last one i had was many years ago, Northern Lights. got before I let my medical card expire due to recreational legalization in michigan

and what I loved about it was that I just bought a quarter oz and after the bud dude weighed and bagged it, I realized what I received was this tiny tiny piece of a nug and then this massive thing that looked like a miniature christmas tree

i mya have posted a pic on here or the weed thread in TCC. i'll edit if i find i did

ironically while i now post in the gbs weed thread the drug of choice in my blood stream is good ole ethanol. don't exile me plz

unrelated edit: my very first post in this thread in 2016

Scrotum Modem posted:

sup weed goons

me before every gibbis post:

man, that's... too long ago

Scrotum Modem fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jul 4, 2023