Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Cartoon Man posted:

Cross posting this from the pics without context thread.

giving those nazis the ol' doppelgammon

e: wait, does that top ham have a star of david on the label?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Whybird posted:

giving those nazis the ol' doppelgammon

e: wait, does that top ham have a star of david on the label?

Oh, that's because it's kosher ham. :jewish:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I love this. Someone make this av sized pls

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

If you like funny panels maybe you will like this thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691736

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

nvrgrls posted:

If you like funny panels maybe you will like this thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691736

Thank you didn’t know this existed.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

CPColin posted:

Not sure if meme thread or comics thread

Oh we reposting peaches?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

CPColin posted:

Oh we reposting peaches?

What was the original peaches panel meaning? Was it making the husband look like a dick because he ate it?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Guillermus posted:

What was the original peaches panel meaning? Was it making the husband look like a dick because he ate it?

She’s saying she always puts her children first while dad is a horrible monster who dared to use the last peach for his smoothie instead of offering it to his children.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
The mom thinks of her kids before herself and the dad does not. The cartoonist sells "eat the drat peach" shirts now. The cartoonist also seemingly still doesn't know why some people found a feed full of this same style of "joke" to be obnoxious. (Some of those people started hassling her over it, which was too far. Just go "lol" and move on, people!)

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Biplane posted:

I love this. Someone make this av sized pls

ere ya go

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye
The whole comic was actually a viral marketing campaign for Postmates, it concluded with her ordering fresh peaches and loving the delivery guy.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

lol

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

hell,

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

finally a funny one

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

thank you 🥰

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

The perfect woman for that one goon trying to hide a boner.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I’m not erect; YOU’RE erect!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Artist's rendition of Leslie Nielsen's divorce procedure.

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

The first time I had appendicitis, I was definitely on my phone when puking. I thought it was just food poisoning and at some point I was bored of puking so much so I pulled out my phone.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Chainclaw posted:

The first time I had appendicitis, I was definitely on my phone when puking. I thought it was just food poisoning and at some point I was bored of puking so much so I pulled out my phone.

I feel ya; chronic pancreatitis has me taking videochats and muting my cam/mic especially if I’m having to do early AM calls like when my collaborators were in France

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Chainclaw posted:

First time? Don’t they remove it if you ever get it?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Grassy Knowles posted:

I feel ya; chronic pancreatitis has me taking videochats and muting my cam/mic especially if I’m having to do early AM calls like when my collaborators were in France

God damned french collaborators :argh:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

My dude as soon as I could manage big words like "sodium laureth sulfate" I was reading the shampoo bottles and toothpaste tubes because honestly my brain would rather be anywhere but in the room where my body is dropping its guts. phones just broaden the available text

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

Large Testicles posted:

There's a pill you can take now that works something like 80% of the time? And even if you're in the 20%, you're better for a while. I was in the 20% and they took it out the second time, which was roughly 6 months later.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Large Testicles posted:

I just got it in May, and they removed mine, but they also gave me the option to get a prescription to make the inflamation go down. I was very tempted, but I knew that there was always the chance it could come back, and I did NOT want to go through that again.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

I recently had an atypical presentation of appendicitis and they just took it out to be safe. I've had IBS for years and the never could figure out what it was. Two months ago I had a pretty mild stomach pain that was diffuse for like 5 days (I just figured it had been the unhealthy food and poo poo during a vacation) but when localised right where the appendix was I went to the doc. She referred me to the ER for an echo just to be safe. They were like buddy, sorry to say but you're a really big guy so we're gonna do an MRI. Turned out my appendix was mildly inflamed so they took it out the same day.

Even if they had offered me the alternative I would've just let them cut it out and my IBS has been troubling me less ever since.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Phy posted:

My dude as soon as I could manage big words like "sodium laureth sulfate" I was reading the shampoo bottles and toothpaste tubes because honestly my brain would rather be anywhere but in the room where my body is dropping its guts. phones just broaden the available text

Lol same, the day I figured out taking a book/magazine with me to the shitter was cheap and legal it revolutionized the lovely making GBS threads experience for young me. No more reading the backs of toothpaste tubes or shampoo bottles!

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Biplane posted:

Lol same, the day I figured out taking a book/magazine with me to the shitter was cheap and legal it revolutionized the lovely making GBS threads experience for young me. No more reading the backs of toothpaste tubes or shampoo bottles!

i'm pretty sure my first "book/magazine" i brought into the bathroom was the JCPenney's xmas catalog so I could browse all the toys

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.
Bathroom drawer reading material all-stars for me:
The Simpsons compendium episode guide and its supplemental a few years later, Battlezone 1998 manual, various PC Gamer mags (the two Duke Nukem Forever cover story issues) were long lived in there.

Then came the reign of Uncle John's Bathroom Reader that was squashed by phones.

thedangergroove has a new favorite as of 18:15 on Jul 4, 2023

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

thedangergroove posted:

Bathroom drawer reading material all-stars for me:
The Simpsons compendium episode guide and its supplemental a few years later, Battlezone 1998 manual, various PC Gamer mags (the two Duke Nukem Forever cover story issues) were long lived in there.

Then came the reign of Uncle John's Bathroom Reader that was squashed by phones.

PC Gamer is absolute god tier toilet reading. I read my AvP2 preview edition so many times it fell apart.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I got two 3 dollar guides to rubbish military hardware from the warehouse in like 2003 and they are still here now.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Large Testicles posted:

Even if they remove it, the little stump left can get appendicitis too.

Source: my three bouts of appendicitis and two appendectomies.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Elissimpark posted:

Even if they remove it, the little stump left can get appendicitis too.

Source: my three bouts of appendicitis and two appendectomies.

Thanks for the new nightmares!

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I can sell you an appendix if you want a new one

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Kidney Stones also suck. I’ve had 3 AND I have had appendicitis/an appendectomy and I gotta say, my worst stone was bad.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
I woke up one morning and it felt like someone had snuck a rock into my gut, but it didn't really hurt at all, so I figured it couldn't be appendicitis. That's why I insisted on still going on the romantic weekend my partner and I had booked, even though I was kind of awkwardly hunched over the whole time. Turns out my appendix had burst and abscessed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

nothing like getting your guts rearranged on a romantic weekend