Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Shodai?
Shodai
SHODAI
View Results

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Bentai posted:

Aaaaand Ozeki Kirishima hurt his right elbow in training.
https://www.sanspo.com/article/20230704-D3FUM5NV7NJP7N7WUDWYX2E6DQ/

Fuuuuuck. :(

I hope he heals up in time for the basho. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
the loving attrition required to succeed in this sport is genuinely insane.

i still think every rikishi should be able to dip out of any 1 tournament a year for whatever reason without rank penalty.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Hello everyone! I've been absent from the thread for a long time. Thanks so much to Robviously for taking the wheel and running a hanazumo basho during Natsu. Genuinely impressed anyone was able to make heads or tails of the governing spreadsheet, but they persevered and showed true fighting spirit. I still have plans for a more elegant tool, and hope to be able to make fantasy-zumo more accessible to run in the near future, but thanks again for keeping things going in my absence!

In personal news, getting married was cool, but I didn't have good wifi on my honeymoon so I wasn't able to catch up on Natsu. Then I got back from everything and got surprised with some big changes at work, plus I'm moving imminently. I kept telling myself I would catch up with Natsu and rejoin the thread but I just haven't been able to do it. I've decided that watching the basho will be a special treat for a future holiday, and instead I caught up by reading. Congrats to Teru and shin-Kirishima, although I hope his elbow is okay. Whether or not it is, though, it's time for Fantasy.

code:
	Terunofuji	Y	 
	Takakeisho	O	Kirishima	
	Hoshoryu	S	Daieisho	
 			S	Wakamotoharu	
	Kotonowaka	K	Abi	
	Nishikigi	M1	Tobizaru	
	Shodai		M2	Mitakeumi	
	Midorifuji	M3	Meisei	
	Asanoyama	M4	Ura	
	Hiradoumi	M5	Onosho	
	Hokuseiho	M6	Oho	
	Takayasu	M7	Tamawashi	
	Sadanoumi	M8	Nishikifuji	
	Takanosho	M9	Hokutofuji	
	Kinbozan	M10	Myogiryu	
	Kotoeko		M11	Tsurugisho	
	Chiyoshoma	M12	Wakatakakage	
	Gonoyama	M13	Kotoshoho	
	Daishoho	M14	Shonannoumi	
	Ryuden		M15	Takarafuji	
	Endo		M16	Bushozan	
	Aoiyama		M17	Hakuoho	
The goonzuke...remains incomplete. However, I've got a free evening on Thursday and intend to spend it updating the scores from Haru into an updated goonzuke. In any case I need to do this before I build the spreadsheet for the new basho, so expect it in the next couple days. I'm very excited to get back to sumo this month. With all of the changes in my personal life, it's good to know that two things stay the same: the quiet dignity and elegant violence of o-zumo, and the pleasure of playing the most niche fantasy sport on the internet with a bunch of goons.

Please enter your draft in the following format:

Y/O:
rikishi1
rikishi2
rikishi3

S/K:
rikishi1
rikishi2
rikishi3

M1-5:
rikishi1
rikishi2
rikishi3

M6-10:
rikishi1
rikishi2
rikishi3

M11+:
rikishi1
rikishi2
rikishi3

If you've never played Fantasy before, check out the rules. In brief: just choose 3 guys at each rank, and you'll be drafted a team of dudes. That's all you really need to do, although you can trade during the first week if you want (most people don't). It's really fun and helps you get more familiar with lower-ranked guys.

I'm excited to get back to business, and expect everyone to submit their picks with diligence and true sumo spirit. Ganbatte kudasai!

Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

Really hoping the Goongyo has helped gambariaze my stable coming into Nagoya. Perhaps a bit of young blood will get the motor running!

Y/O:
Terunofuji

Kirishima

S/K:
Wakamotoharu
Abi
Hoshoryu

M1-5:
Ura
Asanoyama
Tobizaru

M6-10:
Tamawashi
Myogiryu
Takayasu

M11+:
Gonoyama
Hakuoho
Ryuden

Bentai fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jul 7, 2023

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Getting the no-brainer picks out of the way then will update this post after I decide on my 1-16 picks lol

Y/O:
Terunofuji

Kirishima

S/K:
Hoshoryu
Daieisho
Wakamotoharu

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Nishikigi
Mitakeumi

M6-10:
Nishikifuji
Takayasu
Kinbozan

M11+:
Ryuden
Gonoyama
Endo

anakha fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Jul 7, 2023

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

May go back and revise these, but this weekend is busy and I want to make sure I remember to get picks in.

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Kirishima
Takakeisho

S/K:
Wakamotoharu
Daieisho
Hoshoryu

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Tobizaru
Shodai

M6-10:
Nishikifuji
Hokuseiho
Kinbozan

M11+:
Hakuoho
Gonoyama
Shonannoumi

Marching Powder posted:

i still think every rikishi should be able to dip out of any 1 tournament a year for whatever reason without rank penalty.

The problem with this is that the rank system only works if everybody is always moving around. Start letting people freeze once a year and the promotion/demotion cycles into juryo/makuuchi are going to start getting really locked up.

I think a better solution would just be to go to five bashos a year. Kill the July basho and let them have a real offseason when the weather is at its worst.

Khizan fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jul 7, 2023

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Takakeisho
Kirishima

S/K:
Hoshoryu
Daeisho
Wakamotoharu

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Mitakeumi
Nishikigi

M6-10:
Takayasu
Hokutofuji
Kinbozan

M11+:
Hakuoho
Aoiyama
Gonoyama

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWy363dtgDk

What the gently caress am I looking at? This is the Kyokai's official Youtube channel, is this an actual wrestler or for that TV show or...? I'm so confused

Anyway:

Y/O:
Kirishima
Takakeisho
Terunofuji

S/K:
Hoshoryu
Daieisho
Kotonowaka

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Meisei
Hiradoumi

M6-10:
Hokutofuji
Hokuseiho
Kinbozan

M11+:
Hakuoho
Gonoyama
AOIYAMA

Brut fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jul 5, 2023

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Kind of easy to pick for Sanyaku this time, Kotonowaka and Abi get snubbed by virtue of not being in range of Ozeki promotion.

I'm excited to see how Hokuseiho adapts now that several Rikishi have demonstrated successful ways to take him down, also looking forward to seeing how the Juryo promotes perform.

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Kirishima
Takakeisho

S/K:
Wakamotoharu
Hoshoryu
Daieisho

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Ura
Tobizaru

M6-10:
Hokuseiho
Kinbozan
Takayasu

M11+:
Hakuoho
Gonoyama
Bushozan

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

edit as i missed y/o

Y/O

Terunofuji
Kirishima

S/K:
Hoshoryu
Wakamotoharu
Daieisho

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Ura
Midorifuji

M6-10:
Hokuseiho
Takayasu
Tamawashi

M11+:
Hakuoho
Gonoyama
Bushozan

Thauros fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Jul 7, 2023

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

I am very much looking forward to being a spectator again and hoping that the spirit of running the exhibition will flow into my rikishi to help me climb the goonzeki. Please look forward to my brand of sumo once more.

M11+ feels like it'll either be dire or a surprise and no in between. We have, what, three new sumotori and at least one that's out for the foreseeable future.. Should be an interesting tournament for sure.

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Takakeisho
Kirishima

S/K:
Hoshoryu
Wakamotoharu
Abi

M1-5:
Meisei
Asanoyama
Ura

M6-10:
Hokuseiho
Tamawashi
Takanosho

M11+:
Hakuoho
Gonoyama
Takarafuji

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Brut posted:

https://www.sumoandsushi.com/

Aaahhhh! Why didn't I hear about this until after it happened :smith:

My friends and I went to that! It was a pretty good show. A lot of the information is geared to people who aren't familiar with sumo, so you'll already know things like how to win a sumo match or what techniques are illegal, but watching the rikishi demonstrate live is good fun, and the actual exhibition matches at the end were fun to watch. The food was decent too.

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Takakeisho
Kirishima

S/K:
Wakamotoharu
Daieisho
Hoshoryu

M1-5:
Shodai
Tobizaru
Ura

M6-10:
Oho
Takayasu
Hokutofuji

M11+:
Wakatakakage
Hakuoho
Endo

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

We have to first get out of this bar, then the hotel, then the city, and then the country.

Looking forward to another Basho!

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Kirishima

S/K:
Hoshoryu
Kotonowaka
Wakamotoharu

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Tobizaru
Nishikigi

M6-10:
Hokuseiho
Takayasu
Oho

M11+:
Hakuoho
Tsurugisho
Kotoeko

Edit: Removed Takakeisho

Akiosan fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jul 7, 2023

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

Log082 posted:

My friends and I went to that! It was a pretty good show. A lot of the information is geared to people who aren't familiar with sumo, so you'll already know things like how to win a sumo match or what techniques are illegal, but watching the rikishi demonstrate live is good fun, and the actual exhibition matches at the end were fun to watch. The food was decent too.

Yeah it still would've been a great opportunity to see some actual Sumo live, even if it's retired Makushita level, for what seems to be a reasonable price. Hopefully more tours to come next year or something.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Kirishima
Takakeisho

S/K:
Wakamotoharu
Hoshoryu
Abi

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Tobizaru
Ura

M6-10:
Kinbozan
Myogiryu
Hokuseiho

M11+:
Shonannoumi
Bushozan
Gonoyama

Edit: moved takakeisho down beneath kirashima because of keisho’s injury

Chinook fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Jul 7, 2023

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

Y/O:
Takakeisho
Terunofuji
Kirishima

S/K:
Wakamotoharu
Daieisho
Hoshoryu

M1-5:
Hiradoumi
Midorifuji
Mitakeumi

M6-10:
Takayasu
Tamawashi
Hokutofuji

M11+:
Hakuoho
AOIYAMA
Gonoyama

It's walking wounded at the top of the ladder, even more than usual thanks to Kirishima's new injury. While I'm hopeful it'll be okay by match day, I WAS going to put my faith this basho in the hamster until he broke himself too so now I'm left with just the kaiju, dammit.

By contrast, the S/K ranks are fairly healthy and extremely hungry. I'd love to see another tournament with five Ozeki. But whatever happens, I believe all of the Waka mojo has now been concentrated in the non-broken brother and his results will reflect that.

Hiradoumi has impressed me with the sheer force of his onslaught. I think he's close to his current potential, but want to support his frantic style of sumo. Give this kid a couple of years without serious injury and we could well be looking at another Ozeki contender.

Papayasu is, of course, an always-pick. But three of my favorite dudes are in the 6-10 band so I'll be happy cheering for whichever of them gets the nod.

I'm torn on the 11+ band. I want to support Hakuoho, but AOIYAMA, who Chris Sumo referred to as "the fading Bulgarian" probably four years ago, is at the very bottom of the rankings chart and I don't know if he can put together a KK anymore at this level. Given how popular Miyagino's newest protege is, I'll roll the dice and default to Big Tiddy if I don't win the lottery. Good times ahead either way.

bartolimu fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jul 7, 2023

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Brut posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWy363dtgDk

What the gently caress am I looking at? This is the Kyokai's official Youtube channel, is this an actual wrestler or for that TV show or...? I'm so confused
I think that's an actual wrestler, yeah. Rikishi with thick hair need to have their heads regularly shaved like that for a better-behaved and more aesthetically pleasing mage.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Y/O:
Terunofuji
Kirishima

S/K:
Hoshoryu
Daieisho
Kotonowaka

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Tobizaru
Ura

M6-10:
Hokuseiho
Takayasu
Tamawashi

M11+:
Hakuoho
Tsurugisho
Gonoyama

Ben Nerevarine fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Jul 7, 2023

Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

Sounds like Sumo+Sushi is planning a second US west coast tour for the end of 2023.

Fearless
Sep 3, 2003

DRINK MORE MOXIE

Y/O:
Kirishima
Terunofuji

S/K:
Hoshoryu
Wakamotoharu
Daieisho

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Tobizaru
Shodai

M6-10:
Hokuseiho
Takayasu
Hokutofuji

M11+:
Hakuoho
Tsurugisho
Gonoyama

Thank you for taking on the organization of this, and congratulations on your wedding!

Fearless fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Jul 7, 2023

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
Wooo, sumo's back again. I always fall off the May basho in favor of the stanley cup playoffs, so I love when July comes around.
What's the expectations for Hakuoho's first time in the big leagues? He's got quite a name to live up to.

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Kirishima

S/K:
Hoshoryu
Wakamotoharu
Kotonowaka

M1-5:
Midorifuji
Tobizaru
Hiradoumi

M6-10:
Kinbozan
Hokutofuji
Hokuseiho

M11+:
Kotoeko
Hakuoho
Kotoshoho

QuasiQuack fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Jul 7, 2023

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I've missed the last couple due to my life being out of control. It still is, but the siren call of fantasy sumo is too strong to resist this summer.

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Kirishima
Takakeisho

S/K:
Wakamotoharu
Hoshoryu
Kotonowaka

M1-5:
Ura
Asanoyama
Nishikigi

M6-10:
Takayasu
Kinbozan
Hokuseiho

M11+:
Kotoeko
Hakuoho
Bushozan

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Kirishima

S/K:
Daieisho
Hoshoryu
Kotonowaka

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Nishikigi
Ura

M6-10:
Takayasu
Tamawashi
Kinbozan

M11+:
Hakuoho
Gonoyama
Daishoho

rare Magic card l00k fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Jul 7, 2023

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Y/O:
Terunofuji
Takakeisho
Kirishima

S/K:
Wakamotoharu
Abi
Hoshoryu

M1-5:
Shodai
Nishikigi
Mitakeumi

M6-10:
Hokuseiho
Takayasu
Oho

M11+:
Gonoyama
Bushozan
Tsurugisho

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

What if Jerome Walton made me a champion?

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Kirishima
He’s dead Jim.

S/K:
Hoshoryu
Daieisho
Kotonowaka

M1-5:
SHODAI
lol that too many people would pick Shodai
Asanoyama

M6-10:
Takayasu
Kinbozan
Hokuseiho

M11+:
Hakuoho
Endo
Kotoshoho

GoatSeeGuy fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jul 7, 2023

Iron Chef Nex
Jan 20, 2005
Serving up a hot buttered stabbing
Y/O:
Terunofuji

Kirishima

S/K:
Wakamotoharu
Hoshoryu
Daieisho

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Nishikigi
Ura

M6-10:
Hokuseiho
Nishikifuji
Kinbozan

M11+:
Hakuoho
Gonoyama
Bushozan

Iron Chef Nex fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jul 7, 2023

Saturnine Aberrance
Sep 6, 2010

Creator.

Please make me flesh.

I definitely feel that I'm making some obvious top picks, but I'm doing so with the expectation that I won't wind up with any of them. :D Ganbatte everyone!

Y/O
- Terunofuji
- Kirishima
- Takakeisho

S/K
- Wakamotoharu
- Hoshoryu
- Kotonowaka

M1-5
- Asanoyama
- Mitakeumi
- Hiradoumi

M6-10
- Kinbozan
- Nishikifuji
- Tamawashi

M11+
- Hakuoho
- Kotoeko
- Gonoyama

E: Removed Takakeisho from the list considering he has (seemingly?) withdrawn.

Saturnine Aberrance fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Jul 9, 2023

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Should be an exciting Basho, there's some cool new faces in the top division and I'm interested in seeing how Oho does now he is within touching distance of San'yaku.

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Kirishima

S/K:
Hoshoryu
Wakamotoharu
Kotonowaka

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Ura
Mitakeumi

M6-10:
Hokuseiho
Nishikifuji
Takayasu

M11+:
Gonoyama
Hakuoho
Wakatakakage

bessantj fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Jul 7, 2023

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I will continue to pursue my brand of sumo, including absolutely never trading, or rememebering who I picked by the time the basho starts.

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Kirishima
Takakeisho

S/K:
Hoshoryu
Kotonowaka
Wakamotoharu

M1-5:
Ura
Midorifuji
Hiradoumi

M6-10:
Hokuseiho
Tamawashi
Kinbozan

M11+:
Hakuoho
Aoiyama
Gonoyama

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Great to be back in the fantasy saddle, I'm excited for this basho.

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Kirishima

S/K:
Hoshoryu
Daieisho
Wakamotoharu

M1-5:
Mitakuemi
Ura
Midorifuji

M6-10:
Takayasu
Oho
Hokuseiho

M11+:
Hakuoho
Gonoyama
Shonannoumi

Y/O: Taka's the only Y/O with no injury news in the last couple days. EDIT: LOL. Guess I jinxed him.
S/K: Always go with the Ozeki/Yoko run so any of these guys would be fine.
M1-5: Asanoyama would probably be the smarter pick, but I still don't like him.
M6-10: I'm sure everyone's going to be on the Hokuseiho bandwagon, so I might as well go with guys I'm probably going to get. Takayasu's down at the part of the banzuke where he can do some damage against lower rankers.
M11+: First timers are fun to root for.

pseudodragon fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Jul 7, 2023

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

IT TURN OUT METAL FOR DINNER!

Alright, let's give this a shot!

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Kirishima
Takakeisho

S/K:
Hoshoryu
Wakamotoharu
Daieisho

M1-5:
Ura
Nishikigi
Midorifuji

M6-10:
Kinbozan
Takayasu
Oho

M11+:
Gonoyama
Hakuoho
Kotoeko

Would love to see the three sekiwake make solid steps in their ozeki runs. I would love to see Hoshoryu take the cup but if Terunofuji and Kirishima are healthy that seems like a pretty tall order. Also really wanna see the younger wrestlers tear it up in lower Maegashira

FART BOSS
Aug 27, 2008

~hands upon harrows
heels in the weeds
starving and harvesting
down centuries~

Edit: Thank for the heads up about Wakatakakage. Swapping out one long name for another with Shonannoumi.

So I’ve been playing a lot of street fighter 6 and I watched so many E. Honda tutorial videos that I went down a rabbit hole and got interested in actual sumo. I’m not really familiar with most of the wrestlers yet but I like Abi because henka is objectively hilarious and because the whole thing with being made to turn in his resignation letter in advance is dramatic as hell. I picked most of these guys either because I liked their names or appearance or they did well in May. If I did this wrong or put anybody in the wrong rank kindly correct me, but here’s my first fantasy stable:

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Kirishima
Takakeisho

S/K:
Daieishou
Wakamotoharu
Abi

M1-5:
Nishikigi
Tobizaru
Asanoyama

M6-10:
Tamawashi
Oho
Myogiryu

M11+:
Shonannoumi
Chiyoshoma
Hakuoho

I’m actually in Japan until Tuesday as it so happens. Won’t make it to Nagoya sadly but hope to catch a little bit of the first days of the basho on hotel TV if I can. Might even eat some chanko nabe in ryogoku if I can get a reservation.

FART BOSS fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jul 6, 2023

Eldoop
Jul 29, 2012

Cheeky? Us?
Why, I never!
Y/O:
Kirishima
Terunofuji
Takakeisho

S/K:
Wakamotoharu
Daieisho
Hoshoryu

M1-5:
Tobizaru
Meisei
Ura

M6-10:
Takayasu
Hokutofuji
Kinbozan

M11+:
Tsurugisho
Gonoyama
Kotoeko

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Y/O:
Terunofuji

Kirishima

S/K:
Daieisho
Hoshoryu
Wakamotoharu

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Ura
Hiradoumi

M6-10:
Takayasu
Hokuseiho
Nishikifuji

M11+:
Hakuoho
Kotoshoho
Gonoyama

I am prepared to bring my style of sumo to this basho

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Jul 7, 2023

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for my first fantasy sumo! I've been watching for a little longer than a year now, and I'm pumped for this month's basho!

Y/O:
Kirishima
Terunofuji
Takakeisho

S/K:
Kotonowaka
Wakamotoharu
Hoshoryu

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Ura
Midorifuji

M6-10:
Kinbozan
Hokuseiho (Who I will root against until he learns how to do things other than "be really tall", but take solace if he wins in fantasy sumo)
Tamawashi

M11+:
Ryuden
Kotoeko
Hakuoho

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

FART BOSS posted:

M11+:
Wakatakakage
Chiyoshoma
Hakuoho

I’m actually in Japan until Tuesday as it so happens. Won’t make it to Nagoya sadly but hope to catch a little bit of the first days of the basho on hotel TV if I can. Might even eat some chanko nabe in ryogoku if I can get a reservation.

Wakatakakage is going to be kyujo (out with an injury) for the next few bashos, so you probably want to choose another here. Just go back and edit the post to reselect, no need to post full second list.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

FART BOSS posted:

So I’ve been playing a lot of street fighter 6 and I watched so many E. Honda tutorial videos that I went down a rabbit hole and got interested in actual sumo.

That's cool. Glad you found us. Sumo rules.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Oh it's that time again?

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Kirishima

S/K:
Hoshoryu
Daieisho
Kotonowaka

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Hiradoumj
Ura

M6-10:
Kinbozan
Nishikifuji
Hokutofuji

M11+:
Hakuoho
Aoiyama
Tsurugisho

Pumped! Welcome back Kenning, and all the new comers, fantasy sumo is far more fun than it should be.

MyChemicalImbalance fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Jul 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

Who's the most E Honda rikishi? Takakeisho? Most of the other top guys are too focused on grappling and belt work for an SF fighter. Taka's the most likely to hundred hand slap the poo poo out of someone and if he could torpedo headbutt someone IRL, that would probably be his primary attack.