Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

CitizenKeen posted:

D&D has always had a huge military following. I don't think that's new. It's a hobby that involves escapism, minimal physical gear, and benefits from having a lot of time (especially boredom time). It's like it was made for grunts in the military.

I'd probably be mildly surprised to meet a veteran who has never tried D&D.
I know that when I did some boffer larping like 20 years ago, there were a ton of former military. Seemed like everyone was either a college kid or a veteran. Huge nerds, all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
One of my buddies served on a US submarine and they had a bag of dice, PHB, DMG and MM and more than one game running on different shifts.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

gradenko_2000 posted:

and to be clear, the implication of this third image is that we once again have yet another TRPG/D&D writer that's from the officer-veteran-MIC caste

It doesn't look like he was an officer.

And, yeah, D&D (and other rpgs) were big in the military even way back when I was in. Seemingly every barracks or berthing area (your rooms on a ship) had a log running card game at one table and D&D at another. Some went for extended periods of time, with DMs and players swapping in and out. You've got a lot of time to waste on ship, and D&D is a good way to do that. I don't think I've ever played as much as I did then.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
It makes sense that like a percentage of people who are in the space for something that is this mass market is going to come from military. It's like being surprised that fascists can love Star Wars too.

This kickstarter thing looks mid though, but hey 5e sucks at like anything that isn't fighting, and is only marginally better at the fighting part than the other two pillars. It makes sense that if they are gonna make a dumb Zelda/Ghibli mashup world, they are gonna end up having the cute creatures with stat blocks to murder. As generally that's what D&D is designed for.

But yeah, I don't know enough about that dude to have any sort of grand opinion on him, other than he looks stupid, and this project looks like it sucks(lmao when it makes like a half a million on kickstarter regardless because people love Ghibli and Zelda).

It's also funny because wasn't there another TTRPG kickstarter that got funded and did pretty well recently doing a similar thing only it had it's own unique system and wasn't just grafting the setting and creatures onto 5e.

They probably looked at that and said, what if we did that but using 5e.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Jul 5, 2023

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Dexo posted:

It's also funny because wasn't there another TTRPG kickstarter that got funded and did pretty well recently doing a similar thing only it had it's own unique system and wasn't just grafting the setting and creatures onto 5e.

Monster Care Squad. No violence, good rules, good setting, and the physical book is one of the nicest RPGs ever priced. Also goon-made which can go either way. Did really well on Kickstarter.

https://sandypuggames.itch.io/monster-care-squad

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Dexo posted:

But yeah, I don't know enough about that dude to have any sort of grand opinion on him, other than he looks stupid, and this project looks like it sucks
I mean, what more do you need?

e: I'm a little disappointed that the military thing distracted so much from his dumb moustache and dumber game

Splicer fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jul 5, 2023

Thomamelas
Mar 11, 2009

CitizenKeen posted:

D&D has always had a huge military following. I don't think that's new. It's a hobby that involves escapism, minimal physical gear, and benefits from having a lot of time (especially boredom time). It's like it was made for grunts in the military.

I'd probably be mildly surprised to meet a veteran who has never tried D&D.

I used to work in a Waldenbooks near a sub base. And I could tell when subs returned to point because our smallish TTRPG would have a sales spike. And they bought enough that we were a stop for the TSR Silver Anniversary tour.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Thomamelas posted:

I used to work in a Waldenbooks near a sub base. And I could tell when subs returned to point because our smallish TTRPG would have a sales spike. And they bought enough that we were a stop for the TSR Silver Anniversary tour.

Every year when people graduated high school and went into the military we'd see the recruits come into our FLGS and spend their signing bonus.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
The link between the military and RPGs goes way back, starting with the way RPGing emerged from the wargaming hobby. I grew up in a military town, and all my early D&D books and funny dice were bought at a hobby store called The Command Post that mostly sold models and paints and wargames.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
military and board games/tgs go way back, cribbage is basically a tradition on submarines going back to the second world war

Thomamelas
Mar 11, 2009

Dawgstar posted:

Every year when people graduated high school and went into the military we'd see the recruits come into our FLGS and spend their signing bonus.

Compared to the guys who would go buy what ever the current hot car was, with a 27% APR loan, that's a wise decision.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I ran a game for some of my fellow recruits in Navy boot camp during our Sunday morning free time hours*. Extremely free-form, we drew numbered slips of paper out of a laundry bag when we needed random numbers. You could get in trouble for writing unauthorized things in your recruit notebook so we didn't even have character sheets, just made do with general descriptions and rolled based on things you'd used to describe your character and their abilities. Honestly looking back it reminds me of Fate's aspects. This was 2003.

* the instructor who was in charge of us Sunday mornings was always hung over as hell and slept it off in the bay office. As long as nobody got too loud he didn't give a poo poo what you did instead of going to chapel.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I see the nazi filter as similar to a spam filter; I have to set my email provider's spam filter to like 6 or 7, or it's too aggressive and rejects emails from my stepmom. There's no way anyone can program a filter to detect hate speech (or any other broad category of speech) that won't either make lots of false negatives or lots of false positives, and most will do both. Not that different from the child protection filters that e.g. prohibit discussion of breast feeding or recipes for grilled chicken breast or mention of the olympic 100m breaststroke event.

Moreover, if this is a social media platform where you can sign up for free and don't have to use your real ID to create an account, anyone trying to do hate speech can test the system to see what passes and what doesn't, and if your system is automated and your posts are simply blocked or your account banned, you can just make one account after another and keep testing until you find or invent the right combination of slang, dogwhistle, etc. to get through.

Having the ability to tweak the knob on a hate speech filter is almost definitely required so that it doesn't, e.g., ban a black person for using the N-word, prohibit discussion of the history of WWII, or identify any message mentioning Israel as antisemitic.

Honestly it's nice to have a hate speech filter to begin with, however ineffective it probably is. Let's argue for leaving it on 10 permanently after they've proven they've invented an AI so smart it can automatically tell the difference between hate speech, and speech decrying hate speech that contains a quote of someone's hate speech. I'm not holding my breath.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Feels Villeneuve posted:

military and board games/tgs go way back, cribbage is basically a tradition on submarines going back to the second world war
Yeah, my grandfather was on a navy sub-hunter ship in WW2 (successfully, too - one is in the Museum of Science and Industry now) and learned Cribbage there.

He taught me, decades ago at this point.

Still love that game.

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran

Splicer posted:

e: I'm a little disappointed that the military thing distracted so much from his dumb moustache and dumber game

It distracted from the dumb mustache because you were trying to rally support by calling him a member of a "caste" that you don't like. Not an unreasonable play given that we have people around here who will fly into a frothing rage at the mere concept of the military, but it didn't work out this time - turns out there's a lot of veterans who play traditional games! Don't worry, reinforcements will arrive eventually.

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
Blending in like it ain't no thang
It's also hilarious that goons of all people are trying to work up a storm because someone is funny looking. I've seen the goon selfie threads, no one here should be throwing stones on that front.

I'm actually really confused what point those series of pictures were even supposed to be making. It's not an official WotC product, so it's not the usual anti-WotC gimmick, it appears to be an indie kickstarter, and I didn't see anything in those pictures indicating it was some kind of Nazi product. So, I guess it's just "this guy is funny looking and also was in the military at some point in his life hurhur!"?

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The story is very cool too.

quote:

In April of 1943, the USS Wahoo (SS-283) was headed out on its fourth war patrol. However, unlike her previous missions, Wahoo would be tested by being sent to the shallow waters of the farthest reaches of the Yellow Sea. This would be the first time a submarine would patrol the area. Tensions ran high as the crew headed the area. To make them feel more at ease, Commander Dudley “Mush” Morton and his Executive officer Richard “Dick” O’Kane broke out a cribbage board and began to play. As submarine lore goes, Morton dealt O’Kane a perfect 29, the highest possible hand one can get in the game. It has been said that the crew calculated the odds to be one in 216,000. The crew felt like the hand was a lucky omen. That night, the Wahoo sank two Japanese freighters...
...since then the board has been sent to the oldest commissioned submarine in the Pacific Fleet after the decommissioning of its predecessor.

https://ussnautilus.org/the-lucky-cribbage-board/

Ultiville
Jan 14, 2005

The law protects no one unless it binds everyone, binds no one unless it protects everyone.

Anonymous Zebra posted:

It's also hilarious that goons of all people are trying to work up a storm because someone is funny looking. I've seen the goon selfie threads, no one here should be throwing stones on that front.

I'm actually really confused what point those series of pictures were even supposed to be making. It's not an official WotC product, so it's not the usual anti-WotC gimmick, it appears to be an indie kickstarter, and I didn't see anything in those pictures indicating it was some kind of Nazi product. So, I guess it's just "this guy is funny looking and also was in the military at some point in his life hurhur!"?

The point is that this is the whitest white guy doing Orientalism and/or cultural appropriation.

I don't know the product details and how much of that is a fair accusation, just that excerpt doesn't seem wildly bad to me on that front. But if it is a overtly/shamelessly "inspired by Asia!" product that's made by this guy with no cultural consultants that does lots of Orientalism, it's at least amusing to know that the guy looks the part of someone doing an Orientalism.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Anonymous Zebra posted:

In my defense, I frequently say I look stupid.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

In San Diego you could always tell the navy table in the game store because they were playing Traveler. The game store owner told me once he ordered Traveler stock specifically for when the carriers would come in.

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018

Ultiville posted:

The point is that this is the whitest white guy doing Orientalism and/or cultural appropriation.

This thread was having a massive circlejerk about how acab also applies to the military and flipping out about some military dude winning an ennie or something not too long ago, so I'd wager that's the reason his service was brought up. I could be wrong idk

Anonymous Zebra posted:

It's also hilarious that goons of all people are trying to work up a storm because someone is funny looking. I've seen the goon selfie threads, no one here should be throwing stones on that front

Commenting on people's looks in general is pretty childish and distasteful, there's no real way to do it and come out looking like a winner and it usually gives ammo to the people you're attacking. Doubly so in any rpg space where most people in it have body image issues and various traumas related to that. Billy the Nazi RPG writer isn't bad because he's an overweight guy who smells like mold, he's bad because he's a loving nazi and that would still be true if he looked like Henry Cavil.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Kestral posted:

It distracted from the dumb mustache because you were trying to rally support by calling him a member of a "caste" that you don't like. Not an unreasonable play given that we have people around here who will fly into a frothing rage at the mere concept of the military, but it didn't work out this time - turns out there's a lot of veterans who play traditional games! Don't worry, reinforcements will arrive eventually.

Splicer's not even the person who started this "What's the deal with D&D fans and the US military?" discussion. Make fun of gradenko for getting a bit too :tinfoil:-y, but that post you quoted just looks like a joke that you're getting :tinfoil::tinfoil: about by saying more antifa super soldiers will jump out of the bushes at any moment.

Anonymous Zebra posted:

I think this is the the kickstarter that's being talked about, which doesn't even look like it's live yet:

https://www.backerkit.com/call_to_action/e374361b-500f-49d2-bfa7-8c2831e450ce/landing?ref=backerkit_marketing

I don't know if there's really enough to go on as far as what's being appropriated. The art is very Miyazaki-esque and it looks like it'll involve a lot of cutesy spirits and creatures like you'd see in Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, and Nausicaä, plus imagery from the 3D Zeldas. I feel like there's probably room to discuss how an artist like Hayao Miyazaki has influenced generations of people all over the world now, and the general mutual exchange of ideas from what influenced him and how those influences have moved out into the world. (Like just to start with, a number of movies his studio has made and many of which he directed are adaptions of Western fantasy stories.) A huge Nintendo property like Zelda even moreso. It's not something I feel comfortable giving a final opinion on but I'd love to see more perspectives.

If it's actually directly lifting stuff from Japanese mythology, it'd definitely be nice to see people from a culture it pulls from working on the book. There's not enough public material for me to tell what's happening on that front though.

Ultimately, it looks like a book with fantastic art that's for a game with a tone and goals that are most unsuitable for actually telling stories of compassion, kindness, redemption, and naturalism that most Studio Ghibli works are rooted in. Zelda sure fits better in the "kill things in dungeon, get treasure" game expectations, but I'm not really sure what distinct influences it's pulling from there.

Nuns with Guns fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Jul 5, 2023

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

This thread was having a massive circlejerk about how acab also applies to the military and flipping out about some military dude winning an ennie or something not too long ago, so I'd wager that's the reason his service was brought up. I could be wrong idk

IIRC that guy was a career officer involved in drone bombings. That said, the thread definitely did have multiple people saying that anyone who enlisted in the military was complicit in all its evils, so yeah, probably.

Pakxos
Mar 21, 2020

Leperflesh posted:

I see the nazi filter as similar to a spam filter; I have to set my email provider's spam filter to like 6 or 7, or it's too aggressive and rejects emails from my stepmom. There's no way anyone can program a filter to detect hate speech (or any other broad category of speech) that won't either make lots of false negatives or lots of false positives, and most will do both. Not that different from the child protection filters that e.g. prohibit discussion of breast feeding or recipes for grilled chicken breast or mention of the olympic 100m breaststroke event.

Moreover, if this is a social media platform where you can sign up for free and don't have to use your real ID to create an account, anyone trying to do hate speech can test the system to see what passes and what doesn't, and if your system is automated and your posts are simply blocked or your account banned, you can just make one account after another and keep testing until you find or invent the right combination of slang, dogwhistle, etc. to get through.

Having the ability to tweak the knob on a hate speech filter is almost definitely required so that it doesn't, e.g., ban a black person for using the N-word, prohibit discussion of the history of WWII, or identify any message mentioning Israel as antisemitic.

Honestly it's nice to have a hate speech filter to begin with, however ineffective it probably is. Let's argue for leaving it on 10 permanently after they've proven they've invented an AI so smart it can automatically tell the difference between hate speech, and speech decrying hate speech that contains a quote of someone's hate speech. I'm not holding my breath.

The crux of the issue was the original post implied that it wasn't worth the effort to create and enforce a policy that once nazis were identified, they would be banned, not whether AI was going to save us from hatespeech.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

That is not my reading of moths or anyone else's posts, but I may have missed something.

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Zurai posted:

IIRC that guy was a career officer involved in drone bombings. That said, the thread definitely did have multiple people saying that anyone who enlisted in the military was complicit in all its evils, so yeah, probably.

It's a circlejerk when I disagree with it but it's a lively debate when I agree with it :colbert:

Edit: ^^^ that's a very generous reading

Ominous Jazz fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jul 5, 2023

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

People have been trained to see someone say "nazis have a right to social media!" and will mentally fill in gaps to satisfy that expectation.

A nazi filter is a better tool for minimizing a site's nazi problem than trying to play whack-a-mole and banning each while when you've also got a revolving door account policy.

Ban where you can, but a more effective process involves a multi-pronged approach which includes filters and fostering the gently caress out of the perception that your site isn't a safe space for nazis. Banning leads to that perception, but if that's the absolute extent of consequence?

"Nazis go on a by-default ignored list which we'll enthusiastically share with authorities" is a dissuasion tool.

"Nazis will be temporarily inconvenienced until they use another Hotmail login" is another, sure.

I mean, I don't think anybody's innovating to make the world a better place here - It's team Jack Dorsey.

But the idea of automatically winnowing down your toxic elements' platforming seems like a more permanent step than just banning and acting surprised when they return.

I'm also in a bad headspace this week, and I feel like I'm doing a pretty ok job of describing this and not getting baited by some obviously dogshit snipes.

Maybe I'm not though, so gently caress me I guess.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

I genuinely had already set aside the military part because I figured the point was just "Hey, found another white guy that has the fortune cookie font on his copy of Adobe InDesign!"

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

moths posted:

People have been trained to see someone say "nazis have a right to social media!" and will mentally fill in gaps to satisfy that expectation.

A nazi filter is a better tool for minimizing a site's nazi problem than trying to play whack-a-mole and banning each while when you've also got a revolving door account policy.

Ban where you can, but a more effective process involves a multi-pronged approach which includes filters and fostering the gently caress out of the perception that your site isn't a safe space for nazis. Banning leads to that perception, but if that's the absolute extent of consequence?

"Nazis go on a by-default ignored list which we'll enthusiastically share with authorities" is a dissuasion tool.

"Nazis will be temporarily inconvenienced until they use another Hotmail login" is another, sure.

I mean, I don't think anybody's innovating to make the world a better place here - It's team Jack Dorsey.

But the idea of automatically winnowing down your toxic elements' platforming seems like a more permanent step than just banning and acting surprised when they return.

I'm also in a bad headspace this week, and I feel like I'm doing a pretty ok job of describing this and not getting baited by some obviously dogshit snipes.

Logging in with a new Hotmail account would also temporarily avoid the ignore list, they can just keep making new accounts to use.

So may as well just loving ban them.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I was active duty from the mid-80s to the mid-90s (ten years) as enlisted, and the amount of gamers was staggering even then. In the late-80s the Pope Rec Center on Pope Air Force Base, next to Fort Liberty (then Bragg) would have three or four campaigns running simultaneously with Army, Air Force, and DoD Civilians playing and running, No LARPing or furries, at that time though. When I got to Fort Lewis it was pretty much they same. I could always find a game if I wasn't on deployment.

Now Joe Mustache there, is USAF SIGINT, and they are all broken in the head.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Kestral posted:

I'm not gradenko but thanks for the compliment

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

moths posted:

I don't see how being flagged as "catch-able in the hate speech spam filters" is any better of a deterrent than banning. Lists can be kept and maintained if accounts are active or not. And there's also plenty of ways to link alt accounts up, if they care to do that. Yes, if a person is banned and they want to fly completely under the radar they could turn on a VPN, register under a fresh email, and make sure not to link anything else associated with their old banned account like their phone number, and otherwise completely cover their tracks. But the sort of people you'd be "deplatforming" with a ban aren't the people who want to vanish like that. They want a visible platform and that requires being open about who they are, either as a public figure or under some recognizable internet handle.

In fact, I'm sure most social media sites do maintain some tracking system of current and potential hate groups already. They just don't act on those lists without a law enforcement subpoena, or a case where something has been flagged as a serious enough threat to public safety/company optics.

What a spam filter offers that a ban doesn't is the ability to farm that account out in various ways. People tracking it, particularly for a politician or major talking head, linking quotes from it that people click through to the rest of the website. Plus page views, advertising potential, the overall visibility of being a right wing hate monger with 100k, 500k, 1 million+ followers even if that's still just a fraction of the userbase. It's enough to promote your own projects, platform other people, or direct your followers to mob targets of your choice on the website.

A filter also affords the option to game the filters. There's been plenty of instances of people setting up auto-blocking systems on twitter that were meant to block reactionary accounts that have been poisoned by trolls reporting queer or BIPOC users to add them to the auto-blocking lists. You can get similar issues with people mass reporting accounts, tripping an auto ban, but at least a ban is publicly visible to everyone fairly easily. I doubt they'd make it clear that someone's on the "hate filter" list, or make it very easy to dispute.

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018
Slightly off topic but it seems like a lot of people try to write mass battle rules for TTRPGS

Has anyone here EVER ran it before? How'd it go?

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
I imagine a lot of people's problems with the military domestically is the crippling victim complex that makes them talk about how unpopular and hated they are during a conversation that universally agreed being in the military is fine.

I imagine a lot of people's problems with the military internationally is that a pasty geek 5 miles away ordered a robot to slaughter their family, and it did.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

Commenting on people's looks in general is pretty childish and distasteful, there's no real way to do it and come out looking like a winner and it usually gives ammo to the people you're attacking. Doubly so in any rpg space where most people in it have body image issues and various traumas related to that. Billy the Nazi RPG writer isn't bad because he's an overweight guy who smells like mold, he's bad because he's a loving nazi and that would still be true if he looked like Henry Cavil.

Okay but you understand the difference between mocking somebody's body and mocking their decision to actively cultivate a stupid moustache, right? The bit of his look he's being mocked for isn't the consequence of neglect or misfortune, it's the consequence of putting time and effort into looking like Lord Chomnodley Cogsbottom III, same as if we were mocking him for wearing an ahegao shirt.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
I think it's a pretty rad moustache.

GoonWhisperer
Jun 27, 2023
It's a gordito-level moustache

http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/3p45/

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018

Whybird posted:

Okay but you understand the difference between mocking somebody's body and mocking their decision to actively cultivate a stupid moustache, right? The bit of his look he's being mocked for isn't the consequence of neglect or misfortune, it's the consequence of putting time and effort into looking like Lord Chomnodley Cogsbottom III, same as if we were mocking him for wearing an ahegao shirt.

dorsnt really track for me how wearing cropped porn is even comparable to uh...personal grooming but i guess just roll with it. :shrug:

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
It's a slightly dorky, dated facial hair style that's mostly negative due to stereotypes people associate with someone who cultivates a silly mustache, like when a guy take a picture of himself wearing a fedora. It's really not that deep or cruel to mock, it's just a shallow dig at the guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

Careful in your glass house, bigot.

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

I might be autistic or something but there's an odd contingent of people out there that think if someone "official" stamps something on something it carries more weight. A lot of these people tend to be very weird and sue over facebook arguments. These tend to be the kind of retards that pay Mensa 50 dollars a year for a piece of paper that says you're in the "smarter than everyone else" club.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

just remember, all leaks are bullshit unless they contain one "what? That's retarded. Shut up." game rumor.

the correct leak of 2017 leaked arms, and people dismissed it as retarded, but it makes sense.