Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

It's a beautiful country and has many very beautiful people, like you :glomp:
Also you, yes, you reading this from America right nowyoure beautiful, too, did you know that?? It's true!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hark

I'm sleep

Goatse and Gallant posted:

Are you doing good or are you doing well???

I'm still hung up on this entirely, this is a mystery beyond mortal proportions, I don't know what to do help

I'm not doing ANYTHING :2monocle:

Love Stole the Day
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
Wow get a load of that cat relaxing in the top left of the page. It must be nice feeling that level of relaxation

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Things have been vastly unchill for me especially over the holiday. I won't talk politics, but know I'm queer and ndn and stuff is happening that is very bad on both counts for me. Plus divorce, plus my entire family is insane.

Very cool and chill. I have almost nothing of worth to post except a reminder for everyone to install their gd bidets and washlets.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Randy Travesty posted:

I have almost nothing of worth to post except a reminder for everyone to install their gd bidets and washlets.

:haibrow:

Indeed a good reminder that we now have a thread to help people make this important change in their lives. Stop being unclean.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

cruft

Goatse and Gallant posted:

Are you doing good or are you doing well???

I'm still hung up on this entirely, this is a mystery beyond mortal proportions, I don't know what to do help

I am doing well.
I am doing good.
I am doing good, and doing it well.

I think that covers everything?

Saoshyant

Saoshyant posted:

Stop being unclean.

This is such an important, bipartisan topic that even our sworn enemies are doing their best (in their own way) to catch up on cleanliness:

Escape From Noise

But have you seen...THE THING?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

cruft

Escape From Noise posted:

But have you seen...THE THING?

Well, we looked it up on Wikipedia once, and decided maybe we didn't want to give someone money for having dug up a grave without permission. So... I guess?

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

Well, we looked it up on Wikipedia once, and decided maybe we didn't want to give someone money for having dug up a grave without permission. So... I guess?

I thought it was sideshow hokum like The Fiji Mermaid.

Escape From Noise

It was created by The King of Gaffs.

cruft

Okay, I misremembered.

Still. I didn't feel like paying money to look at something believed to have been manufactured art, but also believed to be an actual human being who likely didn't give consent to be put on display. For me, at least, it feels incredibly disrespectful even if a some people suspect it's not an actual human. There are just other ways to spend money that don't make me feel bad. Like the world's largest lobster, with a top hat.

Escape From Noise

They also have a car Hitler may have ridden in (but probably didn't) and an alien riding a dinosaur, apparently. I stopped at the gas station because I needed gas once on the drive back from Tucson. I got my friend a shot glass but didn't stop at the exhibit. Had I known the price I might have. Seeing all those billboards is just a really strong memory for me from all the family road trips to see my aunt in Tucson. That's my TED Talk on The Thing.

cruft

Escape From Noise

My dad actually stopped at The Ice Caves once.

cruft

cruft

Escape From Noise

In New Mexico

Escape From Noise

Oh man. This brings back some weird memories. It surely is, a truck stop.

cruft

cruft

I love this photo, because it takes a couple looks before you notice the remains of a car fire in the foreground.

sb hermit

cruft posted:

I love this photo, because it takes a couple looks before you notice the remains of a car fire in the foreground.

I never noticed the car fire remains but I definitely would have noticed a car on fire. Maybe.

Ass-penny

I'm doing pretty well in spite of my unclean bottom. I recently got a raise at the job that I hate. and things are going well with my crush, in spite of our first date kind of crashing and burning. I don't know if they somehow aren't aware that I'm a pile of red flags, or if their standards are really just that low but they are a real smoke show and they seem incredibly into me for some reason. we still don't see a lot of each other; we have very different schedules and they have two kids they are raising but it is nice when we do see each other.

cruft

rear end-penny posted:

I'm doing pretty well in spite of my unclean bottom. I recently got a raise at the job that I hate. and things are going well with my crush, in spite of our first date kind of crashing and burning. I don't know if they somehow aren't aware that I'm a pile of red flags, or if their standards are really just that low but they are a real smoke show and they seem incredibly into me for some reason. we still don't see a lot of each other; we have very different schedules and they have two kids they are raising but it is nice when we do see each other.

That sounds like a really nice situation with your crush. Reading this made me happy :)

sb hermit

cruft posted:

That sounds like a really nice situation with your crush. Reading this made me happy :)

:same:

xcheopis

Finally tried a cbd coffee drink! It was a cold-brew from Bicycle Coffee, no cream or sugar but it did have ice.
I like Bicycle Coffee but, this I did not.😕 It just confirmed that the only thing I like cold and bitter is my men.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

cruft

xcheopis posted:

Finally tried a cbd coffee drink! It was a cold-brew from Bicycle Coffee, no cream or sugar but it did have ice.
I like Bicycle Coffee but, this I did not.😕 It just confirmed that the only thing I like cold and bitter is my men.

Out of curiosity, how do you like my men?

xcheopis

cruft posted:

Out of curiosity, how do you like my men?

Sweetie, so long as you are genuinely happy with them, then no one else's opinion matters. :yaybutt:

Escape From Noise

I can't sleep. It's almost 5:30 am. At least I don't have poo poo to do tomorrow. Or most any days. Not in a great space but what else is new?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Nǐ Hǎo,byob!

Just got off work at the Asian market. We were rocking out to Jay Chou today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_byK6M95hTc

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
48 mins before I can go home and :350:

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
My fortune cookie from yesterday

fortune posted:

creatively sculpt a stronger version of yourself through change.
I'm gonna do that

xcheopis

Ominous Jazz posted:

I'm gonna do that

Are dimes ok? I need my quarters for laundry.

Ass-penny

xcheopis posted:

try it with thc instead next time, it will be better

Ass-penny

Gaylor Moon posted:

48 mins before I can go home and :350:

I'm going to smoke in my car on the way home, while it is still illegal and cool. 30 minutes!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Ominous Jazz posted:

fortune posted:
creatively sculpt a stronger version of yourself through change

I'm gonna do that
Slicing chunks of flesh off my face with quarters: "This will make me stronger!"

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Saoshyant

Viginti Septem posted:

Slicing chunks of flesh off my face with quarters: "This will make me stronger!"

"You don't know what makes you strong until you try it."

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Ass-penny

god it took me a long time to understand why you both made jokes about quarters quoting that post. I was too busy thinking about sculpture to really get the word play.

any medium you could want to sculpt in changes. I prefer melting crayons tho.

xcheopis

rear end-penny posted:

try it with thc instead next time, it will be better

So, I still don't tolerate thc well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

rear end-penny posted:

god it took me a long time to understand why you both made jokes about quarters quoting that post. I was too busy thinking about sculpture to really get the word play.

any medium you could want to sculpt in changes. I prefer melting crayons tho.

This happens to me on occasion and I'm usually not slow to pick up on such things. I just tend to get too focused on the subject of a sentence and become baffled when someone switches things up.