Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Famethrowa posted:

asmongold poo poo into a subway sandwich at Jan 6th?

yep, he poo poo right into koos' sandwich he purchased at the capitol on jan 6th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
this city deserves a better class of sandwich, and I'm gonna give it them

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Every time Asmongold gets brought up someone crawls out of the woodwork to defend him and is almost immediately proven wrong, with receipts. Just admit to yourself you enjoy content created by someone who's kind of a shithead. It happens.

The guy's problematic. But a regular kind of problematic, a dime a dozen kind of right-leaning Texan rear end in a top hat that isn't really anything to be scandalized by unless you've had your head in the sand. But the people pretending he isn't are really loving weird. Multiple people. It's bizarre.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

dime a dozen politically that is, his goblin lair lifestyle is just in a league of his own. but you know who else is in a league of his own?

loving dougdoug, winner of the League of His Own Streamer Award

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
im in a league of my own. just made it myself and nobody else is invited

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Runa posted:

Every time Asmongold gets brought up someone crawls out of the woodwork to defend him and is almost immediately proven wrong, with receipts. Just admit to yourself you enjoy content created by someone who's kind of a shithead. It happens.

The guy's problematic. But a regular kind of problematic, a dime a dozen kind of right-leaning Texan rear end in a top hat that isn't really anything to be scandalized by unless you've had your head in the sand. But the people pretending he isn't are really loving weird. Multiple people. It's bizarre.

imo wiping your gum blood on the walls instead of brushing your teeth is an irregular kind of problematic

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Is watching asmongold more or less acceptable than watching xQc

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
A man that good at WoW must have the best politics. It's only logical.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Looked up this asmongold fella and his videos are about as engaging as watching paint dry. A literal personality and charisma vacuum.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I know a guy who wanted to move to Austin so he could "network" with Asmongold and his friends to make it big on Twitch lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

the only good streamers are limmy and jerma lol

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

Looked up this asmongold fella and his videos are about as engaging as watching paint dry. A literal personality and charisma vacuum.

like driving in gta with the radio off, listening to nothing but car noises and street sounds, a lost soul with no hope of redemption

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

I know a guy who wanted to move to Austin so he could "network" with Asmongold and his friends to make it big on Twitch lol

Remembering a video of some guy who quit his well paying job and snuck into some event one of the Paul brothers was at to ask him to hire him

Then proceeded to self-deprecate and poo poo all over his own ability so whichever Paul it was said no lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

dougdoug does a lot of coding on stream, making mods or changing those mods on the fly, and for some reason the coding is consistently the most popular part of his streams

when he finishes coding and actually tests his stuff out in a game his viewership takes a noticeable dip

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Runa posted:

dougdoug does a lot of coding on stream, making mods or changing those mods on the fly, and for some reason the coding is consistently the most popular part of his streams

when he finishes coding and actually tests his stuff out in a game his viewership takes a noticeable dip
Testing isn't exactly the most interesting part of software development, even if it's probably the most important part.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
It is very healthy to mainline 2 streamers while playing a video game. You have 1 streamer's audio playing while a different streamer's video is playing muted on monitor 3 of 3. Monitor 1 has your video games and monitor 2 is for work, social media browsing, or having a movie or TV show playing.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Subway has formed meat and reformed meat

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lmfao hell yeah

Dongicus posted:

This. Topic locked.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Endorph posted:

subway used to be tolerable but ever since the pandemic its gotten so much worse. the cheese is like a tiny tablespoon of kraft shredded cheese now

My nearby one used to make a decent meatball with mozzarella, but the last time I ate one there the bread was so soggy it triggered my gag reflex and I haven't had a desire to eat one for over a year.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

limmy has so many bangers lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzKo1JPNf4s

NoiseAnnoys fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Jul 6, 2023

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC__o1UxDl8

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW7BHABt2nY

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dongicus posted:

This is very true.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

this motherfucker admin wouldnt change the covid gangtag to a gif of the fart mask IM CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Limmy ftw

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Why would you watch a cringe normie streamer when you could watch a babyvoice succubus vtuber instead smdh

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

I remember watching Jerma badly playing TF2 like a decade ago. Seeing him suddenly become the biggest name in the world has been surprising but not unexpected.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Jerma was the first big name streamer that I thought actually deserved his success, this at a time when all of the other names I'd heard of were various flavors of lovely or uninteresting

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

I think Jerma was the only streamer who when it leaked that he made seven figgies from playing games badly I thought 'yeah fair enough'. He should give me some of that though

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Fajita Queen posted:

Why would you watch a cringe normie streamer when you could watch a babyvoice succubus vtuber instead smdh

vtuber who is a subway sandwich (being shat in)

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

this isn't google

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

NoiseAnnoys posted:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

DaysBefore posted:

I think Jerma was the only streamer who when it leaked that he made seven figgies from playing games badly I thought 'yeah fair enough'. He should give me some of that though

He does funny voices and noises, and punches himself. It's perfect entertainment.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

That's clearly a cheeseburger

Now I wonder if there's a Pizza the Hut vtuber. Not enough to research it, though, so I'll just pretend that there is one.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

there was some guy who did D&D liveplay streams for years and barely got any views, all while telling his wife that he was gonna make it big on twitch and they were gonna be able to move out of her mom's basement, and then he managed to befriend some popular streamers and get them to play D&D games that he DM'd and his viewership skyrocketed and he was making thousands and then within 3 months he started creeping on ladies and got cancelled and divorced and now doesnt stream anymore

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Jerma accidentally destroying the reputation of bloober team, even though they failed upwards enough to now be the developer of the silent hill 2 remake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0fm2lRrEg0

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

does anyone have the r/relationships fakepost of the guy quitting his successful career to fail as a streamer, and at the end it's like "oh and also i was in a car accident and my dick and balls switched places"

i've been trying to find the full text of that literally for years now

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Endorph posted:

there was some guy who did D&D liveplay streams for years and barely got any views, all while telling his wife that he was gonna make it big on twitch and they were gonna be able to move out of her mom's basement, and then he managed to befriend some popular streamers and get them to play D&D games that he DM'd and his viewership skyrocketed and he was making thousands and then within 3 months he started creeping on ladies and got cancelled and divorced and now doesnt stream anymore

I lost a pretty good friend when he decided to record our dnd games without telling anyone and used the recordings to pitch us doing a live stream like Critical Role. Dude was shocked!!! when it turned into 45 minutes of getting yelled at and not his friends, who already said no because we didn't wanna make a job out of our fun hobby game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ominous Jazz posted:

I lost a pretty good friend when he decided to record our dnd games without telling anyone and used the recordings to pitch us doing a live stream . Dude was shocked when it turned into 45 minutes of getting yelled at
lmao, rip

did he record the getting yelled at