Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the trick i've found is to call retards smoothbrained GENIUSES. there is a duality to it that throws off the smoothbrained geniuses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
He's totally cracked. His brains are scrambled. He's had his chips. He'll never be the head of a major corporation

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Violen posted:

lol i dont remember what led me to go find out but the conversation the past few pages reminds me i skimmed phil's metroid dread playthrough a while ago and he effortlessly no-sells that one room that gave the god of war creator an existential crisis

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Violen posted:

lol i dont remember what led me to go find out but the conversation the past few pages reminds me i skimmed phil's metroid dread playthrough a while ago and he effortlessly no-sells that one room that gave the god of war creator an existential crisis

lmfao badass

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

He's totally cracked. His brains are scrambled. He's had his chips. He'll never be the head of a major corporation

All the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put that BOOP together again

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

mycot posted:

Someone in the Street Fighter 6 thread pointed out that DSP actually has an exceptionally good reaction time, but instead of using it to win he uses it to complain about how cheap something is milliseconds after he gets hit

lol bless

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I always smile at the little dudes in early-game FF14 cities whose dialogue lines about "churlish adventurer, I'll throw you in the gaol if you cause trouble!" haven't changed even though I've saved the world like four times and might be a captain in their city's military. Keep on truckin', dudes

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
phil fighting agent smith and countering him perfectly but instead of counter attacking he just complains about how bullshit smiths powers

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Antivehicular posted:

I always smile at the little dudes in early-game FF14 cities whose dialogue lines about "churlish adventurer, I'll throw you in the gaol if you cause trouble!" haven't changed even though I've saved the world like four times and might be a captain in their city's military. Keep on truckin', dudes

That one dude in Ul'dah outside the Sultana's room who's like "You will watch your tongue around Her Grace" or something. Sorry for looking like I cuss, bro

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
reported for cussing in front of her grace

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

The Warrior of Light WILL say gently caress

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Antivehicular posted:

oh you saved the world? Filthy adventurers are not allowed in the gated community

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

aw frig aw dang it posted:

The Warrior of Light WILL say gently caress

Warrior of Shite

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Instead of “poo poo-for-brains” say “shithead.”

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

shitealyn

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
speaking of brain damage one of the arguments i saw in an article about why games should have objective markers was because some players might be suffering from Long Covid

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
I would simply have objective markers you can turn on or off

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Rez vibrator stimulates your prostate when you are headed in the right direction.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Is Long Covid just havana syndrome for computer touchers (non CIA variant)

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I have a good friend who suffers from it when particularly ill, I think there’s more to it than that

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
(they’re a Druid not a computer toucher)

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

It's at least a real thing for medical staff who got exposed to covid a lot more frequently then the average person

https://www.bma.org.uk/bma-media-ce...health-services

Probably not anyone in the gas mask thread though

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

COVID seemingly permanently hosed with my ability to handle spicy foods (as in I can't handle anything even remotely hot anymore) so :shrug:

Full disclosure, I am not a druid, however.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

its real but like most things in the covid thread its overblown because of their covid anxiety and they think long covid will kill everyone

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Long Covid is real, for instance all the people saying games need objective markers like GoW: Ragnarok have obvious problems with their taste

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Buschmaki posted:

Long Covid is real, for instance all the people saying games need objective markers like GoW: Ragnarok have obvious problems with their taste

lol

Lady Radia posted:

(they’re a Druid not a computer toucher)

the wiccan megathread...

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its real but like most things in the covid thread its overblown because of their covid anxiety and they think long covid will kill everyone

no im pretty sure they were right about monkeypox becoming AIDS(literal)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i believe the line is now that covid is not AIDS, but is in fact worse than AIDS

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i believe the line is now that covid is not AIDS, but is in fact worse than AIDS

literally airborne aids

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Aidsborne

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
what's the best aidsborne game

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

they're called covidlikes now

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the aids comparison annoys me because covid has none of the stigma associated with aids lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ibram Gaunt posted:

https://covid19.nih.gov/covid-19-topics/long-covid

it's real unlike havanagoodtime syndrome.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

poz holes 2

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

qnqnx posted:

Thinking of getting Cassette Beasts

This was aways back but I'm not reading the rest of the thread

Turn off the lyrics and it's a decent take on Pokémon stuff except you can be gay in it and there's no tm bullshit, you just accumulate moves and can swap them out how you like

The resource stuff kinda stinks but that's like one of two knocks I have against it it's good otherwise

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Also it's made by like two people which is pretty impressive

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I would simply have objective markers you can turn on or off

I like how the new star wars game lets you choose whether or not you want hints for puzzles when you're selecting difficulty.

I also like how CrossCode has ridiculously hard puzzles for an action RPG with no hints and your only options are to either let your brain expand or look up solutions like a coward.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

pentyne posted:

they're called covidlikes now

:wow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

is Dave the Diver any good?