Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013
Saitama broke his limiter. Watchdog Man had none, because dogs have no limits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
There isn’t a fundamental difference in monsters and heroes other than motivation. Sweet Mask is both.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Fair Bear Maiden posted:

Saitama broke his limiter. Watchdog Man had none, because dogs have no limits.

All dogs go to heaven, but Watchdog Man came back

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I imagine he's like that one random frog hero, where he's just a guy who's extremely good at an extremely brutal fighting style, and he just wears the dog costume to be less scary/more marketable to the general populace

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

CharlestonJew posted:

I imagine he's like that one random frog hero, where he's just a guy who's extremely good at an extremely brutal fighting style, and he just wears the dog costume to be less scary/more marketable to the general populace

He seems to really be into the role though

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I think he's just a guy who happens to be a dog and he's a very good boy, yes he is, yes he is :colbert:

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug
Maybe he just reacted differently to hair loss than Saitama.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
He gained all the hair Saitama lost

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Raws: https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/4856001361511369675

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Lmao, I see Murata sneaked in another babe for him to draw.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Translation up: https://cubari.moe/read/gist/OPM/188/1/

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Edit: Ah I should’ve refreshed after reading it 😅

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
ONLY I CAN BE MASTER'S NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
this is the most intense cliffhanger ive seen in this series!

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
this chapter has both king and rover so its the best one in a while

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
awwww shiiiiiiiit is gonna go down!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Black Sperm's little trot over to get to the food :lol:

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

if this follows the webcomic my favourite joke in any manga I've ever read is coming up :)

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
SECURE THE BIG FATTY TUNA

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Kick his rear end king

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

A new game got announced. It looks more interesting than the last one at least, since you can go through the world and, most importantly, into the shops for those juicy discounts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PBIrzmn0k

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
finally, they are giving the fans what they always wanted- playable lightning max!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Atomic Samurai... RIP...

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Blaze Dragon posted:

A new game got announced. It looks more interesting than the last one at least, since you can go through the world and, most importantly, into the shops for those juicy discounts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PBIrzmn0k

No King no buy

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
kinda glad its at least not another arena fighter game.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

They should have consultation from storyboarders who worked on The Wonderful 101 to give Saitama funny finishers when he punches somebody once.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
One thing I definitely want to see in this game is the same thing they put in the fighter game, if you can choose to play as Saitama he should always defeat anything in one shot.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Missed opportunity for King to be in the arcade :mad:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Combat gameplay wise it looks like a genshin clone

So uh
Pass

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Okay, it's been about a week since the chapter went up and we don't have a defined time limit before we can mention specific panels or events in the chapter outside of spoiler bars so I'll be the first to say, Goddamn, that robotic restoration goes hard!

Genos existing I understand but I thought that was only possible by Dr. Kuseno. I'm still not entirely sure if Drive/Engine Knight is any % percent human or just a complete droid or not.

Flair
Apr 5, 2016
Atomic Samurai normally seems chill, but apparently, he draws the line at conveyor belt sushi.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Metal Bat also had to deal with trouble at a conveyor belt sushi restaurant. It must be a minimum requirement for S class.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Genos should take Saitama out for conveyor belt sushi.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

RareAcumen posted:

Okay, it's been about a week since the chapter went up and we don't have a defined time limit before we can mention specific panels or events in the chapter outside of spoiler bars so I'll be the first to say, Goddamn, that robotic restoration goes hard!

Genos existing I understand but I thought that was only possible by Dr. Kuseno. I'm still not entirely sure if Drive/Engine Knight is any % percent human or just a complete droid or not.

Dr. Kuseno is implied to be a decent, good willed and solid roboticist, but not on the same expertise as metal knight, Child Emperor could also probably out do him.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

AtomikKrab posted:

Dr. Kuseno is implied to be a decent, good willed and solid roboticist, but not on the same expertise as metal knight, Child Emperor could also probably out do him.

Okay, but I'm talking about the difference between working with pure machinery and attaching robotic limbs to people. Like Raiden, there's very little that's human left of Genos, I don't know how you do that and we haven't seen anyone else who does work in that field as far as I'm aware. Metal Knight and Child Emperor both make full robots 0 people parts to them.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

I think Metal Knight and Drive Knight have both mentioned research on monsters. There may be (dead) monster tissue in some of the robots we've seen.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Genos is human where it counts

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

oh jay posted:

I think Metal Knight and Drive Knight have both mentioned research on monsters. There may be (dead) monster tissue in some of the robots we've seen.

Yeah in one of the recent chapters that A Class hero "Air" woke up and saw those 2 scientists who repaired his vocal chords, and said that their cybernetics skills couldn't match up with Bofoi.

Now, whether this is part of the Hero Association insurance plan, I'm not sure. Since Iaian has never replaced his arm...

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Gologle posted:

Genos is human where it counts

Are you saying he's fully functional?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
cybernetic prosthesis technology seems to be very easy and accessible because the focus is on combat ready cybernetics. when genos is possible at all, then a prosthetic arm with the power of a regular human arm is trivial.