Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

post hole digger posted:

kidludes: the quaaludes for kids

they should bring quaaludes back for everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
portable computers

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
patreon for cult of personality, potential brand name Tithing

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
usb is the universal power plug but it maxes out at 5v so lets get 120v usb for level 1 car charging

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

KidDynamite posted:

they should bring quaaludes back for everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG2JF0P4GFA

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

usb is the universal power plug but it maxes out at 5v so lets get 120v usb for level 1 car charging

Just 24 USB connectors hotglued together

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
a service that sells membership to a dead old gay forum that by happenstance avoided the 2025 ai arms race of fake online people because :10bux: which formed a moat making their kingdom valuable as a place of real human interaction, a Zion if you will, while all others continued to allowed new signups without cost to their bitter end

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

a web forum for millionaire bodybuilding computer touchers

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

fart simpson posted:

a web forum for millionaire bodybuilding computer touchers

Sounds interesting... May I see it?

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

a company where everyone is the ceo

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

git apologist posted:

that’s communism

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

communism

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

git apologist posted:

single proprietorships 4 all

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
an news aggregator that turns a pile opinion articles in to well researched journalism

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Perplx posted:

an news aggregator that turns a pile opinion articles in to well researched journalism

those fusion startups have a better chance of success

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Perplx posted:

gigo

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

communism as a service

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
dead man's switch to tell everyone what you think of them when you die / lose wifi

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
communism for dogs

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
headstones are expensive, heavy, hard to engrave, brittle, and ripe for disruption

3d printed plastic headstones where you provide some text or an ai writes it for you

N.Z.'s Champion fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jul 3, 2023

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

git apologist posted:

communism as a service

alibaba cloud already exists

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

headstones are expensive, heavy, hard to engrave, brittle, and ripe for disruption

3d printed plastic headstones where you provide some text or an ai writes it for you

graves as a service

subscribe to have your loved one's name and epitaph (160 characters or less) displayed on the poorly-backlit surplus LCD display we've mounted into the 3d-printed headstone

sign up for a free account and receive up to 600 displays (60 seconds duration each) per month

verified accounts get 1000 per month, plus can receive an unlimited amount of likes from passers-by, if they scan the QR code displayed alongside the name and epitaph

gold tier accounts get 5000 per month, 1000 of which are also read out by text-to-speech

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
:rip:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
a services company selling the first operating system to be "cloud native"

(they sell a linux that opens chrome without any DE)

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
uber for babysitting

just trust the reviews

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
babysitting surveillance app

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
the 'uber for babysitting' and 'babysitting surveillance' apps are owned by the same company

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
babysitters for dogs

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

echinopsis posted:

insurance run by AI
some already pay others to scrape online profiles to calculate "risk", a social credit score sort of thing. might not be the first to market or 'prime mover' as entrepreneur mates call it lol

so, a services company... that manages your social media to optimize your insurance rates, and anything people are judged by for costs. it's an arms race and there's money to be made on both sides

N.Z.'s Champion fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jul 5, 2023

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

That service that would go through your old social media posts and scramble them all with garbage data before deleting the account, before Facebook bullied them into shuttering.

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

a site where you get a small amount of background info on a family who is set to inherit a large sum and can bet on the outcome of the will

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

programming language with an advanced type system that can prove, at compile time, that the customers will like the software

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

it would never compile :(

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

cowboy beepboop posted:

it would never compile :(

this is its strength

tmesis
Jan 18, 2007

sup holmes
Megamarm
data centers but instead of computers they're powered by android phones that were going to the landfill

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
an unicode/ai consortium to advocate for distinct unicode codepoints for ai generated text, and laws to require disclosure in media. maybe pixels should have an ai bit-flag too

i guess it would fail in its goals because it's like expecting spam to announce itself, but the startup would get donations

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

an unicode/ai consortium to advocate for distinct unicode codepoints for ai generated text, and laws to require disclosure in media. maybe pixels should have an ai bit-flag too

i guess it would fail in its goals because it's like expecting spam to announce itself, but the startup would get donations

I mean, it would still be doing something as opposed to the current strategy of uh, doing nothing, so I'm for it

SuperDepressing
Feb 19, 2011

blockchain powered toaster so u can burn your slurp juiced monkey on your toast :)

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

some sort of community website that could display short snippets of text that you can post, and you can follow other people and read the snippets that they post. is this anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperDepressing
Feb 19, 2011

a websight where you can post but only using predefined words like a souls game message