Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nichael posted:

we're in beta 🤩

cool where do I sign up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ArmZ posted:

cool where do I sign up

gotta prove you're a cool enouhg #influencer first

try getting a bunch of empty quotes

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nichael posted:

gotta prove you're a cool enouhg #influencer first

try getting a bunch of empty quotes

hmmm so never then :negative:

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

the milk machine posted:

not if the noncompete clauses say they survive the termination of the rest of the contract (they do)

plus they'll have you sign a brand new shiny one to get severance

iirc severability clauses are not very effective

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ha ha ha i want to die

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Whens Seth greens nft ape show coming out

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Malloc Voidstar posted:

as far as i know he's not into bestiality, he's a british monarchist chaser petplay guy (probably some other things too, but i think he insists that this particular scenario isn't actually one of his fetishes)

he got banned from tumblr for everything, then later got banned from twitter shortly after suggesting the british government provide free HRT on the condition that trans women be required to lactate and sell their milk

as far as i know he's not doing a bit, apparently he posts like this on facebook too under his real name

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I was close, h*ck it all

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Whens Seth greens nft ape show coming out
inshallah we shall see it soon

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Nichael posted:

we're in beta 🤩

did notepad.exe get tabs?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Oglethorpe posted:

did notepad.exe get tabs?

yeah it's actually sort of cool

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Just a Moron posted:

What in the gently caress did I just read.

Jesus christ

That screenshot rapidly swaps in tone from sex-weirdo to absolutely psychopath who shouldn’t be allowed around other people. What the Christ.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Nichael posted:

we're in beta 🤩

this is how irc started

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Hoshi posted:

iirc severability clauses are not very effective

they're effective enough to make you spend five figures and a year or two defending a lawsuit

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1677414621446012928?t=Is_3uFw1N6MlIUNJSmlFoA&s=19

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
videos begin autoplaying the moment you see them on your timeline, perhaps even as they load within the timeline so it's clear they were using Netflix's model of viewership stats

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
check this out: Fucker Carlson :twisted:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the milk machine posted:

check this out: Fucker Carlson :twisted:

Can he say that??

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Why aren’t you watching the Tucker show? It’s free

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Every moment I'm not watching Tucker on Twitter, I'm wasting money!

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

trending towards breakeven (0)

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

really hoping threads has musk more spooked than it seemed even after announcing his lawsuit
https://twitter.com/PhilJamesson/status/1677419539686998018

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003

Just a Moron posted:

What in the gently caress did I just read.

Jesus christ

Petplay is going to be widely accepted in 5-10 years. Just like how goons used to make fun of trans and furries, they will also change their tune around human surgically modified pets.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
musk said zuckerberg is cheating by hiring the employees that he (musk) fired and he's right

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
if zuckerberg were honorable he would be able to invent a new twitter from scratch without flagrantly breaking the law

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I’m confused how is a former judge working at a law firm corruption

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the milk machine posted:

if zuckerberg were honorable he would be able to invent a new twitter from scratch without flagrantly breaking the law

thats right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
(willy wonka voice) you stole twitter trade secrets!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

they stole the secret Twitter formula

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

Meta's comms director said no one on the Threads engineering team is ex-Twitter. Considering they spun up Threads in 6 months, I'm guessing they were at least smart enough to keep Musk-fired Twitter alumns off the team to shield themselves from this exact lawsuit.

Twitter's lawyer's letter says Meta has hired dozens of ex-Twitter employees. Seems like the Twitter lawyer is blustering since of course a huge org like Meta has hired ex-Twitter employees, but there's no evidence they can link them to the Threads team.

https://www.threads.net/t/CuXeGudAEXr

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Augus posted:

I’m confused how is a former judge working at a law firm corruption

if it weren't for those corrupt judges elon wouldn't have had to buy twitter. yes he said he would by signing a contract but those lawyers are really mean, he signed it as a joke because he is well known by all to have the best sense of humor. its the secret to his success

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Euphoriaphone posted:

Meta's comms director said no one on the Threads engineering team is ex-Twitter. Considering they spun up Threads in 6 months, I'm guessing they were at least smart enough to keep Musk-fired Twitter alumns off the team to shield themselves from this exact lawsuit.

Twitter's lawyer's letter says Meta has hired dozens of ex-Twitter employees. Seems like the Twitter lawyer is blustering since of course a huge org like Meta has hired ex-Twitter employees, but there's no evidence they can link them to the Threads team.

https://www.threads.net/t/CuXeGudAEXr

are you calling elon musk a liar

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Euphoriaphone posted:

really hoping threads has musk more spooked than it seemed even after announcing his lawsuit
https://twitter.com/PhilJamesson/status/1677419539686998018
lmao he's suing wachtell now

https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1677408804529664002?t=QzK9rBvzbcSCkFWbXD_rAg&s=19

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
yeah hes really mad they didn't just say "ok you can keep your 44 billion dollars". its unfair that they held him to the terms of a binding contract

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
paid his way into being a mod smh

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Soggy Muffin posted:

Petplay is going to be widely accepted in 5-10 years. Just like how goons used to make fun of trans and furries, they will also change their tune around human surgically modified pets.

I still make fun of furries.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The restitution fee is roughly 0.002% of the purchase price. If say he bought it for $1 million, this is like suing for 2000 bucks

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Tigerman determined to strike inside USA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

jaegerx posted:

I still make fun of furries.

i think the hate they got in the 2000s was unwarranted in retrospect but they've gotten a little cocky and now they're annoying online in the opposite direction