Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
What did AIT do to bat a double here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

AIT more ignored than PFC, pathetic

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

is "someone that is banned" an actual username or were they so heinous that even their name was scrubbed

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Grassy Knowles posted:

he makes people in cspam very mad

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

VostokProgram posted:

is "someone that is banned" an actual username or were they so heinous that even their name was scrubbed

Their username was the html code for a space, it was changed to stop breaking things (also why they were banned, even though their posting was poo poo)

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Grassy Knowles posted:

he posts recipes, the sick gently caress

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Grassy Knowles posted:

Their username was the html code for a space, it was changed to stop breaking things (also why they were banned, even though their posting was poo poo)

Pro level strat.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he makes people in cspam very mad

pro strat for climbing the leaderboard

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lotta pro strats rn....

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Grassy Knowles posted:

oh that reminds me what's the bbcode   or w/e line that makes a blank space in posts for doing cool ascii stuff

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
lol i found it by accident nm

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
Pretty sure anyone who gets buttons in C-SPAM shoots up to the top of the ignore list. See: Mr Hootington. They're shooting up over people who haven't posted in decades.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

pog boyfriend posted:

if you like the last of us 2 you are a cspam poster. simple as

How dare u

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

They let you gently caress a guy shapeshifted into a bear in the new baulders gate...we need to stop the perfidious people of Belgium

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mad?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I skipped some pages play Yakuza 0 first Jesus Christ they literally designed it to be the new intro to the series

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
My favorite SA Yakuza legend is the goon whose friend recommended that they play 4 first.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!
I will buy Yakuza 0 because it's like the number one topic of conversation in this thread

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

welcome posted:

My favorite SA Yakuza legend is the goon whose friend recommended that they play 4 first.

lol that's some perverted poo poo

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I will buy Yakuza 0 because it's like the number one topic of conversation in this thread

another SAGAs success story

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
My story like that is where someone sold me on Nier Automata by calling it “dark souls but with robots” and it turned out to be animes (and then became one of my favorite games of all time)

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

My story like that is where someone sold me on Nier Automata by calling it “dark souls but with robots” and it turned out to be animes (and then became one of my favorite games of all time)

wtf why would anyone describe that poo poo as dark souls

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

welcome posted:

Is their friend a goon because I will absolutely push to perma them

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

You're in for a great time, I am unbiased

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!
Hey you can buy Yakuza 0 and the two games after it for cheaper than just 0 by itself. that's cool

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

i did this and then played them all. best decision i ever made

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ibram Gaunt posted:

To get me to play it I guess. It worked

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Ibram Gaunt posted:

everything is dark souls now. just how it is

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

i did this and then played them all. best decision i ever made

yeah, same.

to the goons who recommended judgement to me: does it ever stop feeling like it's trying really hard to be dark and angsty all the time? i'm closing in on the end of chapter 3 i think? also, i miss finding shiny dumb things in alleyways and on fire escapes.

definitely a good game, just not as much fun to beast around in as the others.

edit: also the cops arresting you mechanic is dumb as hell.

NoiseAnnoys fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Jul 7, 2023

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Endorph posted:

we need to take the billions of dollars spent on making like 6 aaa american/british/french games a year and distribute it among 120 eastern european devs making janky first person rpgs

this

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Endorph posted:

we need to take the billions of dollars spent on making like 6 aaa american/british/french games a year and distribute it among 120 eastern european devs making janky first person rpgs

give a couple eastern euro shmup devs a coin too, eh?

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

im saying is that get on pathologic 2

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

pog boyfriend posted:

im saying is that get on pathologic 2

:hai:

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Frank Frank posted:

Someone described it as like DMC to me and I returned it within half an hour after playing it and realizing that person must have never played DMC

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Sagas Wrestling Tonight at 8pm Eastern

A single-elimination tournament where subforum representatives that I have leftover IZWF CAWs for do battle

TheSwizzler fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Jul 7, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
permaban is not a forum topic locked

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Endorph posted:

northern journey is very cool and in that vein

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol ckf just knocked her off the scoreboard smh

Oh drat lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

TheSwizzler posted:

Sagas Wrestling Tonight at 8pm Eastern

A single-elimination tournament where subforum representatives that I have leftover IZWF CAWs for do battle

!?

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Tune in you're gonna love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I watched a video where a dude was reviewing potion making indie games which were all varying degrees of mediocre so he gave up and recommended pathologic 2 instead