Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
steam summer sale time means people should also be buying and playing hellsinker, thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

metro exodus is like $6 right now p cool.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

They let you gently caress a guy shapeshifted into a bear in the new baulders gate...we need to stop the perfidious people of Belgium

*dutch guy without any irony in his voice* absolutely

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
https://twitch.tv/infactmadeofcarbon

Live now with some dark matches ahead of the tournament

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

TheSwizzler posted:

Tune in you're gonna love it.

Ohhhh I will be there The Swizzler as I am end of things made manifest. The Death of Pablo marks the first of Seven Seals, Fifteen Signs, hearkening the great close of all things. I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke. The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood. At the end, when all my enemies lie broken before me, the Gods themselves will shriek as I cry out, “Final Fantasy 9 is good but not as good as a lot of people like to pretend it is.”

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
i hope your character is sailor mercury w/ the burger

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

im 2nd now cool

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

no

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

After someone else itt mentioned it a few days ago I re-picked up Soul Hackers 2 and it’s actually good now, but be aware the first 6 hours are boring. Then it opens all the systems and gets cool. It’s a nice middle ground between SMT 5 and a Persona.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Just a lil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GArkl4CVrss

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I've never played anything in the SMT/Persona/SH/etc franchises but I assume it's like Pokemon but your Pokemon are things like an orc, jack the ripper and the virgin mary and sometimes you fight jesus and/or hitler while trying to be on time for class.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i lost :'(

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I've never played anything in the SMT/Persona/SH/etc franchises but I assume it's like Pokemon but your Pokemon are things like an orc, jack the ripper and the virgin mary and sometimes you fight jesus and/or hitler while trying to be on time for class.

no that's Fate

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
lol at getfiscal still being on on the top 50 blocked

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plant MONSTER. posted:

No the Pokémon are various creatures and deities from different world mythologies.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

pokemon are funny little monsters

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

You do fight Hitler once but that was before they really hard committed to the high school VN stuff with 3.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

No the Pokémon are various creatures and deities from different world mythologies.

My favorite demon is the one who sits contemplatively on a toilet.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

pokemon are funny little monsters

dat's right

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I watched a video where a dude was reviewing potion making indie games which were all varying degrees of mediocre so he gave up and recommended pathologic 2 instead

Potion making? Like, you mix stuff together and come up with a magic potion? Do you sell them or feed them to creatures or what

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

There's some killer usernames on the ignore list, like #52 African AIDS Cum

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Plant MONSTER. posted:

on top of what others said, you have to convince the dudes to join you rather than just throwing pokeballs. sometimes a demon will keep asking for money and if you just accede to all his demands he'll be like "lol ur a lil bitch" and then just run off

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Martman posted:

on top of what others said, you have to convince the dudes to join you rather than just throwing pokeballs. sometimes a demon will keep asking for money and if you just accede to all his demands he'll be like "lol ur a lil bitch" and then just run off

the demon is plinkey?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
That reminds me that someone asked renown weirdo, Yoko Taro if there would ever be another Nier game or sequel to Nier Automata and his response was that a Nier sequel could happen "tomorrow or 35 years from now".

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the demon is plinkey?

Lmao

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the demon is plinkey?
lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

You can get SMT3: Nocturne HD for 17.49 right now on steam. You basically have no excuse. It is one of the best games ever made.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Vim Fuego posted:

Potion making? Like, you mix stuff together and come up with a magic potion? Do you sell them or feed them to creatures or what

Yeah you mix poo poo and then sell them. It is somehow a genre and I have no idea why it is one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0sIBsp-d6A

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the demon is plinkey?

hahahahaha

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Round 1 complete!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Jeffrey vs Larry...

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

TheSwizzler posted:

https://twitch.tv/infactmadeofcarbon

Live now with some dark matches ahead of the tournament

hell yeah let's gooooo

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Yeah you mix poo poo and then sell them. It is somehow a genre and I have no idea why it is one

I was imagining something far more Zachtronics-like and now I’m very disappointed

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Jeffrey vs Larry...

Give larry Viscera's finishing move lmao

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Buschmaki posted:

Give larry Viscera's finishing move lmao

yeah that's funny but if he got the GTS he'd win instantly

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

i just want to live out the fantasy of being a magical shopkeeper ok

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Grassy Knowles posted:

I was imagining something far more Zachtronics-like and now I’m very disappointed

Potionomics owns, you should play it.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Welcome to the club

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

when i was a kid i just made a CAW whose finisher was pointing to his dick 9 times then punching you

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Endorph posted:

when i was a kid i just made a CAW whose finisher was pointing to his dick 9 times then punching you

xpac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

xpac would do a spinning heel kick and then go "wah-ta!" and do a kata