Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

a few cold ones to wash that down with much?

but of course :clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

taco lasagne :O

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Salad: chopped spinach, shredded carrots, some sliced tomatoes, 1/4th of a cuke, diced white onions and yellow pepper, two hard boiled eggs chopped up, garlic sauerkraut, pickeled onions, diced pickles, a scallion, some dry feta, a few leaves of basil, oregano and rosemary, crushed pepper, Reds Hot Sauce, olive oil. Tossed.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

von Braun posted:

taco lasagne :O

Sweet. Did you use tortillas as layers?

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
It's just baked ziti but I put hot sauce on pasta because it's delicious.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

pacerwpg posted:

It's just baked ziti but I put hot sauce on pasta because it's delicious.

thats how i do it :haibrower:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
also a big fan of hot sauce on pasta, leftovers in particular. My go to is Frank's for red sauce, sometimes Sriracha but I've been out for 6 months

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i also add balsamic vinegar to leftover pasta dishes as though it were hot sauce sometimes

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Is 3:30 a very late lunch or a very early dinner?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
3 Volcano tacos from the Bell.

1 chicken, 1 potato, 1 black bean

Diablo sauce liberally applied to each, of course.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Just loving awful pizza. Do not eat from Blaze Pizza. Just absolute trash.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Hollismason posted:

Oh word? There's one near me and I've thought for years, "I should try it" but never have.

E: Oh, it's Californian style pizza? Who would want that?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol imagine advertising that

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hollismason posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91y4IblHbUs

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Beef and thai basil

runchild
May 26, 2010

Orange chicken, Beijing beef, fried rice

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Can I post in progress pics before it's done broiling?
Currently melting some cheese onto a shepherds pie.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013
Hitting that time of the year the zucchini plants of the garden go wild and I’m stuck trying to cook the torrent of these things sent by my parents. I can bake them alongside other baked veggies like carrots or pan fry them in olive oil, garlic and butter, but beyond that I’m drawing a blank

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
It's not really any different than pan roasting, but zucchini are good on the BBQ. Olive oil, salt and pepper, cook until it gets adequately soft.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Zucchini noodles or “zoodles” are popular as a spaghetti replacement.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I've made this Ottolenghi recipe before which was delicious - grilled/broiled courgettes mashed with garlic topped with a roquefort and goats milk yoghurt dressing, toasted pine nuts, warm chili butter and za'atar. Makes a great side for any kind of Levantine cuisine-inspired meal.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Blind Duke posted:

Hitting that time of the year the zucchini plants of the garden go wild and I’m stuck trying to cook the torrent of these things sent by my parents. I can bake them alongside other baked veggies like carrots or pan fry them in olive oil, garlic and butter, but beyond that I’m drawing a blank

Zucchini slice is really good. You can also, of course, add them to things like bolognese or curry, etc, or include them in pumpkin soup or similar. They're also good in salads in place of cucumber.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Normally I wouldn't show off the counter when it's messy but my cat was available for a picture.

Shepherds Pie
Complete with caramelized onions
Usually I'd make it with carrots but I'm dumb and thought we were out... we were not.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

smashed burgers again. cannot wait to hit my goal weight and actually start eating.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
oh yeah
truffle cheddar again
brioche buns

runchild
May 26, 2010

Blind Duke posted:

Zucchini bread is our go-to to put a dent in the pile my father-in-law gives us each year.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

smashed burgers again. cannot wait to hit my goal weight and actually start eating.

wheres the dill pickles OP

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Lion's head meatballs

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Got some gravy simmering rn, gonna be SPAGHETT tonight and then also chickey parm tomorrow

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
S&B curry with chiggen, onion, carrots, taters

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Chicken tandoori tacos with cheddar, fajitas, pico, salsa roja, sour cream, guacamole and some chips and guac and salsa roja.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
In Åland now at a cottage by the sea and grilling burgers

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
An older post from the lunch thread. I had half of this last night and gonna have half tonight. It's so good but very simple. I don't know wtf they do with their beef.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

The #4 at a local butcher. I haven't been there in a very long time since they changed ownership/name but hot drat is it good!

Beef, Salami, Summer Sausage, Colby, Swiss

However, the beef had some crazy smoky flavor too it. It was super bold and I could only eat half the sandwich but it was excellent.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It's my wife's birthday so we are gonna go to one of those fancy restaurants where they flip the scrimps right into your mouf

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Nooner posted:

It's my wife's birthday so we are gonna go to one of those fancy restaurants where they flip the scrimps right into your mouf

see if they'll flip one into your pocket for later

runchild
May 26, 2010

Garlic shio ramen again

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Why come people on YouTube eat the contents of the ramen but not the broth?

I always felt like the broth was the best part...

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Wendigee posted:

Why come people on YouTube eat the contents of the ramen but not the broth?

I always felt like the broth was the best part...

When my step brother made cup noodles he would poor the broth out and just eat the cooked noodles.

Madness

runchild
May 26, 2010

I def drank all the broth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

What a psycho

runchild posted:

I def drank all the broth