Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

the milk machine posted:

sounds like steve jobs was ftw

Yes but you could also dance with woz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

humanity does not deserve to exist

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Yes but you could also dance with woz

i mean sure why not. people dance with dogs

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Durf posted:

Heh, u never heard of adblock nub

Also what do the numbers and health bars in that diagram mean

they're stamina meters you eat mcdonalds to refill, otherwise you can't stand up to shout mcdonalds

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

the brand engagement stuff just makes me think of that electric dreams episode where you could gently caress the mascots

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the milk machine posted:

but dying because you decided to just eat fruit all the time is kind of ftw

an apple a day.............

Troutful
May 31, 2011

what was his fruit of choice for curing cancer

Troutful
May 31, 2011

nasty

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

carrots aren't fruits you stupid dead bitch

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

He orange'd himself

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
Orange you glad you didn't treat your cancer?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ashton kutcher has it on a good authority that steve jobs ate too many carrots and he turned into a big carrot and the oompa loompas rolled him off

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

orange man bad

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

when ashton kutcher went on the steve jobs diet to better get into character he started developing pancreatic issues and immediately stopped doing the diet lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

when ashton kutcher went on the steve jobs diet to better get into character he started developing pancreatic issues and immediately stopped doing the diet lol

he got panc'd

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

tenderjerk posted:

whats so bad about yelling 'MCDONALDS' at your tv, i think it rules and is engaging, makes me feel like i am a part of something bigger than myself

You're probably plenty big if you're yelling McDonald's at your tv

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

never go full steve jobs

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

carrots aren't fruits you stupid dead bitch

idiot ate a veggie while on his all fruit diet and died, people think this loser was smarter than musk??

Zarlog
Dec 7, 2005

Zarlog, Protector of Baal

Adenoid Dan posted:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Michael fassbender probably looked at the diet plan and immediately drank a whole pint of beer

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Why would the diet kill your pancreas

E I googled it and it's risky because your pancreas does all your blood sugar poo poo and your don't get enough nutrition from carrot juice and it's mostly sugar

Crazypoops has issued a correction as of 06:32 on Jul 9, 2023

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Michael fassbender probably looked at the diet plan and immediately drank a whole pint of beer

this reminds me of a funny anecdote from leon rippy who played his doctor, david agus, in that 2015 biopic. apparently he was wasted on set the whole time and his agent (who was already sore after his drunk behavior cost him a guest bit on supernatural) had to sit him down and be like, "leon, you're such a tremendous character actor, why are you doing this?" and leon responded "i'm trying to lose jobs"

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

That DICK! posted:

he got panc'd

Lol

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

I grew up insanely thin and the time in my 30s where I gained 40 lbs and everyone thought I was working out was 100% the byproduct of living above a bar and drinking a shitload of beer

Honestly I should do a beer diet thing it’s probably still less dangerous than keto. Hinges on not having a car and walking everywhere tho

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

would love to see elon with an orange hue

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

toggle posted:

would love to see elon with an orange hue

Elon's more likely to grind his teeth down to little nubs from all the uppers he's on.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Adenoid Dan posted:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Jobs following a crazy diet that damaged his organs because he thought he was a brains genius who cracked the secret of nutrition is a great shorthand for his entire stupid life.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Adenoid Dan posted:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

That DICK! posted:

wish i lived in the good universe where you didnt have to watch commercials and just had to yippee 'mcdonalds!' to get back to your guy shooting another guy program

I would just install an app on my phone that constantly says brand names and place it next to the tv microphone

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/ArmandDoma/status/1677922364028518403?t=swAqc4c4CeDIc9jL6DOdGw&s=19

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

What happens if you don’t get up and scream mc donalds? The commercial goes on forever?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Elias_Maluco posted:

What happens if you don’t get up and scream mc donalds? The commercial goes on forever?

it just sits there on the “please say McDonald’s” prompt until you do

it’s like the Netflix ‘are you still watching’ prompt but more dystopian

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

christ, imagine being made fun of by mark zuckerberg

also i wonder how many pictures they had to take before getting the one he's using for his profile pic, which i assume was the most human looking one of the bunch

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

skill issue

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

christ, imagine being made fun of by mark zuckerberg

Probably a team of 30+ people getting paid millions of dollars came up with that... uh... threet?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Elias_Maluco posted:

drink verification can

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

That DICK! posted:

he got panc'd

panc'd at the tech bro

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

it was a normally happy sunny day... but Dirty Robot was dirty
wait I only just noticed that the guy appears to be watching, like, an execution? like he's saying "MCDONALD'S!" in order to go back to watching someone getting executed point blank?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
or a tv show. could be a live execution where one guy points a gun at another guy who isn't bound or confined in any way who is also holding a gun too I guess