Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

DoomCroissant posted:

i lurked for five minutes but i follow THE LAW

welcome!

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

My favourite crime is lurking in the chat thread

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Nm

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Ass-penny

Finger Prince posted:

Ass-penny

DoomCroissant posted:

i lurked for five minutes but i follow THE LAW

do you have a pet to share with us? this is Wumbus

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust

rear end-penny posted:

yes, i too have cat

xcheopis

DoomCroissant posted:

yes, i too have cat

:swoon:

Dukes Mayo Clinic

Finger Prince posted:

My favourite crime is lurking in the cat thread

B33rChiller

You'se guyz postin cats?

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

rear end-penny posted:

this face

and then there is this creature

xcheopis

Code Jockey posted:

this face

That's an unusual looking cat ya got there.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

xcheopis posted:

That's an unusual looking cat ya got there.

I tell her this too and she just meow-oofs at me

Goons Are Gifts

Post dogs in the cat thread
Lurking in the chat thread
Post bread in the soup thread,
Breaking the law
Breaking the law
Wooh Wooh
Breaking the law
Breaking the law

Love Stole the Day
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Code Jockey posted:

this face

This creature is most interesting

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Code Jockey posted:

this face

I'll see you one Chloe and raise you one Sam. :colbert:

Love Stole the Day
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
You know it's really difficult to tell which creature is best from these photos. I think we're gonna need a bunch more in order to properly decide.

Robot Made of Meat

Love Stole the Day posted:

You know it's really difficult to tell which creature is best from these photos. I think we're gonna need a bunch more in order to properly decide.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3945845

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Ass-penny

DoomCroissant posted:

yes, i too have cat

:3:

Ass-penny

Code Jockey posted:

this face

Ass-penny

Randy Travesty posted:

I'll see you one Chloe and raise you one Sam. :colbert:

Ass-penny

I would touch any of these furry babies tbh

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
does my roomba count

cruft

Ominous Jazz posted:

does my roomba count

post the roomba photos

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
someone on youtube did an english cover of the song bloody stream from jojo's bizarre adventure and they had the line
"look out for danger left and right it's just like dancing in the dark" and that has stuck with me ever since

sb hermit

rear end-penny posted:

I would touch any of these furry babies tbh

:same:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Finger Prince posted:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I have this pair of jvc around the neck earbuds that are great, 24hr battery, great bass, nice long cables that are anchored before they enter the base so that they can't be stretched and detached.

But they just don't last.

First week I had them the bass went out. Microcenter gave me a new set and an extended warranty. Next pair lasted a good bit longer. But the left speaker stopped working today 😕

I hate doing warranty claims on things that I use everyday. I'll be without my music for days.

cruft

Viginti Septem posted:

I have this pair of jvc around the neck earbuds that are great, 24hr battery, great bass, nice long cables that are anchored before they enter the base so that they can't be stretched and detached.

But they just don't last.

First week I had them the bass went out. Microcenter gave me a new set and an extended warranty. Next pair lasted a good bit longer. But the left speaker stopped working today 😕

I hate doing warranty claims on things that I use everyday. I'll be without my music for days.

Small stuff like that can get broken pretty easily. It's nothing you're doing wrong, it's just difficult to manufacture in a way that lasts.

B33rChiller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdAkQrKXY5M

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

cruft posted:

Small stuff like that can get broken pretty easily. It's nothing you're doing wrong, it's just difficult to manufacture in a way that lasts.
I have a pair of headphones that snapped after a year, and I glued them back together using epoxy-soaked strips of t-shirt (gluing just the crack wasn't strong enough, but gluing fabric *around* the crack worked well). Then the same bit on the other side broke 6 months later and got the same treatment. Then the foam-bit disintegrated on one side, and I don't really care about that. So they're tatty as gently caress now, but they're still working great in terms of the battery lasting forever and the sound being good. They were just a basic $25 knockoff-brand.

cruft

I have two pairs of Anker SoundCore Liberty Air wireless earbuds. One belonged to Cruft Jr for a couple years until she upgraded to noise cancelling over-ear things for college.

Both pairs have have been rock solid, and I couldn't tell you what about them made them so hearty. You just never know how stuff's going to last at this scale. It's not like you can inspect the seams or anything.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I've owned Anker soundcore stuff in the past, some of the best I've owned.

Escape From Noise

Anker? I BARELY KNEW 'ER!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
This is Ozymandias. He is very naughty, loves to eat and pee on the hydrangeas.

This is Pepper. Also very naughty. She loves ice cubes and will only eat them if thrown (same with treats), where she will then chase it like it was alive, pounce on it and take away to chomp it. I'll try and get video soon. It super cute to watch.

My wife is a photographer and her camera does a composit mode thing. I was playing with a laser and a UV flashlight last night.

This is from tonight. Composite shot of the lightning bugs in the backyard. Credit to my wife.

At a friend's house today and this chipmunk and a toad were stuck in the bottom on one of those basement window boxes that look like a museum exhibit. Wife took a few photos while I went out to scoop up a buddy. Got him to get into a 5gal bucket after a few minutes, put the bucket on the ground and he hopped away safely. The toad was also saved the same way except I used a small Tupperware bowl.

AdvilSmith fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Jul 10, 2023

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

kuskus

Ozy and Pep are so great!

Gave myself a haircut because I have to drive to Florida in a couple of hours do some filming at a stadium. I boiled peanuts in the instant pot for a snack on the way.

Want to shake hands with a robot that has chocolate running through its veins.

more falafel please

forums poster

cruft posted:

I have two pairs of Anker SoundCore Liberty Air wireless earbuds. One belonged to Cruft Jr for a couple years until she upgraded to noise cancelling over-ear things for college.

Both pairs have have been rock solid, and I couldn't tell you what about them made them so hearty. You just never know how stuff's going to last at this scale. It's not like you can inspect the seams or anything.

yeah I have the ones that look like knockoff airpods and I have basically no complaints with them. they're cheap enough that if they get lost, I'm not going to beat myself up over it

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

Been reading some goon sagas recently.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Goons Are Gifts

byob this is an emergency

I have a watermelon

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Goatse and Gallant posted:

byob this is an emergency

I have a watermelon

Wow, and it's even summer! There's only thing to do! Only one option available