Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

MF’r is watching Barry Lyndon you uncultured buffoons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

DirtyRobot posted:

wait I only just noticed that the guy appears to be watching, like, an execution? like he's saying "MCDONALD'S!" in order to go back to watching someone getting executed point blank?

he's watching the human version of mcdonald's shooting the human version of burger king, the cheer advances the ad and shows his approval

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

i think if I got clowned on personally by the zucc i would consider ritual suicide

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

DirtyRobot posted:

wait I only just noticed that the guy appears to be watching, like, an execution? like he's saying "MCDONALD'S!" in order to go back to watching someone getting executed point blank?

to me it looks like a cowboy show

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

christ, imagine being made fun of by mark zuckerberg

also i wonder how many pictures they had to take before getting the one he's using for his profile pic, which i assume was the most human looking one of the bunch

there was a story years ago about zukerberg and his photographer that follows him around everywhere that went into how they always setup group photos in a way that made sure zuck didnt appear shorter than anyone. like they'd foreground him, or put him on something, or whatever. all very sad insecure rich guy stuff

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

christ, imagine being made fun of by mark zuckerberg

I find it hilarious that Musk's cover for not fighting the Zuck is that as a 52 year old man his Mommy said no.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

spacemang_spliff posted:

i think if I got clowned on personally by the zucc i would consider ritual suicide

You'd be far too shamed to be allowed ritual suicide, you'd probably be strangled in the town square or drowned in a bog

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Communist Thoughts posted:

You'd be far too shamed to be allowed ritual suicide, you'd probably be strangled in the town square or drowned in a bog

as I should be

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

TheMightyBoops posted:

MF’r is watching Barry Lyndon you uncultured buffoons.

It was in the reign of JeffreyOfYOSPOS that the aforesaid personages lived and shitposted; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal now.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

there was a story years ago about zukerberg and his photographer that follows him around everywhere that went into how they always setup group photos in a way that made sure zuck didnt appear shorter than anyone. like they'd foreground him, or put him on something, or whatever. all very sad insecure rich guy stuff

I think I'd feel more insecure if I had a dude following me around constantly asking me to move around the room and pose in particular ways to make my glaring deficiencies less evident

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

ai is getting better at comedy and it’s making elon nervous

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/1678087593743851523?s=20

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

just launching myself several inches into the air as I jog like normal humans do

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

World War Mammories posted:

just launching myself several inches into the air as I jog like normal humans do

He's walking on sunshine

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

also casually jogging with a pm2.5 of 150

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
still less insecure than those guys who get the like bone lengthening poo poo done lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Bip Roberts posted:

also casually jogging with a pm2.5 of 150

that's fog dumbass

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

still less insecure than those guys who get the like bone lengthening poo poo done lol

I bet he'd do it if it was less risky

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i don't think zuck is ready to be the main character of the internet. he's going to be destroyed

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
being short is a disability and those are his assistive devices stop being ableist

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

it's his turn.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

craptown
Oct 7, 2001

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

still less insecure than those guys who get the like boner lengthening poo poo done lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Clark Nova posted:

I think I'd feel more insecure if I had a dude following me around constantly asking me to move around the room and pose in particular ways to make my glaring deficiencies less evident

thats cause you doht have billionaire mindset

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

the good cybertruck

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Mr. Lobe posted:

He's walking on sunshine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKdMs5Rbrvo&t=15s

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

i don't think zuck is ready to be the main character of the internet. he's going to be destroyed

I need my CEOs caked up

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Musk hits back:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1678098028849143809

Elon Musk posted:

Zuck is a cuck

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

lmao

Troutful
May 31, 2011

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

battle of the dorks!!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Lol
https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1677869830890745856?t=DHofdZ3BvdDE-jYlYESGIA&s=19

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

elon ftw

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

I can't get enough of the tech bros who think a CS degree and access to wikipedia trumps an actual medical degree and years of residency

the soylent slurry guy, the guy who injected himself with something on stage at a conference and ended up dying later (? not sure of his name, fill me in if you know) and now this guy:

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1676673423404158997?s=20

one of the perks of having the body of an 18-year-old is eating what you want whenever you want, instead he's on tighter diet restriction than someone on dialysis and takes over 100 pills a day like a geriatric on the brink of death

these people are absolutely petrified of dying like the rest of us, it rules

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

his monitor isn’t even on

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/TurnerNovak/status/1677751202040225792?s=20

lmao

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

im not afraid of dying, because I will end up in hell with my favorite president Donald j trump (and all the others)

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Rhesus Pieces posted:

I can't get enough of the tech bros who think a CS degree and access to wikipedia trumps an actual medical degree and years of residency

the soylent slurry guy, the guy who injected himself with something on stage at a conference and ended up dying later (? not sure of his name, fill me in if you know) and now this guy:

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1676673423404158997?s=20

one of the perks of having the body of an 18-year-old is eating what you want whenever you want, instead he's on tighter diet restriction than someone on dialysis and takes over 100 pills a day like a geriatric on the brink of death

these people are absolutely petrified of dying like the rest of us, it rules

wow it’s working

he looks 44 at most

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Please post youe Mr. Best videos on my platform too. Please.