Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

von Braun posted:

iceland is not cold, not why it's called iceland.

It's warm for its latitude but it's still pretty cold, colder than Scotland for instance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

You don’t need a raise if you get 2 more slices from the gimmick pizza

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Pizza for goddamn four year olds who want the crusts cut off

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

gently caress SNEEP posted:

idk just get more normal sized pizzas next time?
But I don't want to get more normal sized pizzas next time. I want to get giant novelty oversized pizzas.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

gently caress SNEEP posted:

my company loved getting these for all-hands meetings. idk just get more normal sized pizzas next time?

Following the letter of Bezos’ Law, but not the spirit.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
if anyone has a surplus of incorrectly sized pizzas, pls send them to me

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

How do you cook that? Are there oversized gigantic pizza ovens out there??

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

redshirt posted:

How do you cook that? Are there oversized gigantic pizza ovens out there??

I wouldn't be surprised, but likely they just did it in 4 parts, than just cut the crusts off what would become the inner parts.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
However they make it, I hope it's nothing like this abomination :kstare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytL7csPMspI

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

steinrokkan posted:

However they make it, I hope it's nothing like this abomination :kstare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytL7csPMspI

Lol at the "oven". They baked it outside in a shipping container! :mad: It's cooking over what appear to be several trash cans that I assume/hope they move during the cooking process. Even so they clearly aren't getting near the edge because the crust looks completely uncooked.

Nobody looks happy or proud to be around that thing, rightfully so. Disgraceful!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
They baked that outside, in the winter, next to a railroad track with traffic going by, like it's the most normal thing in the world. The ambient boot slush alone makes that the exact opposite environment that you want to prepare food in. I hate it so much!!!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
that's just the terroir

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Futanari Damacy posted:

Lol at the "oven". They baked it outside in a shipping container! :mad: It's cooking over what appear to be several trash cans that I assume/hope they move during the cooking process. Even so they clearly aren't getting near the edge because the crust looks completely uncooked.

Nobody looks happy or proud to be around that thing, rightfully so. Disgraceful!

The fumes from the heated paint and any burning grease/dust/metals really makes the crust pop.

Considering how close they are to it it must have cooked real slow at a low temp for a pizza.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

There needs to be a Guinness world record category for "most pointless world record"

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Watched with sound off but automatically assume that's happening in Connecticut. What a trash state

PortobelloPirate
Jul 5, 2023
I’m getting big “Sponge Bob’s cook-off against King Neptune” vibes here.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Wee posted:

The fumes from the heated paint and any burning grease/dust/metals really makes the crust pop.

Considering how close they are to it it must have cooked real slow at a low temp for a pizza.

It's as though the Mestre himself upgraded to industrial scale production

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Wee posted:

I'm reminded of the guy who put a shipping container in the ground to make a rumpus room and it turned out the container had previously been used to transport hazardous pesticides

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Soul Dentist posted:

Watched with sound off but automatically assume that's happening in Connecticut. What a trash state

Appears to be Michigan based on the truck plates, but you're still right

I would expect the world's largest New Haven pizza to be some oblong "artisan" shaped monstrosity

Also what the gently caress is apizza. That is some pretentious fake horseshit

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I harbor a secret theory that "New Haven pizza" is all just an op by Yale kids trying to be hip and bragging about their quaint authentic neighborhood, o-ho-ho :wotwot:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

From Korea, ladies first.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Intrigued by eggtart crust. And the rest, really.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lol. How do you know it's for women? Because it's romance themed :love:

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I too love pizza and women

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Only Potato Gold for my fair lady.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Only fair gold for my potato lady

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

autotranslation:
I would eat this lamb yogurt pizza 10,000 times!!!

This yogurt is a grand slam! Who hasn’t eaten it? Will miss it after eating it. I want to eat it 10,000 times~ I suggest that Pizza Hut directly write these two groups into the menu to let everyone know~

4. Grassland Lamb Pizza (Pineapple Curl with Cheese), sprinkled with yogurt sauce, I am amazed!! The yogurt sauce is sour and has a mint flavor, and the lamb is perfectly balanced with the fragrant pineapple curl, I can’t wait to have a bite Complete

Hyun into the mouth Lite satisfied!!

a/t:
4 Bolognese-style beef pizza (sausage rolled with cheese)! One of my favorites~ The crust is thin and crispy, and the sausage rolled is a must! You can also wrap it with sweet potato fries, which is more suitable for Chinese babies taco!!

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

1000x would to all of those

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

CLAM DOWN posted:

1000x would to all of those

What about this one?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I had several guesses as to what was going on there, and none of them were correct :ohdear:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Direct explosion

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
This one's just wagyu cheese pizza "with a big brain hole"
https://i.imgur.com/UdSiUgx.mp4

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Re lamb yoghurt pizza, that seems like the flavour profile of a lahmaçun (hopefully i spelled that right). Durian pizza i can sort of understand because it's got a caramelised onion-ish quality to the flavour

Like both of these seem they could be fine in theory but then you see the pictures and it's some maximalist bullshit with inexplicable mestre levels of wetness

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

what the gently caress lmao

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Cartoon Man posted:

From Korea, ladies first.

until i saw the crusts image i thought "cheese cap" was a lid of cheese on top of your pizza

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Mr. Pizza fucks

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Not pizzas.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Just like Mama used to make in old Chicago Town!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I appreciate that it cuts off right when it seems to get really nasty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

The cheese sauce seems like it's right on the edge of breaking too, hope you like your roast beef crust with a helping of gritty slime 'cause that's gonna be your scene is about forty five seconds