Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Croccers posted:

I would use it all the time offend as many bots as possible. It would also help me weed out bots that have infiltrated my friends list both online and in real life. Who needs a Voight Kampff test when you can just yell melon at them.

Stepping out into a crowded square and yelling XBOX POWER OFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

The Saddest Rhino posted:

The fat speaks!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

endocriminologist posted:

What's the weird Mysticism around womanhood called because it's incredibly weird lol

Sarcasm aside, I believe it is a form of bioessentialism. They need to find a way to justify why they think only a CIS woman is capable of these things. Since in most cases it is cis women that give birth and bond with their baby they think that it is not just the default but a universal quality.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Jen heir rick posted:

These guys have cold dead hearts, cause I just watched that video and it’s loving adorable. You can tell those dudes are gonna love that baby.
i like the people who are mad that they didnt touch the baby until the nurse gave it to them. because yanking a newborn baby out of a nurse's hands is the motherly thing to do.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
If you do not conquer your baby by defeating the hospital staff in mortal combat you're not a real man and therefore cannot be the daddy

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Clerical Terrors posted:

If you do not conquer your baby by defeating the hospital staff in mortal combat you're not a real man and therefore cannot be the daddy
But also if they did that it would prove how crazy LGBT people are. But also men shouldn't care for their children or show affection, that's a woman's duty. There's no winning move. These people hold so many conflicting views on the role of parents, the "natural facts" of gender, and so on that they cannot be upheld by anyone. Passing is impossible by design.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Clerical Terrors posted:

They have very strong injectables in the mat ward. Inadvisable.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Here I thought their whole deal was that the doctor was supposed to slap the poo poo out of the baby as soon as it comes out and that's how it learns to be a MAN

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I’m not a fan of hitting babies, even ironically, but i will say that violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

oldpainless posted:

I’m not a fan of hitting babies, even ironically, but i will say that violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms.

More like oldpain

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

oldpainless posted:

More like oldhandless.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

oldpainless posted:

I would like to know more.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Breeds, huh? Would you like to elaborate

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
I wonder what the founding fathers of Hiroshima and Nagasaki would say.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

endocriminologist posted:

What's the weird Mysticism around womanhood called because it's incredibly weird lol

Feminism (Second Wave)

Dameius posted:

I wonder what the founding fathers of Hiroshima and Nagasaki would say.

Byzantine has a new favorite as of 18:41 on Jul 9, 2023

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

oldpainless posted:

Feels like you could really workshop this into something about what kind of men hard times produce, and then what those men in turn produce.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Vib Rib posted:

But also if they did that it would prove how crazy LGBT people are. But also men shouldn't care for their children or show affection, that's a woman's duty. There's no winning move. These people hold so many conflicting views on the role of parents, the "natural facts" of gender, and so on that they cannot be upheld by anyone. Passing is impossible by design.

Exactly, there's no "right" way for them to react. If the gay couple was more enthusiastic then naysayers would feign horror about how those degenerates are "stealing" the woman's baby. You'll note many of them assumed this was a surrogate birth situation, because it's helpful to their narrative to conflate the ethical ambiguity of surrogate pregnancy with their opposition to LGBTQ people having kids.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Philippe posted:

Breeds, huh? Would you like to elaborate

Would you like to know more?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I'm doing my part!

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Coolness Averted posted:

Feels like you could really workshop this into something about what kind of men hard times produce, and then what those men in turn produce.

SLAP THE BUM
HARD BABY

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Clerical Terrors posted:

This is some real King Solomon logic to paternity tests.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

oldpainless posted:

Give this guy a hand.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
https://twitter.com/WhitlockJason/status/1677835225294839808?t=jJP1rVffKr8gZdMM3UQ1eg&s=19

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

God that dude is forever terrible. Grifted his way into getting The Ringer shut down cause he pitched an idea for an all minority ran site and then it came out that everyone loving hated him because he's a real life Uncle Ruckus, so everyone involved lost their jobs. gently caress him.

Also

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Byzantine posted:

Feminism (Second Wave)

Your desire to know more intensifies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_urWSSZgwU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

oldpainless posted:

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

oldpainless posted:

More like oldBuenosAiresless

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

oldpainless posted:

How has this not gotten a probe yet?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Desert Bus posted:

How has this not gotten a probe yet?

comedy is legal on Something Awful

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Full disclosure: I thought about it, but it's from a thing.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

I think it's refreshing that we can finally take a bold stance against newborns in this thread, babies have had it too good for too long, not any more, you little assholes!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I think it's refreshing that we can finally take a bold stance against newborns in this thread, babies have had it too good for too long, not any more, you little assholes!

But only babies of specific breeds right?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Philippe posted:

Full disclosure: I thought about it, but it's from a thing.

What thing? Eugenics?

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Desert Bus posted:

What thing? Eugenics?

Read the rest of the thread.

PharmerBoy
Jul 21, 2008

Dameius posted:

Read the rest of the thread.

Page 1488?

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
It might take you some time to get to the point, but sure.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Desert Bus posted:

What thing? Eugenics?

You can highlight things and there is usually a button to search those terms

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.

Desert Bus posted:

But only babies of specific breeds right?

Only kids that have bad vibes

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

iwentdoodie posted:

God that dude is forever terrible. Grifted his way into getting The Ringer shut down cause he pitched an idea for an all minority ran site and then it came out that everyone loving hated him because he's a real life Uncle Ruckus, so everyone involved lost their jobs. gently caress him.

Also

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

Idiots on Social Media: I'm not a fan of hitting babies... but,