Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Rhesus Pieces posted:

I can't get enough of the tech bros who think a CS degree and access to wikipedia trumps an actual medical degree and years of residency

the soylent slurry guy, the guy who injected himself with something on stage at a conference and ended up dying later (? not sure of his name, fill me in if you know) and now this guy:

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1676673423404158997?s=20

one of the perks of having the body of an 18-year-old is eating what you want whenever you want, instead he's on tighter diet restriction than someone on dialysis and takes over 100 pills a day like a geriatric on the brink of death

these people are absolutely petrified of dying like the rest of us, it rules

lol yeah this guy is a complete freak and is doing all of this only to appear to be exactly 45. he forces his son to give him blood transfusions too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

money can solve almost every single problem for these people except the inevitability of death and this fact drives some of them so crazy they can't even enjoy their mountain of wealth

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

please post your videos on my platform where nobody will be able to find them and they will immediately be flooded with blue-boosted crypto scammers and schizos in the replies.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Sir Tonk posted:

there was a story years ago about zukerberg and his photographer that follows him around everywhere that went into how they always setup group photos in a way that made sure zuck didnt appear shorter than anyone. like they'd foreground him, or put him on something, or whatever. all very sad insecure rich guy stuff

he had an entire kitchen built with everything a foot lower than normal to shoot a video of him eating toast very normally

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
that dude's digestive system no longer properly works so he has to poop on this astronaut style toilet that sucks the poo poo out of his butt

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Jonny 290 posted:

that dude's digestive system no longer properly works so he has to poop on this astronaut style toilet that sucks the poo poo out of his butt

Sounds more like he's using technology to disrupt the fecal ejection market of his body!

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

lol that sure is something 18 year olds in their prime have to deal with

he also wears some device that counts his erections every night, totally normal

e: I browsed his twitter feed and not only is he quite insane but my resting heart rate and HRV is better than his :smug:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

so I got a bluesky invite and it’s exactly the same as twitter before the musking.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

coconono posted:

so I got a bluesky invite and it’s exactly the same as twitter before the musking.

oh yeah? it's full of politicians, celebrities and brands?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

coconono posted:

isn't that the whole point

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

so do they sell those toilets... for a friend

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
yeah but they're called shop vacs for some reason

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Jon Irenicus posted:

money can solve almost every single problem for these people except the inevitability of death and this fact drives some of them so crazy they can't even enjoy their mountain of wealth

yep, it rules

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

oh yeah? it's full of politicians, celebrities and brands?

before all that. when it was just weirdoes getting into polite slap fights.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

seems like those inflatable elastomeric bellows would allow this truck to serve briefly as a boat

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

the most pathetic poo poo in the world, absolutely hilarious

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

notice he never dunks on Jack’s cat turd filled beard

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lmao it probably infuriates elon that zuck gets more likes with this poo poo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Zuck is winning and Elon is losing.

Big Bad Idiot
Jun 27, 2023

by vyelkin

Rhesus Pieces posted:

I can't get enough of the tech bros who think a CS degree and access to wikipedia trumps an actual medical degree and years of residency

the soylent slurry guy, the guy who injected himself with something on stage at a conference and ended up dying later (? not sure of his name, fill me in if you know) and now this guy:

one of the perks of having the body of an 18-year-old is eating what you want whenever you want, instead he's on tighter diet restriction than someone on dialysis and takes over 100 pills a day like a geriatric on the brink of death

i'm the missing outlet cover

Big Bad Idiot
Jun 27, 2023

by vyelkin
he looks like an in shape guy in his mid 40s and if he wants to eat veggies and skip dinner i don't see why its news

stealing his teenage son's blood is the headline

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

if he really wanted to look younger he'd make sure his foundation matched his skintone

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Rhesus Pieces posted:

I bet that dumbass will die in his 80s

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Big Bad Idiot posted:

stealing his teenage son's blood is the headline

Actually he's 800 and his son is just a toddler.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Nenonen posted:

Actually he's 800 and his son is just a toddler.

JOHNNY BOY!

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

is this real? please tell me it's real

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Rhesus Pieces posted:

He looks like a fit 45-year old who's had some work done.

And using your son as a blood donor in your insane quest to beat the reaper is gross as hell.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Elon not having the soul of a Poster is finally catching up to him

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Lol that dude isn't posting poo poo to Twitter until Mush puts his John Hancock on a massive contract and the check clears. Mr. Beast is gross, but he knows which side his bread is buttered on.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

good news, he's building a cult and our boy wants in!

https://twitter.com/elonconomy/status/1678148300078456834?s=20

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Rhesus Pieces posted:

good news, he's building a cult and our boy wants in!

https://twitter.com/elonconomy/status/1678148300078456834?s=20

Good news! I'm not online enough to understand what any of this means.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

is Zeroism a philosophy where you aim to be the biggest loser imaginable

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

twitter is like the gamefaqs forums of social media now.
idk ftw

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Not only is it pretty aerodynamic, the bed lowers all the way to the ground. It is objectively a better truck than the Cybertruck, but also better than any truck on the market today. But it doesn’t look manly, so that’s probably why it never caught on.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Beeftweeter posted:

lmao it probably infuriates elon that zuck gets more likes with this poo poo

it's not a real post

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

Jon Irenicus posted:

death is p cool

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Not only is it pretty aerodynamic, the bed lowers all the way to the ground. It is objectively a better truck than the Cybertruck, but also better than any truck on the market today. But it doesn’t look manly, so that’s probably why it never caught on.

airbags suspension and ramps exist for trucks now too
the reason that didn't take off is it would be too expensive, high maintenance and all the weight for ramp hydraulics and extra chassis strengthening to support the movable ramp is dead weight when you're actually moving and only means less carry/tow capacity, it's easier to just have a loading dock or ramp

also it's not aerodynamic at all it's literally a pyramid on a rectangle with no undertray and that sloping rear end would actually generate lift over the rear axle at high speeds into a headwind, 70s porsches had a huge issue with it from the same rear sloping shape, it's why they started putting the whaletail spoiler on them

most vehicular gimmicks that never caught on have good reasons why they didn't, consumers are dumb as hell and will buy almost anything so if they won't it's prolly juicero

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Rhesus Pieces posted:

is cryogenic preservation still a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Filthy Hans posted: