Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Panfilo posted:

There's a trans woman with a video of herself breastfeeding her baby and chuds are flipping out about it.

The right wing meltdown about trans folks breastfeeding is getting absolutely ridiculous. To the point that I think this one might be the tipping point into someone getting hurt or killed over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

jivjov posted:

The right wing meltdown about trans folks breastfeeding is getting absolutely ridiculous. To the point that I think this one might be the tipping point into someone getting hurt or killed over it

First they replaced milk with soy milk in schools. Now they are forcing pupils to suck on a trans nipple in unisex toilets! :rant:

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

jivjov posted:

Given how it goes a lot of the time, probably a cis mother with a pixie cut.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
I don't have the tweets handy, but someone on twitter tried to call CPS on one of the more prominent trans women talking about breastfeeding and blessedly reported that CPS was going to defer to the knowledge and expertise of the doctors managing that care plan

But like, we've already hit "trying to weaponize the government against a trans mother feeding her child"

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Conservatives have a heightened sense of disgust, and already consider things like breastfeeding to be kind of taboo. So a trans woman posting about breastfeeding is like a double whammy to them.

Pretty ironic that the party who thinks parents should have absolutely authority over their children suddenly have a huge problem when other people exercise that liberty.

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.
You can't expose a young child like that to titties, you have to feed them with a bottle, at arms length, as God intended.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
And in all honesty, I think a trans mother breastfeeding an infant is probably a lot more healthy than one of the founders of the LGB Alliance writing an entire book about breastfeeding teenagers (and saying it's only natural if you get turned on by your teenage child breastfeeding)

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

TinTower posted:

And in all honesty, I think a trans mother breastfeeding an infant is probably a lot more healthy than one of the founders of the LGB Alliance writing an entire book about breastfeeding teenagers (and saying it's only natural if you get turned on by your teenage child breastfeeding)

I tried googling this and couldn't find anything. can you say more about breastfeeding teenagers

vvv well how about that vvv

Lazy_Liberal fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Jul 9, 2023

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Lazy_Liberal posted:

I tried googling this and couldn't find anything. can you say more about breastfeeding teenagers

She even did an interview about it.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Sound of Freedom is a current human trafficking movie but it is about a guy who promotes QAnon poo poo and stars Jim Caviziel who is batshit insane and promotes QAnon poo poo. It is making the rounds as even my non-insane Christian friends (that do actual helpful mission work and work so hard for those in need) have posted about the film.

This was posted by my daughters teacher from several years ago who is now retired:

quote:

💢This was written by a man, who went to see the movie with his wife 7/6/23.

💢Movie Review of The Sound of Freedom
💢I'm not quite sure how to start but here it goes. First I'll mention that the AMC Lowes 🎥 we went to has 20 theater's, The Sound of Freedom was playing in 4 of them. We purchased our tickets on line and it was not easy as many were nearly sold out throughout the day and the only seats available to pick from were very front row jobbers for all movie times. Some were available throughout the theater but not together, long story short it worked out as a very nice older gentleman gave up his seat so my wife and I could sit together 😎 Once we walked in I could feel a quiet uneasiness as all were taking their seats. It was like a "waiting with bated breath" type vibe, people eager for it to start but not knowing what to expect. The movie starts and you could hear a pin drop, dead quiet, no one moving, fidgeting, eating...nothing...SILENCE!
From the moment it started until the very end its an emotional roller-coaster. I was continuously on the verge of tears, anger and feeling hopelessness for these children. I could sense for many that it was shocking, I could hear weeping from those around us, my wife sunk in her chair and the lovely older gentleman [75ish with a cane] who gave up his seat so my wife and I sit together would take deep breaths, almost gulping at the air. I wanted to hug him 🥹
While most of the movie focuses on the International Sex/Slave Trade of Children it certainly brings to light that it's a massive humanitarian crisis here in the U.S as well. It covers how pedophiles and pedophile networks kidnap then sell the kids to traffickers and how the traffickers sell the kids to elites who have island homes/vacation spots or Cartels deep in the jungles of Columbia. Normies are also shown how a large part of transporting the children around the world is done by stuffing them into ship containers and taken to various ports around the globe...ALL I COULD THINK OF WAS HRC AND EVERGREEN...It's unnerving to see this done to children, how they survive I will never know! I just wanted to jump through the screen and save them!! 🤬😩🥹
When the movie ended and the credits started rolling everyone was in stunned silence...many around my wife and I had tears in their eyes...I swear I could feel everyone's heart beating. It was palpable!! I turned to the older gentleman next to me out of concern tapped him on his hand and asked him how he was.? He gulped again like he had earlier as he was overcome with emotion and said "I'm ok, are you?" We both looked at each other with tears in our eyes and nothing else needed to be said. I said " may God bless you sir" he said back "may God bless you." Everyone left the movie the same way they watched it, in TOTAL SILENCE. No one said a word... as if they were simply trying to process the enormity of what they just saw.
💢In closing I would like to add this...TAKE WARNING ALL OF YOU GROOMERS, Pedophiles, TRAFFICKERS, ELITES AND 3 LETTER AGENCIES WHO ARE MONITORING THIS CHANNEL...KNOW THIS, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!! WE LURK IN THE SHADOWS, AROUND EVERY CORNER, WE WATCH YOU IN YOUR HOME, THE FOOTSTEPS YOU HEAR ARE US! WE WILL BE SWIFT, FAST AND FURIOUS!! GOD'S CHILDREN ARE NOT FOR SALE!!

Copied/Pasted

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
is HRC Clinton or something else. (oh and evergreene?)

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

PhazonLink posted:

The container ship company, maybe? I wouldn't be surprised if the Pareidolia Patrol started getting twitchy about them after the one got stuck in the Suez, and made them aware of the company's existence.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

You probably voted for Trump twice, so I really don't want to hear it, Boomer.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

You probably voted for Trump twice, so I really don't want to hear it, Boomer.

Also that warning's only there because one of them did it.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Also also you don't need to adjust the valve timing in modern cars because the engine is designed to do that automatically.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Nor are those warnings anything new, the V-2 rocket operating manual has songs and cartoons about why you shouldn't drink rocket fuel. TBF, by that point, the Nazis expected most conscripts to be farm boys who might think the refined alcohol fuel was the same as homemade moonshine, but it's still very funny.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

Yes it is and the Evergreen is the ship that got stuck in the Suez. They have decided that it getting stuck was actually some secret way of stopping human trafficking.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Yes it is and the Evergreen is the ship that got stuck in the Suez. They have decided that it getting stuck was actually some secret way of stopping human trafficking.

And not only that, but it was somehow a joint operation between Putin and Trump that was secret because (((THE MEDIA))) wanted to paint those two as villains.

As if Trump somehow didn't have a bullhorn straight to his electorate or something.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Sound of Freedom is a current human trafficking movie but it is about a guy who promotes QAnon poo poo and stars Jim Caviziel who is batshit insane and promotes QAnon poo poo. It is making the rounds as even my non-insane Christian friends (that do actual helpful mission work and work so hard for those in need) have posted about the film.

This was posted by my daughters teacher from several years ago who is now retired:

https://twitter.com/ginacarano/status/1678234703260798983?t=dSQ6xk3XEgjgi2Lbka5-vw&s=19

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I had never heard of this but as soon as I saw this on Facebook I immediately knew it was a Q movie.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
So how wild is the movie? Is like it at least loosely based on what this dumbass has actually done? Or is it completely wild adrenochrome and DUMBs type nonsense.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Who is the U.S. government's mammoth bro? Where are they keeping him?

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Ambitious Spider posted:

So how wild is the movie? Is like it at least loosely based on what this dumbass has actually done? Or is it completely wild adrenochrome and DUMBs type nonsense.

While I don't know if the movie goes into the adrenochrome poo poo (I don't think it does?) at least one of the cases it includes - the arrest of Earl Buchanan - did not meaningfully involve him so it's safe to say the film doesn't give a gently caress about the truth.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Yknow a coworker (well former now, he was made to retire due to layoffs) was pretty excitedly talking to me about seeing that movie and I thought it was a 12 Years A Slave-style movie but when he mentioned it was about sex trafficking I should have realized what it really was.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

You know who else doesn’t like movies exposing pedophiles and human-trafficking? Basically everyone.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Paw-patrol

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
isnt that the actress that burnt the disney inf money bridge and traded it for a role in Tiny Ben's cinematic movie universe and being unnamed secret service agent in the Hunter "big hog" Biden movie?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

PhazonLink posted:

isnt that the actress that burnt the disney inf money bridge and traded it for a role in Tiny Ben's cinematic movie universe and being unnamed secret service agent in the Hunter "big hog" Biden movie?

Yes.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Gina Carrano would’ve been the biggest goddamn thing in pop entertainment for years if she had just managed to keep her dumbass mouth shut. A fan favorite woman character in STAR WARS of all things?? That’s at least a spin-off with multiple seasons, recurring cameo roles for decades. It’s so hilarious how badly she screwed up, and there’s zero chance the right wing grift circuit gets her anywhere close to that level of success. Incredible

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

PhazonLink posted:

the Hunter "big hog" Biden movie?
Wow they really got some talent for that movie.

The leading role himself:
https://twitter.com/DaneBaptweets/status/1670698901899182084

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

The "sound of freedom":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSKQ3ZNQ_O8&t=16s

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
there's a timeline where he started a bigger fire.

he burnt his house down, and burnt his neighbor's hedge and tree down. and then tree lawyers and magical plant people got him.

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Nap Ghost

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Gina Carrano would’ve been the biggest goddamn thing in pop entertainment for years if she had just managed to keep her dumbass mouth shut. A fan favorite woman character in STAR WARS of all things?? That’s at least a spin-off with multiple seasons, recurring cameo roles for decades. It’s so hilarious how badly she screwed up, and there’s zero chance the right wing grift circuit gets her anywhere close to that level of success. Incredible

It made me so sad because it was a great character, but I guess brain worms gotta brain worm

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

PhazonLink posted:

The funniest thing she did since then was that western movie produced by The Daily Wire's streaming service, which got absolutely torched by its target audience because she was a woman fighting off a bunch of evil men.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

They do not go into the adrenochrome but the guy it is based on and Jim Caviziel (who plays him) both have promoted it. The movie is pretty much meant to be the gateway to batshit insane Q poo poo.

The guy has lied about what his organization has done and helped promote the Wayfair conspiracy theory. Many real trafficking groups have pointed out that orgs like his make it harder to find actual traffickers because they flood the tip lines with so much poo poo (like those old tales of people following people at Walmart or secret ways to disable cars to kidnap children).

You want to know who also really wants to publicly promote that they support movies exposing pedophiles and human traffickers…. pedophiles and human traffickers do. They use it as a shield in an attempt to hide what they do. “Oh, sound of freedom was such an amazing movie and we need to go after those demons” is a good way to get people to look the other way.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
does Wayfair and other online sellers still do that thing? set a price for a product crazy high price but "available" , because having it as "un available", zero stock, etc, is apparently worse metrics?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

a fatguy baldspot posted:

It was hilarious seeing the same chuds who whined that "SHE'S MAKING STAR WARS IS TOO WOKE" then proceeded to defend her. :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

You want to know who also really wants to publicly promote that they support movies exposing pedophiles and human traffickers…. pedophiles and human traffickers do. They use it as a shield in an attempt to hide what they do. “Oh, sound of freedom was such an amazing movie and we need to go after those demons” is a good way to get people to look the other way.

YUP. I'd have to go digging for a source now and I fear what I would find via our increasingly useless search engines, but it's also become a problem where these kinds of groups who claim to be fighting trafficking end up promoting it, because they create demand for victims to rescue. Loud, angry amateurs making the problem worse, and harder for the actual professionals to deal with.