Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Eiba posted:

And yet they keep them both in the same place. If I recall the piss streams from Discovery well enough, they're right on top of each other. How often is there a wound that takes out one dick and leaves the 2nd dick in perfectly functioning condition? You've got to wonder sometimes.

Yes that's my biggest gripe with this theory, since evolution would've placed them apart far enough to avoid being chopped off in one sweeping motion by keeping one ding down there and migrating the other on the forehead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Something tells me Starfield isn't going to have any alien species with two pissers and frankly I feel it will be all the poorer for that.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

The Lone Badger posted:

But what if I want to kiss the space anomaly?

Wait. Have the devs said definitively that you can kiss anomalies, or...

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i heard worf had his 23rd rib removed so that he could suck his own second dick

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Something tells me Starfield isn't going to have any alien species with two pissers and frankly I feel it will be all the poorer for that.

No worries, there's gonna be a mod for that within two weeks of release

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Tired: anime tits on a mudcrab
Wired: multiple dicks on a mudcrab

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

Bad Purchase posted:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

webmeister posted:

Tired: anime tits on a mudcrab
Wired: multiple dicks on a mudcrab

Oh we all know it will just be both.

The first mod though will obviously be skip intro.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Maybe the planet Klinga is a radioactive shithole and that's why klingons evolve so fast.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

dr_rat posted:

Worf usually did give pretty solid advice as far as what to do if you didn't want to get killed went.

Putting you're shields up isn't being hostile it's called being careful!

You don't want to appear provocative!

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Eiba posted:

I like the implication that their redundant organs are the result of battling all the time. Once they just had regular organs, but a mutation that gave them an extra organ gave them an advantage, as they could survive and reproduce after being seriously injured in combat.

In other words Klingons once had a serious issues with getting their dicks chopped off in battle to the point that mutants with spare dicks out competed their one-dicked cousins.

It's admittedly a wound that evolution would be quick to mitigate, but somewhat disturbing that it happened often enough for Klingons to evolve a whole second dick.

And yet they keep them both in the same place. If I recall the piss streams from Discovery well enough, they're right on top of each other. How often is there a wound that takes out one dick and leaves the 2nd dick in perfectly functioning condition? You've got to wonder sometimes.

Maybe it's a spandrel and there's one regulator gene that causes all the organs to duplicate. The real edge is in having two hearts livers etc and the double schlong is just a side effect. Many such cases

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Evolution: *checks notes* More organs=less dying. Got it, I can work with this.

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Alexander has a klingon dad and a half-klingon mother, how many dicks does he have? One and a half?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

marktheando posted:

Alexander has a klingon dad and a half-klingon mother, how many dicks does he have? One and a half?

gonna assume your dad has 1 dick and your mom has 0 dicks, how many do you have

ymgve fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Jul 8, 2023

Shuka
Dec 19, 2000

Kuiperdolin posted:

Maybe it's a spandrel and there's one regulator gene that causes all the organs to duplicate. The real edge is in having two hearts livers etc and the double schlong is just a side effect. Many such cases

Finally some real hard schlong science that we can all wrap our brains around.

I would add that the secondary schlong is on the first schlong

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

marktheando posted:

Alexander is clearly dickless.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

BULBASAUR posted:

still pissed they cut Yuri and Vostok but kept AKs and the Vintorez, absolutely perverted sensibilities

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Haven’t read the last 100 pages but I’m looking forward to Starf

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

This thread should be closed. This behavior is unacceptable.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

John F Bennett posted:

This thread should be closed. This behavior is unacceptable.

kri kri can look forward to Starfield if they want. :colbert:

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Horrible news everyone
https://twitter.com/JCTecklenburg/status/1674503249959989248

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Obviously that's just a quest prompt sending you on an adventure to heal th.

I'm assuming in the future they've gotten rid of that annoying habit of names having vowels in them

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

I’m not signed up on twitter, what am I suppose to be looking at.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Look at this: HEALTH

See how the upper line of T juts into the space of the L to avoid making a weird empty space? Now look at the screenshot.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Back Hack posted:

I’m not signed up on twitter, what am I suppose to be looking at.

JCTecklenburg posted:

Designers and Gamers,

Sorry to ruin your day but this is the Starfield HUD. I'm sorry I had to point this typographical sin out to you all.

Enjoy the rest of your day if you can!

I want to throw Elon into a bucket

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Bad Purchase posted:

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

I've literally broken a toe in a mad scramble to point out bad kerning to people; I've thrown a punch at somebody who kept conflating tracking with kerning

Inverness
Feb 4, 2009

Fully configurable personal assistant.
One thing I noticed during the direct is that when in space, you can't get too close to the planets. I suppose the art they're using for planets doesn't stand up to scrutiny when up close. That's a shame since I think it would be cool to be close enough that the planet is taking up half of the screen.

Oh, and I hope they do something with gas giants beyond them just being a good view. Gravity control seems to be the sci-fi gimmick in this game, so I wonder if that means there could be floating structures in the atmosphere of a gas giant.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
The BG3 thread has a brand new thread title. Why do we not also have one?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Video Games > STARFIELD - Worf removed rib to suck he own 2nd dick

that ought to turn some heads

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

fixed width fonts are worth burning keming at the altar

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

fixed width fonts are worth burning keming at the altar

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Video Games > STARFIELD - fixed width fonts are worth burning keming at the altar

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Video Games > STARFIELD - you cannot gently caress a vampire as a bear

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Video Games > STARFIELD - you have a month to finish BG3

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Video Games > STARFIELD - No Bears, No Vampires, No Full Frontal Nudity

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
see that bear? you can gently caress it

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

see that spaceship? you can kiss it

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack
See that thread? You can shitpost in it.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

See that ladder? You can cl- [signal lost]

gasman
Mar 21, 2013

hey now

ThaumPenguin posted:

See that ladder? You can cl- [signal lost]

oof

Btw was there any confirmation of a first person body?

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
See that alien? You can mod dicks onto it

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual
I think we're all above puns here. Whatever the new thread title is, it should ask a question. A question that is important and informative and true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what if the crazy guy from ivarstead in skyrim was also in starfield and it was called narfield.