Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kale
May 14, 2010

Nothing too see here, just the world's richest and therefore smartest man shitposting like a 4channer. Somehow Zuck's "concerning" alone was unironically more funny than any joke Elon has ever tried to tellsteal. I think it's the fact that it's both brief and actually works as a targeted jab, while Elon as always is just being a tryhard for his right wing buddies.

loving love that he outed himself as having yet another sock puppet account though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Musk could have hired a team of comedy writers to write his tweets that would make Conan Obrien, Jay Leno, David Letterman, and Lorn Michaels envious, but no. He's too high on his own supply to realize he just can't post. He doesn't have the magic.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Holy poo poo where's the guy that predicted a dick post from elon earlier??

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Nothing else the richest man in the world who has six kids could be doing on a Sunday night

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

deoju posted:

Musk could have hired a team of comedy writers to write his tweets that would make Conan Obrien, Jay Leno, David Letterman, and Lorn Michaels envious, but no. He's too high on his own supply to realize he just can't post. He doesn't have the magic.

Yah and if he did we’d know instantly just because no one goes from that to being funny overnight. Or ever, in his case.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

There has never been a worse poster in human history. He’s posted himself out of billions of dollars. He posted himself out of the adoration and respect of millions. He’s posted worse than Wizard master

MykonosFan
Sep 9, 2012

Hows my homies training
going? Whaa? Hey! What
are you doing Ronald?

I silently read this thread and balk at the stupid poo poo this man gets into. But this. This poo poo is so stupid I am compelled to post. What the gently caress, go burn a million dollars instead just because you can why on earth would you spend your time posting so badly on your 44bn website

I am just in awe.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Infinitum posted:

If this ends with Elon posting his dick I am going to be very upset

Someone put Infinitum on watch.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Elon will post a dick but then internet sleuths will trace the picture back to an artist's dick he didn't give credit to

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

There are going to be some kind of betting odds whether the richest man in the world posts a full colour photo of his dick and balls on the internet now aren’t there

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
hunter biden should reply, "I got winner"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

priznat posted:

There are going to be some kind of betting odds whether the richest man in the world posts a full colour photo of his dick and balls on the internet now aren’t there

There will if we dare him

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
Can the SEC or FTC or whoever else sanction him before he posts his dong cause I don’t think I’m ready for this.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

Lol, he named his parody account @elonmuskAOC. AOC really does live rent free in his mind.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Data Graham posted:

There will if we dare him

Then we all lose!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Data Graham posted:

He’s just going to post his dick

I'm so excited to see his penis.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Someone with a twitter tell Elon Musk to post his dick.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Sony Interactive Entertainment presents: Hog of Boer

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

We can't let this goon project fail, we could definitely convince him to post his dick.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I wonder how many alphas are sending elons dick their spirit energy

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Grey Cat posted:

We can't let this goon project fail, we could definitely convince him to post his dick.

That guy ate the eggs, this is the next logical step.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Grey Cat posted:

Someone put Infinitum on watch.

Too busy making this

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
This is gonna end with Elon posting a picture of his dick on Twitter and forcing the algorithm to make everyone see it, isn't it? :stare:

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Wee posted:

I used to hate Hipsters, and snobs and such, but its just people who have gone too hardcore on the new thing or invested in a thing too personally.

And that just makes me sad now, not angry.

What is also sad is everyone defines the new thing based on these fly by night moustache conissures or the die hard assholes gatekeeping.

Its hipster garbage, no thanks.

No, Its a loving burger! a haircut! a type of loving deepfryer!

And then people miss out.

and thats sad. Why miss out because youre so stupidly angry at some stranger.

Mad?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

He'll just post someone else's dick. No way he shows his off. It's gotta be way below average with those kinds of tweets.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
He wants to see who can measure dicks the best, not measure each other's dicks.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

drat now the NY Post is making zuck seem cool, stop it you fucks

https://nypost.com/2023/07/07/mark-zuckerberg-spends-on-security-and-defund-police-groups/

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
elons fans already won the dick sucking contest so actually twitter is already up 1

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Elviscat posted:

I think it can happen to anybody if you sit still long enough?

This is BS. I sit still all the time and the cocks don't just come to you. You've got to get out there and get the cock.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

temple posted:

He wants to see who can measure dicks the best, not measure each other's dicks.

Bet I can measure more dudes than you in 5 minutes!
Oh you're so on! Dude
*90s montage music

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Winning dick measuring algorithm just a profile on tinder

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Oh God, this is Zuck's actual path to the presidency: using what a gigatool Elon is to make himself look cooler by default and just cruising on token stuff like this.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Infinitum posted:

If this ends with Elon posting his dick I am going to be very upset

By upset do you mean very turned on?

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

DeeplyConcerned posted:

This is BS. I sit still all the time and the cocks don't just come to you. You've got to get out there and get the cock.

hosed up if true

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

DeeplyConcerned posted:

By upset do you mean very turned on?

Because of all the good one could do as a billionaire, and instead he chose to show the world his dick

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Just think of all the bad he isn't doing while posting his dick.

chird
Sep 26, 2004

Wow that alt account is insanely embarrassing

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

wait hold on did he actually create a lovely alt to pretend that AOC likes him

There is this amazing thing you can do with Dutch, and it's call someone a breinkankerlijer

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jul 10, 2023

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Boris Galerkin posted:

Claims the truck can’t drive over the curb

Shows video of the truck driving over the curb

???

The reason is in the last couple seconds of the video where you see a guy carrying a wooden ramp they used to get the truck up over the curb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

https://twitter.com/vituperativeerb/status/1678143829973581825?s=46&t=oql5ML5-7u4J72W8bn7HAw

Someone make it a cybertruck bed please