Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

RandolphCarter posted:

Dave’s been arguing with people about that lance storm tweet all day. I love him

Dave's single-handedly keeping Twitter online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Dango Bango posted:

Dave's single-handedly keeping Twitter online

How has he not exceeded rate limit???

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

1glitch0 posted:

it isn't real, it's just a cover for Elon not wanting to pay another bill, this one to google

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

1glitch0 posted:

Nothing can stop the San Jose Steamroller.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Maigius posted:

Nothing can stop the San Jose Steamroller.

Dedicated Dave of Sanjose :v:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Surrender the pod! Deliver the pod! The dippers and ites cry out for our slop!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

Surrender the pod! Deliver the pod! The dippers and ites cry out for our slop!

srsly its time to commute!!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Demo Dick Marcinko, liberate the pod!

doos
Jan 1, 2015

I am casting a spell to do unspeakable horrors to James and Jawnny. Not Tony though, because he will block it with his magnum deck.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

doos posted:

I am casting a spell to do unspeakable horrors to James and Jawnny. Not Tony though, because he will block it with his magnum deck.
Speaking of casting spells:
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1675836786977964034

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Demo Dick Marcinko, liberate the pod!

he is climbing the rope ladder from hell as we speak

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Him & Steve Sniffs.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It's time!

quote:

TNA Wrestling Impact 2010 presents a PPV quality show for free on TV; The Whole F’N Show! The episode is headlined by The TNA World Champion Rob Van Dam vs Abyss in a “Stairway To Janice” Match! Janice, by the way, is a 2x4 covered in nails! After the match we are treated to one of the most infamous moments in TNA history. Abyss sends RVD to the hospital after using Janice on RVD backstage! Also, The Motor City Machine Guns finish off the Best of Five series with Beer Money in a 2 out of 3 Falls match. This is a must see! Plus, the boys review the new AEW Fight Forever video game.⦁

I remember seeing the 2/3 falls tag so I wonder how many memories I'll unlock.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
Why is Dave stooging off Moxley on the radio? Renee could well be listening. Give the man a chance to smuggle some choice merch back into the house without any awkward questions and the plausible deniability of “Man, I’ve owned that for years!”

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Dave on fire today
“Mox can’t die… because he has future bookings”

“They should hire a robot “

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
three weeks in and Bryan Alvarez is ready to quit NWA-TNA

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Dave on fire today
“Mox can’t die… because he has future bookings”

Bryan going,"So if you want to live forever just keep taking bookings" :allears:

Lid posted:

three weeks in and Bryan Alvarez is ready to quit NWA-TNA

Before they started this rewatch he was adamant it would ALWAYS be "21 years ago this week" and I thought how long would it be before they had to miss a week.... somehow it never occurred to him that week 3 would fall on July 4th, and you can tell he REALLY wishes he'd just skipped the week, haha

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
the discussion about Puppet the Psycho Dwarf vs Psycho the Killer Dwarf is some top tier

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/wrestlemagazine/status/1677155045970792454

Nice hat, Chico!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bryan Alvarez don't complain about not having brackets for the BLIND Eliminator tournament challenge.

Difficulty: impossible.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Like does he want AEW to put up brackets full of question marks just so he has a graphic to look at?

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Are any of the non-WOR shows worth checking out? I was skeptical, but that show and the newsletters are probably worth the $$. But maybe there are other things on there I should give a try.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

apophenium posted:

Are any of the non-WOR shows worth checking out? I was skeptical, but that show and the newsletters are probably worth the $$. But maybe there are other things on there I should give a try.

B&V is good. The rest are bullshit

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

apophenium posted:

i like b&v and the filthy tom show. dave and garrett are okay. anything to do with fight game media or les thatcher or any of those are terrible

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I used to like Dave, but one day I just couldn't listen to him anymore.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Filthy kicks rear end

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

yea ok posted:

i like b&v and the filthy tom show.

Seconding this. The Filthy show is at its best when Tom is constantly needling Bryan.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Filthy give a good recap of his day in Toronto?

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

apophenium posted:

Pacific Rim is good as is any show Jim Valley appears on.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Insufferable phone call on WOL.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

0konner posted:

evergreen

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

0konner posted:

Didn't know Craig called into WOL

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

quote:

In 2005 Randy Orton had claimed that he had killed The Undertaker and that he is now The Phenom! However, at Survivor Series The Undertaker Returned after lightning hit a casket. We are 9 nights away from WWE Armageddon 2005 and Randy Orton calls out The Undertaker. Instead of answering Randy Orton, The Undertaker plays mind games on him. He messes with his entrance music, randomly appears out of thin air, causing Bob Orton to bleed, and even making Josh Matthews talk like The Undertaker. Also, On the road to Armageddon 2005 Rey Mysterio and Batista team up to defeat JBL and Orlando Jordan, The Boogeyman goes crazy, and Benoit & Booker T continue their Best of Seven series!

new slop new slop

ToiletofSadness
Mar 27, 2010
Can’t wait to settle in for another episode of Deadlock with my boys the DICKS.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Did the Sunday night B&V not happen? I know bryan’s gone and Vinny was supposed to host, but it’s not on the feed still. Normally I’d check Twitter but that’s no longer an option

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Did the Sunday night B&V not happen? I know bryan’s gone and Vinny was supposed to host, but it’s not on the feed still. Normally I’d check Twitter but that’s no longer an option

Producer Jared has to give Bryan the audio file to upload.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
It was L&V&C on Sunday, as Bryan was camping with his family. I don’t even know if Lance can WATCH Collision, given the way TSN schedules things on its linear networks.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Gotcha, thanks! Vinny’s great but when they were talking about it being him Craig and lance talking Collision that kinda sounded like a trainwreck waiting to happen

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I try to like garrett but when he signs off with "double g" he doesn't make it easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Drakkel posted:

Like does he want AEW to put up brackets full of question marks just so he has a graphic to look at?

Yes and he's right. Brackets kick rear end