Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

VictualSquid posted:

Also those black things looked like mushroom filling to me, and I have no interest in finding out otherwise.

I think they are hot stones. It's a fairly common way of cooking animals in their skin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
The things they pulled out? Those are just ultra hot rocks that are packed in to cook whatever meat is in the sack. They're hot enough to boil water on contact.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Meatse

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
not sure that's steam, that guy keeps getting blasted with it and isn't dead.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The restored alien autopsy video is kinda disappointing

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

LifeSunDeath posted:

not sure that's steam, that guy keeps getting blasted with it and isn't dead.

It's farts :ssh:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Lovely hot gut vapours.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Other than the stones that thing is entirely organs isn’t it?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
It looks like it's got a panty line

deano
Sep 6, 2000

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

yeah just offal init

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

The lettuce is a nice touch

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I wonder if that is a special traditional lung-cooking table? Or just the table that was convenient.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Turkey is on the absolute bleeding edge of offal.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Still fascinated by the soaking wet lemon offal cart.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Poohs Packin posted:

The lettuce is a nice touch

Presentation is everything when you serve pulsating, boiled lung. You eat with your eyes, after all.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Poohs Packin posted:

Still fascinated by the soaking wet lemon offal cart.

Let's relive the magic.

https://twitter.com/ArkansasFred/status/1583163534145630208

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Mexi Papa put out a long Guadalajara video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMYWvw0PKHo

The first item is a sandwich with tacos inside lol. Also features a second gigantic fuckin torta and a guy blowtorching a pig foot

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The favorite part is how the guy who gets his order at the very beginning looks totally bewildered

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008

Kenning posted:

Turkey is on the absolute bleeding edge of offal.

That may be true but in the video with the stomach(?) full of hot rocks the guy's apron has Tibetan script on the top and Chinese characters on the bottom so it's probably not Turkish.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I think there might be a leek in there

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Non Compos Mentis posted:

I think there might be a leek in there

https://i.imgur.com/YAbCSIj.gifv

a dreaded hamwort
Nov 12, 2011

This video has really soured me on other meat carts

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Mexi Papa put out a long Guadalajara video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMYWvw0PKHo

The first item is a sandwich with tacos inside lol. Also features a second gigantic fuckin torta and a guy blowtorching a pig foot

The taco sandwich makers need to visit Chicago. They waste all that time carefully ladling the sauce all over the sandwich. They just need to dip that loving thing right into a pan of that sauce.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Hell yeah I'll have one of everything, please. Except those sweets, those are trash

I find the drip of lemon juice (?) running off the offal to be quite a tranquil sound

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

The taco sandwich makers need to visit Chicago. They waste all that time carefully ladling the sauce all over the sandwich. They just need to dip that loving thing right into a pan of that sauce.

Pfft, "pan". Try "tub" or "vat", ya jagoff.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

gently caress yes, grilled mitatashi dango is awesome. Love that salty/sweet combo.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ry3rpapJjh1r0uzl6.mp4

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Every day we stray further from God

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Sure why not squeeze one two three months worth of calories into one loaf gently caress it

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

This is the most bullshit version of a fool's gold loaf. No respect for the artform. The bastards.

I still wouldn't eat a fool's gold loaf either but still, lol.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

gently caress Texas

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

gently caress The Texas

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

NLJP posted:

Sure why not squeeze one two three months worth of calories into one loaf gently caress it

It's the kind of thing you eat a couple of in October, then go to bed til April

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Lmfao @ “the” Texas

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

thank you for just embedding the video here so I don't have to give anyone a click for seeing that. That's some of the most stupid poo poo I've ever seen in food. It's like something on Epic Meal Time except they at least had a goofy comedy skit around it and never pretended it was supposed to be something functional.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
A hundred starving children had to split that

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I literally gasped out loud when he picked up the bag of Doritos at the beginning. Pretty sure I would try a slice of that though.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I feel you could put some better effort into that caloric nightmare. A few less layers, chop up the bacon and crush the chips so you can fit more of it in there, stuff the tater tots in the center instead of on top, and put the carved-off top of the loaf back on sealed with cheese.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
People's dedication to creating insanely calorie-dense food with absolutely no flavour profile beyond 'salty and fatty' is a testament to human ingenuity but anyone who makes bullshit like that should then be forced to eat the whole thing on camera with no cuts or edits. The loving coward in that video creates that abomination and couldn't even bring himself to eat a single tater tot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

That's daoshihe, from Tibet. Mutton meat - probably organ as well as muscle - sealed inside the sheep's stomach with some herbs, spices and ultra-hot rocks to form a pressure cooker of sorts, which apparently helps if you are trying to cook at very high altitudes. 100% would try, but the guy moderating the steam venting in this video gives off some extremely demon core vibes in terms of getting third degree steam burns, or a catastrophic mutton explosion