Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

Buck Wildman posted:

adolf, it's goehring. himmler's escaped. yes again. you'll need to go get him

"Rocket... Kampf... " *heil salutes and fires rocket hand*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hitler fighting rommel (who is pretending to????) possessed by the ghost of goebbles on top of a burning Schwerer Gustav

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I wish kojima had made that game where you play as the cobra unit in ww2

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

Grapplejack posted:

Yeah the far right christofascists have been rolling hard on the "slippery slope" thing for ages and this is another thing for them to freak out about, hence all the weird posting you see about the game online

Not a fan of the bear thing myself but it is really funny to see right-wing CRPG players say BG3 is a sign of how “degenerate” RPGs are now. They’ve always had the weirdest and most horny men to ever live writing them (especially Arcanum).

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

AnimeIsTrash posted:

no but you can adjust the money making option to more, and its increases your money win amount by a lot

well, poo poo. guess I'll bump money up along with enemy damage

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
i also think the bear sex thing is a symptom of a degenerate and declining west but i think this is a good thing

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

the bear sex thing is fine, especially when you consider all of the weird gross sex stuff fantasy novel authors do all the time

like, if you're gonna do it, then do it where it's clear that beings involved are capable of communication and consent, which would appear to be the case from that short video clip

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Grey Fox posted:

the bear sex thing is fine, especially when you consider all of the weird gross sex stuff fantasy novel authors do all the time

like, if you're gonna do it, then do it where it's clear that beings involved are capable of communication and consent, which would appear to be the case from that short video clip

-_-

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

i also think the bear sex thing is a symptom of a degenerate and declining west but i think this is a good thing

:pwn:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I'd be more upset and disgusted if the scene consisted of two dudes posting recipe webcomics

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Grey Fox posted:

I'd be more upset and disgusted if the scene consisted of two dudes posting recipe webcomics

i would literally go crazy and become a cannibal

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

imagining the recipe webcomic guy writing a guide on how to get sex scenes in video games

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

hello, mr. modder, I would like you to use, this slur

I'll do you one better kid

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

bear sex ftw lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Grey Fox posted:

no it isn't it's bad like every other attempt at writing romantic relationships in build-a-PC crpgs. bg3 sounds like it's going to be even shittier than usual

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

*large collection of lubes oils Barry White CDs* this you? throw it away! we're using all natural secretions.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Whirling posted:

Not a fan of the bear thing myself but it is really funny to see right-wing CRPG players say BG3 is a sign of how “degenerate” RPGs are now. They’ve always had the weirdest and most horny men to ever live writing them (especially Arcanum).

Arcanum had a whorehouse you could visit but it was all fade-to-black and the prostitutes were all wearing fancy victorian dresses at all times and that is IIRC the only horny thing in the game so I would actually rate it as less horny than, say, any given Final Fantasy

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Grey Fox posted:

You're ignoring an important part. The squirrel is clearly sapient based off of its reaction to the bear sex, so both the bear and his lover are exposing themselves to a third party without their consent.

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

Lpzie posted:

*large collection of lubes oils Barry White CDs* this you? throw it away! we're using all natural secretions.

lmao

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

loquacius posted:

Arcanum had a whorehouse you could visit but it was all fade-to-black and the prostitutes were all wearing fancy victorian dresses at all times and that is IIRC the only horny thing in the game so I would actually rate it as less horny than, say, any given Final Fantasy

oh no

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Lpzie posted:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

they did have some fairly horny dialogue now that I remember it

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Arcanum had the sidequest where you find out gnomes were running an half-ogre breeding camp by kidnapping women and they would usually die after only one or two births.

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

You also forgot that the brothel has a sheep in the back.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

1stGear posted:

Arcanum had the sidequest where you find out gnomes were running an half-ogre breeding camp by kidnapping women and they would usually die after only one or two births.

yeah the gnome conspiracy sidequest is the most :chloe: part of the game but it's not horny as much as racist

Whirling posted:

You also forgot that the brothel has a sheep in the back.

lol I did

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

no dogs? might not cater to academic types

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
:stare:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lpzie posted:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Whirling posted:

imagining the recipe webcomic guy writing a guide on how to get sex scenes in video games

AGREE with Mordin's racist views on Elves (like a boss)

Nut up and LISTEN to his sob story about his parents - REAL MEN CRY

tell him its NBD that his apocalypse cult made him a nullo. gently caress INTOLERANCE, LOVE IS FOR EVERYONE

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
A lot of you need to be answering this question

Mr Hootington posted:

Do you think beastiality should be represented more? Do you support beastiality?

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

While I cannot name all the posters who are excited for their video game character to have sex with a bear, I have here in my hand a list of 205.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

One of the most popular young adult novels ever is about loving werewolves, bestiality is mainstream to zoomers

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
He's not a bear he's a 1000 years old druid in the body of a bear.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Username/av/post combo

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

bestiality is bad because animals that are not sentient cannot consent. a druid in the form of a bear is sentient and can consent. problem solved gg nextmap

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

it's only bestiality if it comes from the southern region of France. otherwise it's sparkling cross-species loving

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

anyone played card survival? that game looks like incredible rear end but it is so addictive. I had today off and playing it is basically all I accomplished

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

alarumklok posted:

anyone played card survival? that game looks like incredible rear end but it is so addictive. I had today off and playing it is basically all I accomplished

but how many bears do you gently caress in it?

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

I have not hosed any bears. I did make a friend with a macaque and a coconut though. I assume we're all loving off screen but they needed that T for Teen rating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 78 days!

Buck Wildman posted:

child liquid is instead a fully grown himmler but there's still all the same cutscenes of CQCing him into the deck as he sobs in frustration