Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

in a stunning turn of events yet another blazers roleplayer was secretly really good. what a streak

I mean he wasn’t good, but if you shoot 46% on catch and shoot threes chances are you can be a good role player sooner rather than later with his athleticism, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
Cronin isn't operating like he thinks Scoot and Sharpe are going to convince Dame to stay. They lost their backup C and haven't brought in any bench help.

Even if Dame has a change of heart tomorrow the bench is Scoot/Sharpe/Little/Walker/? and that's an awful bench

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I think Sharpe is a nice player and ahead of schedule but telling Dame both maybe he’ll make a leap and that he’ll also be a net positive player on a team that can go deep into the playoffs is a real tall selling job

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

his .9 catch and shoot 3s a game will be remembered forever

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Dejan Bimble posted:

Jarace looks like he's ready to play defense day 1

Yeah defense and rebounding is all they really need from him right now. If he can bring that right off the bat then the other stuff is just gravy.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

WhyteRyce posted:

I think Sharpe is a nice player and ahead of schedule but telling Dame both maybe he’ll make a leap and that he’ll also be a net positive player on a team that can go deep into the playoffs is a real tall selling job

There's like 40-50 million other reasons to think Dame would play anyway though.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/status/1678447332285890560?t=rcZ26hQpC9lEJ1vZ83iLiQ&s=19

he goes on to say there's multiple teams who would give up a first for Herro

Kevin O'Connor, walking river of poo poo, also yesterday or the night before was saying somewhere that the Heat currently have the certifiable Best Offer for Dame

e: and please remember - literally all of this, from both sides, is all posturing and playing the media.

Aye Doc fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Jul 11, 2023

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Is Lacob going to stop pretending that Wiseman was his guy and they’ll just pretend it was all Meyers fault

https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/1678531278193455104?s=20

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Dejan Bimble posted:

It's way too drat hot. The central air doesn't reach my bedroom, and the windows open out instead of up/down so I cant use a window unit, or even a portable one with a hose thing.

Nothing like trying to sleep in dead humid air at high temperatures

Actually I think waking up multiple times with tangible brow sweat and damp sheets is good. It whips rear end.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Ghost Dog posted:

in a stunning turn of events yet another blazers roleplayer was secretly really good. what a streak

He's not a role player he's a future all star

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Aye Doc posted:

https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/status/1678447332285890560?t=rcZ26hQpC9lEJ1vZ83iLiQ&s=19

he goes on to say there's multiple teams who would give up a first for Herro

Kevin O'Connor, walking river of poo poo, also yesterday or the night before was saying somewhere that the Heat currently have the certifiable Best Offer for Dame

e: and please remember - literally all of this, from both sides, is all posturing and playing the media.

So like context removed I wouldn't be shocked if right now Miami did have the best offer on the table

Simply because like I've been saying teams are not going to give up real poo poo until Dame relents and says that he would want to play there.

Yeah, is all just comical posturing by everyone and won't be resolved until the Blazers string this on long enough for Dame to say gently caress it send me anywhere, or Blazers get tired of dealing with poo poo and just take whatever package Miami and potential third parties have come up with for compensation.

Edit lmao Whiteryce your move

https://twitter.com/StephNoh/status/1678245780665278464

Dexo fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jul 11, 2023

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Dejan Bimble posted:

He's not a role player he's a future all star

i hit a .9% marcus camby in hoop grids. ur talking to the holder of the rarest cambyman

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
https://twitter.com/dalton_trigg/status/1678452339047374866
The funniest thing that could happen is this deal collapses.

edit:

What lineup will Golden State close out games with?

imo, CP3 should be in over Klay.

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jul 11, 2023

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Spacebump posted:

https://twitter.com/dalton_trigg/status/1678452339047374866
The funniest thing that could happen is this deal collapses.

edit:

haws would be nuts to trade one of the top 10 best nba players and 2 first round picks for siakam

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Clint capela will make the mavs better I’m sure of it

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Orlando's summer league team has some wild hair game

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Spacebump posted:

CP3/Steph/Klay/Wiggins/Green or Steph/Klay/Wiggins/Green/Looney or Steph/Klay/Wiggins/Green/GP2, depending on opposing personnel/foul situation. Bold of you to assume Kerr wouldn't triple down on Guards (though Klay is more of a SF these days).

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Dejan Bimble posted:

How you guys doing. Hows the summer treating you all?

It’s really loving humid. But we just found out that we are expecting our first baby, so that’s cool. I also played in my first ever disc golf tournament and didn’t come in last, so all in all, I’d say my summer is pretty good.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Ghost Dog posted:

i hit a .9% marcus camby in hoop grids. ur talking to the holder of the rarest cambyman

Remember the earl boykins marcus camby nuggets ?

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Dejan Bimble posted:

It’s often over 80 degrees in Seattle, nowhere has AC, and I have a husky/malamute

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

kingcobweb posted:

It’s often over 80 degrees in Seattle, nowhere has AC, and I have a husky/malamute

Are you just sticking him in front of a swamp cooler?

The fact that people in the pnw don't have ac shocked me. I guess it wasnt really necessary pre global warming

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

kingcobweb posted:

Having lived here a year now am I correct in the assessment that the only dogs you can legally own in the city are those, samoyeds and Aussies?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Dejan Bimble posted:

Everytime I try to use my yard I am covered in no fewer than 8 mosquitos.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

NickRoweFillea posted:

It’s really loving humid. But we just found out that we are expecting our first baby, so that’s cool. I also played in my first ever disc golf tournament and didn’t come in last, so all in all, I’d say my summer is pretty good.

Congrats!

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

DJ_Mindboggler posted:

CP3/Steph/Klay/Wiggins/Green or Steph/Klay/Wiggins/Green/Looney or Steph/Klay/Wiggins/Green/GP2, depending on opposing personnel/foul situation. Bold of you to assume Kerr wouldn't triple down on Guards (though Klay is more of a SF these days).

Yeah that was bold and you’re absolutely right. The 3 guard lineup is the way.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

a new study bible! posted:

Everytime I try to use my yard I am covered in no fewer than 8 mosquitos.

That's brutal. Are you by a waterway? Luckily out here they don't start buzzing until 7pm or so

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Dejan Bimble posted:

Are you just sticking him in front of a swamp cooler?

The fact that people in the pnw don't have ac shocked me. I guess it wasnt really necessary pre global warming

We got a portable AC with window exhaust, biggest thing is just not walking her outside when it’s over 80

Henchman of Santa posted:

Having lived here a year now am I correct in the assessment that the only dogs you can legally own in the city are those, samoyeds and Aussies?

Lol. Haven’t seen many samoyeds but you’re leaving out the 75% of dogs that are some sort of -oodle. Also a ton of yappy little fuckers.

Ours (her name is Jazz) is a mix from a shelter that we adopted when she was 3, not some fancy expensive puppy

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Goofus: I am going to spend $2000 on some breed that I will have to restrain for attacking every dog on sight

Gallant: I adopted a pit mix because the shelters have a ton of them and they are God’s sweetest angel babies

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1678583307968344064

Not a huge deal but kinda weird given we haven't seen him succeed as a pf with cade yet.

Is this a way of showing Bagley and Wiseman that they're fighting for the last big spot?

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

NickRoweFillea posted:

When you think to yourself "oh wow we definitely have enough diapers," double your stash.

Trust me on this one.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

Dejan Bimble posted:

Great thanks, the garden is taller than Wemby and tomatoes are just starting to produce fruit.

If you want some protips on how to get like a 95%+ flower to fruit rate, I'm your man.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
There is also basketball being played right now. Unfortunately, it is very much trash.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Dejan Bimble posted:

That's brutal. Are you by a waterway? Luckily out here they don't start buzzing until 7pm or so

Not particularly, but we are having an outlier summer in terms of rainfall by my measurements. Our average is about 4 inches over a 31 day period, but we are at close to 10 inches now. It's pretty hellish to have to wear long shirts and pants in 90 degree weather lol.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

dokmo posted:

There is also basketball being played right now. Unfortunately, it is very much trash.

Fawking garbage

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Dejan Bimble posted:

Remember the earl boykins marcus camby nuggets ?

please also remember the ANDRE MILLER Nuggets 🙏

but also yes. at the time my friends and I used to say "squirrel steal!!" whenever Boykins would suddenly spring into a passing lane from nowhere for an interception.

then inevitably they'd drive and kick to camby, floating on the 3p line for some reason, with the words slowest catapult shot that would inevitably clank off the rim. George Karl would clutch his head in frustration and Kmart would curse at a ref for no apparent reason.

it was a dark/hilarious time

ex post facho fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 11, 2023

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Andre ate glizzies constantly so jokic could awkwardly galumph

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Dejan Bimble posted:

Not a huge deal but kinda weird given we haven't seen him succeed as a pf with cade yet.

Is this a way of showing Bagley and Wiseman that they're fighting for the last big spot?

I love that deal. I think you ink that if he's in a place willing to take it.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
there was a time when linas kleiza was a promising young kid

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

kingcobweb posted:

Goofus: I am going to spend $2000 on some breed that I will have to restrain for attacking every dog on sight

Gallant: I adopted a pit mix because the shelters have a ton of them and they are God’s sweetest angel babies

enjoy your face and throat while they're still attached to your body, also keep it away from nickrowes infant (pits love to eat children)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Dejan Bimble posted:

The saddest fight, ugh