Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
lol jesus get the guy banned on flimsy bullshit and still go on crying about it. Super cool group that the site should definitely cater to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

can I call things COVID because according to this forum COVID is worse than aids

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Upgrade posted:

can I call things COVID because according to this forum COVID is worse than aids

*genesplicerishly* CAN you???? well i'm sure you're physically able to. or did you mean "may i??" :troll::troll:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Upgrade posted:

AIDS:GAYS as COVID:REPUBLICANS

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

lol

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Lots of new faces I see in GBS feedback thread

Howdy!

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

rodbeard posted:

So now all the GBS posters understand saying AIDS isn't automatically homophobic? :thunk: I'm sick of people pretending to be offended on my behalf anytime someone makes fun of them.
Hey man, can you be outraged on my behalf? I'm feeling sorta worn out these days. Doesn't matter the topic. You pick, and go nuts.
Thanks!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

*genesplicerishly* CAN you???? well i'm sure you're physically able to. or did you mean "may i??" :troll::troll:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

oh for sure. we gatehered all teh users with the "gbs poster" tag and surveyed them and they're unanimous now :thanks:

i overslept and missed this, however i am onboard now as well so mark that down

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

on your kneels

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Alright now if there's no feedback then move the conversation to somewhere else :thanks:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

You forgot this :sweep:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Solefald posted:

Alright now if there's no feedback then move the conversation to somewhere else :thanks:

Can we make fun of diabetics (the fat kind not the born with it kind)?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
When you think about it, it makes sense these dead gay forums would have a problem with the use of aids as a pejorative. After all what's more aids than a bunch of dead gays? :xd: epic jokes for the mf win :imunfunny:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Anyone who posts here in the next hour that doesn't have actual feedback gets a one day. No exceptions. We're done with this line of conversation.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I think the folks who want to say fail aids wouldn't say that to someone living with HIV's face and so they shouldn't say it here. Nobody knows you're not a bigoted piece of poo poo online, and that's the kind of person who says fail aids in 2023.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

fail aids

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Whew I got that one in before the probehammer came down

Um... my feedback is make Slutworth mod

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Dixville posted:

Whew I got that one in before the probehammer came down

Um... my feedback is make Slutworth mod

Yeah, Scudworth would make an awesome mod.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i think most people just think it's lame to still be going around posting like it's 2003 and everything is gay retarded aids lol epic troll u mad?? and it was mainly that one guy who was going on about it being homophobic tbh

AIDS

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

f'aids

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Unstick pigs balls and dog thread. No traffic on 1 and just strife on other with also no real traffic.

2 cents.

Casual Male XL Fan
May 26, 2008

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Anyone who posts here in the next hour that doesn't have actual feedback gets a one day. No exceptions. We're done with this line of conversation.

litigating words is fail.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Relevant Tangent posted:

I think the folks who want to say fail aids wouldn't say that to someone living with HIV's face and so they shouldn't say it here. Nobody knows you're not a bigoted piece of poo poo online, and that's the kind of person who says fail aids in 2023.

I don't think you have to be a bigot to say "fail aids" online. You could also say it because its a relatively toothless thing to say these days that nonetheless riles some people up :D

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Dixville posted:

When you think about it, it makes sense these dead gay forums would have a problem with the use of aids as a pejorative. After all what's more aids than a bunch of dead gays? :xd: epic jokes for the mf win :imunfunny:

my feedback is the good GBS mods should keep hitting weird stuff like this w probes and the ones who don't keep bein' phobes

also this forum could be better if solefald picks iks from now on

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lol yes, GBS should be just like PYF :rolleyes:

E: like seriously if you hate this forum so much you don’t need to post here, why do you people do this to yourselves

EE: last time you were in here arguing about something you even mentioned something about seeing other perspectives, yet you continually refuse to see anyone’s but your own

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jul 11, 2023

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
My feedback is someone should be probated for their own good if more than, like, 10% of the posts they make in GBS in a 30 day span are in the feedback thread. It's not healthy.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

E: like seriously if you hate this forum so much you don’t need to post here, why do you people do this to yourselves

EE: last time you were in here arguing about something you even mentioned something about seeing other perspectives, yet you continually refuse to see anyone’s but your own

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

my feedback is the good GBS mods should keep hitting weird stuff like this w probes and the ones who don't keep bein' phobes

also this forum could be better if solefald picks iks from now on

any gbs mod/ik tierlist or?

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
Only gbs mods who post with my friends should be able to make decisions. Good feedback

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

S-tier: Literally A Person

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Who would ever unstick pig balls on the pig balls forum

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

HonorableTB posted:

Who would ever unstick pig balls on the pig balls forum

fyi it was hot cocoa

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Perfect Potato posted:

Only gbs mods who post with my friends should be able to make decisions. Good feedback

Also, this unironically. I want special treatment by my friends and I want them to be mean online to people I don't like.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Literally A Person posted:

Also, this unironically. I want special treatment by my friends and I want them to be mean online to people I don't like.
I just keep telling mods how great they are. Seems easier to make a mod a friend than to make a friend a mod.

Keep up the great work, Seth, buddy!!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

Lol

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

what was "last time"? didn't the mod say to drop this stuff?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

curious about thsi as well

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

waiting to hear who the good mods in gbs are...... (relevant for excel file)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Peggy Edson posted:

curious about thsi as well

1. Me