Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

symbolic posted:

the fact that that single person with common sense/morality was I. M. Gei is really just impeccable

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Craig K posted:

personally i think gbs needs to stop picking its moderators and idiot kings from the pile of monkeys what had their brains fried by elon musks microchip thing.

or just literally give buttons to people at random. can't be worse

giving buttons to random gbs posters would definitely be worse because there's only eight of them and they're all on the same discord

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

giving buttons to random gbs posters would definitely be worse because there's only eight of them and they're all on the same discord

lol

anyway i think we have all hit the circling-the-wagons part of gbs moderation discourse and perhaps we can stop that for now :thanks:

in the meantime i've been infecting people with that thai cheeseburger tweet image and people are accusing me of lying. It would be nice for me to be creative enough to come up with some a falsehood

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

2008-era threads are becoming real...

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3262368

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

loving tinypic

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The Saddest Rhino posted:

lol

anyway i think we have all hit the circling-the-wagons part of gbs moderation discourse and perhaps we can stop that for now :thanks:

in the meantime i've been infecting people with that thai cheeseburger tweet image and people are accusing me of lying. It would be nice for me to be creative enough to come up with some a falsehood

once again thailand chose violence

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Runa posted:

once again thailand chose violence

ong bak but with tony jaa just slamming slices of cheese into a dude’s maw

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Sagat replacing his fist and foot wrappings with slices of American. His new signature move: Processed Cheese

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

symbolic posted:

the fact that that single person with common sense/morality was I. M. Gei is really just impeccable

lol

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
smugworth lmao

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

lol

That is $9.50 of burger King cheese if you tried making it in America. They would charge $12 for it bet

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Yo, check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anqYfre10q8

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

smugworth lmao

no-one has ever said this before

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Isn't that the guy who had a thread in GBS lobbying for him to become a mod / would spam "make me a mod" in random threads? If so, lmao.

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

oh? you, as a gay person, sometimes use the word gay or even aids? when gay people are oppressed? even though im straight and youre gay so technically im simply recreating that exact oppression on a micro scale? farewell, you are south park to me now. *looks over at second monitor and does a full belly laugh at the complete totality of human suffering while spinning in my gamer chair*

lmao

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

that looks brilliant

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

that looks brilliant

I wish Tidus was 45 in the game, too.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Paladinus posted:

I wish Tidus was 45 in the game, too.

you should see the guy playing him in the Butoh version

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

smugworth lmao

is he doing a bit? Idg his thing

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
It stands for good boys making GBS threads because once they see me call their funny little thread "aids" that's what they start doing!!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

g b s doo doo doo doo doot g b s

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

lol

Okay, now I'm concerned at how far Something Awful's influence has reached.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Nuns with Guns posted:

Okay, now I'm concerned at how far Something Awful's influence has reached.

my tank is fight movie when???

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4026289

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

I paid for the book and it sucked.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

That's not a movie, Arivia!

Also jeez, this article is intensely 2003 internet writing...

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/my-tank-fight/

quote:

What I'm building up here for you is a causal link. Like a person abused as a child grows up and abuses their children, or a person who did drugs as a kid grows up and manufactures drugs in a kitchen meth lab, I hunger for knowledge about history from a non-American perspective. Okay, that really isn't a very good causal link, but it's a pretty convoluted excuse to give for lying on the couch and watching The History Channel constantly. Grainy footage of tracers flying up to greet Japanese zeros from the decks of carriers and the pulse-pounding excitement of a German tank crushing trees with fake post-production sound added is what makes my world go round. If I were more secure in my sexuality I would have a framed picture of Roger Mudd on my wall with a pink heart drawn on it. Modern Marvels! My God, I never knew concrete could be so interesting! History's Mysteries! It's like riding with Indiana Jones and a little Asian kid in that coal car through the volcano!

God, now I'm nostalgic for a time when the History Channel wasn't all bigfoot hunting shows and insisting aliens invented everything.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Nuns with Guns posted:

God, now I'm nostalgic for a time when the History Channel wasn't all bigfoot hunting shows and insisting aliens invented everything.

do they still run pawn stars seven hours a day now that the old guy on it died

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Craig K posted:

at this point it must be bar rescue

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Craig K posted:

It is Bigfoot shows, skinwalker ranch, and forged in fire

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Mr Hootington posted:

skinwalker ranch

I'm really disappointed that this is another UFO hunting reality show. With a name like that they should be trying to hunt werewolves or chupacabras at least.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Nuns with Guns posted:

That's not a movie, Arivia!

Also jeez, this article is intensely 2003 internet writing...

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/my-tank-fight/

Back when instead of the ufo reality channel it was just the hitler channel

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Forged in Fire kicks rear end at least

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Forged in Fire kicks rear end at least

Yep. Love that stupid show. Rip will Willis who went nuts and moved to the woods

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Arivia posted:

g b s doo doo doo doo doot g b s

:mad:

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Steampunk guy on Forged in Fire getting btfo'd was the highlight for me

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R6src9vJp8

This is exciting, a new NES style sequel to Shadowgate

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Heath posted:

I am going to kill myself so many(180+) times

quote:

NOTE: Cartridge is for collection and display purposes only and is non-playable.

Makes sense but drat why make a cart

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Heath posted:

Memory is fuzzy but there's a pretty cool story behind this. A bunch of fans were looking to make a Shadowgate sequel and contacted one of the originally programmers who happened to have like, binders full of design docs for a scrapped Shadowgate sequel collecting dust in his basement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

I am going to kill myself so many(180+) times

Makes sense but drat why make a cart

Why make Funko! Poops? Why make Live, Laugh, Love! posters? Why make small sick dogs? People like to put tacky poo poo on display in their homes.