Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

It took you FOUR MONTHS to design a garfield face pan and source someone to make it?
Also someone please link the auction. I don't have a twitter account.

E: Super cool pivot from "check out my lame cereal box art" to "HILLARY CLINTON EATS BABIES" btw Nathen

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jul 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Frank Frank posted:

It took you FOUR MONTHS to design a garfield face pan and source someone to make it?
Also someone please link the auction. I don't have a twitter account.

E: Super cool pivot from "check out my lame cereal box art" to "HILLARY CLINTON EATS BABIES" btw Nathen

https://www.32auctions.com/organizations/109608/auctions/146910/auction_items/4679124

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ahaha not only is the starting minimum bid $500 CAD but he only accepts bids in increments of $100 CAD. Something tells me Nathen doesn't really want to sell this pan. Also the funniest possible outcome would be for the same person who bought the orange suit to buy this pan, then put on a pig-man outfit and post a video of them burning all his junk and laughing.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Maybe his pizzas would have tasted better with some adrenochrome in it.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

Ahaha not only is the starting minimum bid $500 CAD but he only accepts bids in increments of $100 CAD. Something tells me Nathen doesn't really want to sell this pan. Also the funniest possible outcome would be for the same person who bought the orange suit to buy this pan, then put on a pig-man outfit and post a video of them burning all his junk and laughing.

Mike Lindell's asset-tagged floor equipment is starting at $1, get it together Nathen

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
"I TRIED SOO HARD, BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER" - Chester Bennington -@nathenmazri

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
hes also got a garfield phone and this monstrosity up at auction:

which you know he hosed

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

"Another"?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

WTF he had more than one of them? I mean, of course he did but WTF.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

temple posted:

"I TRIED SOO HARD, BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER" - Chester Bennington -@nathenmazri

I want to point out that this poster isn't making a joke. Nathen really has this posted to the auction itself.
Also he wants a minimum of $800 CAD for that garfield he hosed.

Ok, I have questions:

Oh boy, what a treat! Not only do you have to give this dude the better part of a grand for a giant crusty garfield but you have to MEET HIM IN PERSON in order to take possession of it. You know it's going to be one of those things where you reach out to take it and he locks eyes with you and won't let go of it.

Also how the gently caress does he know there are only 7 of these in the world? WHO OWNS THE OTHER FIVE?*

*I'm assuming he's holding onto one.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jul 11, 2023

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

i've already met him once i don't want to do it again

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Killingyouguy! posted:

I think you must be the only one here who has

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

mediaphage posted:

which you know he hosed

I picked up one of those vintage Garfield phones at an antique shop for about $30. They're not rare or valuable.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

Not a fan of how matted-down the bottom half of the torso is when compared to the top half

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Busters posted:

I picked up one of those vintage Garfield phones at an antique shop for about $30. They're not rare or valuable.

Ok but was it previously owned by THE Nathen Mazri? Didn’t think so :smug:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Busters posted:

Hell, they've been washing up on French beaches for decades

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I wonder if there's a tontine for the 7 owners of the giant plush garfields

E: Goddamn. Someone actually bid $499 for that garfield pan.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jul 12, 2023

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

im saint germain posted:

Not a fan of how matted-down the bottom half of the torso is when compared to the top half

i told you

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

mediaphage posted:

which you know he hosed

Weird that he made the background quotes of his pillow talk while he hosed the garfield.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

I wonder if there's a tontine for the 7 owners of the giant plush garfields

E: Goddamn. Someone actually bid $499 for that garfield pan.
I know the answer is just "Nathen", but why is he calling it a cutter/pan? I'd love it if there's an included Garfield-shaped pizza cutter they were trying to use to cut the pizzas that rolls all wonky.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

A Single Sphink posted:

Weird that he made the background quotes of his pillow talk while he hosed the garfield.

chomp
slurp
gobble
snarf
gulp

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Knormal posted:

I know the answer is just "Nathen", but why is he calling it a cutter/pan? I'd love it if there's an included Garfield-shaped pizza cutter they were trying to use to cut the pizzas that rolls all wonky.

The "garfield cutter" is not pictured and is actually a rube goldberg-esque torture device designed for murdering cats

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Killingyouguy! posted:

loving legend.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Garfield italiano

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

Ok but was it previously owned by THE Nathen Mazri? Didn’t think so :smug:

The worlds YOUNGEST Nathan Mazri.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
It’s also kinda funny that the implication here is that he only had one Garfield pizza pan for the entire restaurant

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Knormal posted:

Maybe he thinks making a pizza is like making cookies, you press the pan into a sheet of dough like a giant cookie cutter. It's not like he's actually ever tried making a pizza in his life, or anything else really

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
the pan has metal edges used to cut the garfield shape out a larger sheet of dough, hence pan/cutter

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
“GarfieldEats for HumanKind”

Is he donating the auction profits? Is it to The Human Fund?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I can't actually peer into the mind of nathen but if I had to guess I'd say the money will benefit humankind by going into nathen's wallet so that he can afford to keep cleansing this bitch of an earth.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol. It prints Garfield's imagine on the dough so it can be completely covered up by toppings

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Escape From Noise posted:

Lol. It prints Garfield's imagine on the dough so it can be completely covered up by toppings

I once worked for a web design company where a client wanted to play a rotating set of black symbols against a black background in Adobe Flash - supposedly this would grant her clients health or something, despite the fact that literally no pixels would ever change.

So this isn’t even the craziest invisible feature I’ve ever heard of. Somehow.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Blue Moonlight posted:

I once worked for a web design company where a client wanted to play a rotating set of black symbols against a black background in Adobe Flash - supposedly this would grant her clients health or something, despite the fact that literally no pixels would ever change.

This makes me nostalgic for the early days of the web where sometimes people would put huge lists of popular search terms at the bottom of their sites in a tiny, tiny font.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Blue Moonlight posted:

You worked for The Drizzle?

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

he sure is the world's youngest comic-strip-restaurant failson. I'll give him that

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
He remembered Iggy's exists and is offering 10 fans a chance to see Barbie with him.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Kylie minogue is going to be there?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm surprised he remembers egeez exists tbh

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Either that popcorn is huge or Nathen is tiny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Escape From Noise posted:

Either that popcorn is huge or Nathen is tiny.

Would you rather fight:

20 Tiny Nathens

OR

1 Man-sized Garf