Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

AceClown posted:

I always thought a cryptofacist was a nazi with bitcoins

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

There's also Gary the Cryptofascist from Disco Elysium.

(the crypto stands for cryptids)

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think nowadays beauty competitions are supposed to take into account like, how cool you are as a person.

Which tbh would give queer people an advantage because I think there are a disproportionate number of cool queer people in the world.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
inner beauty contest sponsored by pepsi cola

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009
I don’t know why we would need an inner beauty or coolness contest that is segregated by gender.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Halisnacks posted:

I don’t know why we would need an inner beauty or coolness contest that is segregated by gender.

To give the guys a chance, because let's be honest here, the girls are touting a higher average on that one.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Arivia posted:

I think that's one of their churches yeah. I just went to look it up because I was like "there's no way the loving british empire didn't try to evangelize in India right? I don't hear about Indian Christians much but it's gotta be a thing" and then it was like "OH THEY DIDN'T NEED TO ONE OF THE GODDAMN APOSTLES GOT THERE FIRST HOLY HELL"

Yeah, I thought they were just named after him out of reference, didn't realize he actually went there himself.

E: just realizing this means Christianity in India is older than in England (or most of the west)

Benny Harvey has a new favorite as of 18:27 on Jul 11, 2023

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Halisnacks posted:

Marketability, can't say nice things about your bros that's gay.

Benny Harvey posted:

E: just realizing this means Christianity in India is older than in England (or most of the west)

I think the oldest Christian tradition in the world is actually in Ethiopia.

E: second oldest, first is in Armenia apparently.

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 19:26 on Jul 11, 2023

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
efb on the buttcoin joke, will just say I hate how the word root crypto is ruined for probably decades.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

PhazonLink posted:

efb on the buttcoin joke, will just say I hate how the word root crypto is ruined for probably decades.

Cryptozoology is now the study of ape NFTs

I don't make the rules

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004

Fister Roboto posted:

There's also Gary the Cryptofascist from Disco Elysium.

(the crypto stands for cryptids)

Most cryptids aren't fascists, though bigfoot is a libertarian.

The Mothman however is deeply concerned about public infrastructure.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Lmao

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

As much as I love Mothman, I wouldn't trust him with bridge construction.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

As much as I love Mothman, I wouldn't trust him with bridge construction.

He was trying to warn everyone that the bridge failed inspection!

...He has a civil engineering degree.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

In what loving universe does this knucklehead live where Margot Robbie isn't one considered one of the prettiest of the prettiest?

https://twitter.com/KILLTOPARTY/status/1678758437826461696

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Margot is extremely attractive but she’s still no Ry Gos

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Vandar posted:

In what loving universe does this knucklehead live where Margot Robbie isn't one considered one of the prettiest of the prettiest?

https://twitter.com/KILLTOPARTY/status/1678758437826461696

He has about 50 replies saying "where are the big Barbie doll tits" so I guess he has a specific type. Calling literally one of the most conventionally attractive people alive today "not pretty enough" is a pretty clear bait post though. Reminds me of that women-rating subreddit that has the full list of examples in which, among other things, Brie Larson is a 5.5.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Margot Robbie was cast as Barbie because she looks like Barbie.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Platystemon posted:

Margot Robbie was cast as Barbie because she looks like Barbie.

She's also a really good actor.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

AceClown posted:

I always thought a cryptofacist was a nazi with bitcoins

Gore Vidal invented the term to describe William F Buckley.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

2 things.
Firstly I thought Ken had brown hair?
And second, I have a new favorite kind of iosm.
Blowhard know-it-all amateur radio guys getting into slapfights in youtube comment sections while giving their call sign. Apparently these guys don't realise that a condition of their radio station license is the publication of the station address. It takes about as long as a Google search to find an address from a ham call sign.
IRL related is having the call sign as a vanity license plate. If you have that, better hope nobody gets road rage at you.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
my new favorite iosm kind of guys is the guy ho believes planes can fly on free energy (without fuel) because if planes used fuel, they'd constantly be queueing for refueling, and also how would thousands of gallons of fuel fit in wings??

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Never seen a plane at a gas station

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

B33rChiller posted:

Firstly I thought Ken had brown hair?
Ken was blonde from the beginning, but there have been a poo poo-ton of variants and not-Kens

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

FFT posted:

Ken was blonde from the beginning, but there have been a poo poo-ton of variants and not-Kens

Also one of the previews has confirmed that Ryan Gosling is specifically playing Beach Ken, and Beach Ken is indeed blonde.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Nice! I should catch up on my barbie lore.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

goblin week posted:

my new favorite iosm kind of guys is the guy ho believes planes can fly on free energy (without fuel) because if planes used fuel, they'd constantly be queueing for refueling, and also how would thousands of gallons of fuel fit in wings??
They're clearly wind powered. You can see the turbine right on the front of the plane.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Haha, Margot Robbie and Brie Larson are both hot as gently caress

Have these idiots given any examples of women they do find attractive?

Wtf

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

...! posted:

Have these idiots given any examples of women they do find attractive?

Lara Croft,
That anime woman who they took away her "vagina bones"
That other anime woman who is really a 3,000 year old demon and not a little girl. Honest she is.
Their step sister Wait no, please don't tell her I sad that.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

FFT posted:

Even the first anime version portrayed him as a blonde blue eyed white guy from argentina.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Takeoff

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Decrepus posted:

Even the first anime version portrayed him as a blonde blue eyed white guy from argentina.

:godwinning:

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I stand corrected

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

wakka wakka posted:

Most cryptids aren't fascists, though bigfoot is a libertarian.

The Mothman however is deeply concerned about public infrastructure.

I think squonk is a 4 chan fascist

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Can you imagine the internet nerd poo poo storm if they had stuck with their original choice of casting Amy Schumer as Barbie? Holy hell that would have given all those angry internet movie critics HUNDREDS of hours of material to bitch about it. They HATE that woman!

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
Squonk is a goon for sure. Those hopskinsville goblins though..

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Decrepus posted:

Mein Kenff :swoon:

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Panfilo posted:

Can you imagine the internet nerd poo poo storm if they had stuck with their original choice of casting Amy Schumer as Barbie? Holy hell that would have given all those angry internet movie critics HUNDREDS of hours of material to bitch about it. They HATE that woman!

Some many years back my partner was taking a course at NY Film Academy, and one day Amy Schumer came by as a guest instructor. Apparently she was insanely racist to the one Argentinian girl taking the course. That's been the extent of my personal indirect knowledge of Amy Schumer but boy is it not good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Rejoice about what, exactly? All the categories saw people lose trust across the board here.
https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/status/1677100936181739521?t=9yeMgsIvuScF9wQd9OywgA&s=19