Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

click any of their images and it leads you to a twitter log in page absolutely brwilliant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
you have to hold A to understand reality

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Slotducks posted:

click any of their images and it leads you to a twitter log in page absolutely brwilliant

mad?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the milk machine posted:

it was B

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/1679174441505542144?t=UDR0Q-v3awuzwEQ9ZVuq-A&s=19

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

the reality controller uses the xbox layout

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

lmao this mf doesn’t understand reality

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the milk machine posted:

the milk machine posted:

the reality controller uses the xbox layout

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
https://twitter.com/herrohansbrix/status/1678950303020855296?s=20

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
elon musks stupidity just got 5 of my beloved colleagues fired so i just want to say: gently caress his stupid inbred apartheid face. gently caress his stupid fake jaw. i hope a lot of things happen to him that i cannot legally say on an internet forum

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
the reality understander has logged on

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

anime was right posted:

elon musks stupidity just got 5 of my beloved colleagues fired so i just want to say: gently caress his stupid inbred apartheid face. gently caress his stupid fake jaw. i hope a lot of things happen to him that i cannot legally say on an internet forum

howd that happen op

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

anime was right posted:

wtf happened to them??

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

anime was right posted:

is he your boss or this cancel culture run amok?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
twitter api costs are astronomical. between twitter and reddit, social is toast. i cannot stress this enough: it is going to become a wild west land where nazis run everything and no one wants to touch it with a 420 foot pole. corporations and advertising will not persist as entities on social at this rate.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

anime was right posted:

corporations and advertising will not persist as entities on social at this rate.

Sounds good to me

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

without them nazis and harassment will run even more rampant. no ones going to moderate these platforms. scammers will be even more common.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

anime was right posted:

without them nazis and harassment will run even more rampant. no ones going to moderate these platforms. scammers will be even more common.

Nah, at this point advertisers are not a moderating force. Maybe on meta, but not for twitter

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

anime was right posted:

we're gonna have to abandon the internet, like one of those cool cyberpunk stories where all the computers are haunted by ghosts or whatever

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Nah, at this point advertisers are not a moderating force. Maybe on meta, but not for twitter

im not talking about twitter. im talking about social, period. reddit. insta. all of it.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

we're gonna have to abandon the internet, like one of those cool cyberpunk stories where all the computers are haunted by ghosts or whatever

except the ghost is hitler

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
twitter reddit and instagram dying will be a net good shame about all the nazis though

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

i loving LOVE understanding reality ftw

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

anime was right posted:

im not talking about twitter. im talking about social, period. reddit. insta. all of it.

Advertisers are not allies

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Let the nazis scam each other

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

one of the few good points of Cyberpunk is that the Internet has an entire chunk walled off that is essentially a place where rogue AI are just waiting to turn your brain into mush

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
invest in big forum

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
same thing happens in Peter Watts’ Rifters trilogy, the internet becomes the ecological substrate of AI and is essentially inaccessible to humans

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Batten down the forum hatches

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

social media balkanization ftw

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Ben Nerevarine posted:

same thing happens in Peter Watts’ Rifters trilogy, the internet becomes the ecological substrate of AI and is essentially inaccessible to humans

ohhhh poo poo I loved Blindsight and Echopraxia

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

anime was right posted:

I want all of those things to die

spacemang_spliff posted:

twitter reddit and instagram dying will be a net good shame about all the nazis though

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
https://twitter.com/SaeedDiCaprio/status/1679177972874461210/photo/1

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Mfs can't even properly apply some LPS 3

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

😂

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Seeing carlson 's dumb mug and remembering a key reason he got fired by fox was bringing a bible to a dinner with his boss and his boss's ex fiancee

what? why would they be mad about that? fox is all about making a christian ethnostate???

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

In Training posted:

Collectively we contributed some of the most widely used methods in the field, in particular the Adam optimizer, Batch Normalization, Layer Normalization, and the discovery of adversarial examples. We further introduced innovative techniques and analyses such as Transformer-XL, Autoformalization, the Memorizing Transformer, Batch Size Scaling, and μTransfer. We have worked on and led the development of some of the largest breakthroughs in the field including AlphaStar, AlphaCode, Inception, Minerva, GPT-3.5, and GPT-4.

Been saying this

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

we here at twitter are foremost experts in the field of normalization

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

RC Cola posted:

what? why would they be mad about that? fox is all about making a christian ethnostate???

except rupert murdoch just wants a plain ol ethnostate, christianity is just the hammer he's chosen to build it, he doesn't like the idea of the hammer getting too many big ideas about its place in the plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Sir Tonk posted:

lol @ the anti-trafficking people promoting/interviewing tate after all the trafficking charges

their boisterous anti-trafficking performances were projection hope that helps