Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shinjobi posted:

Men in Black was good

last night i realized the lyrics to the song were not 'here come the men in black, the ones that youll remember' but 'here come the men in black, they wont let you remember'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

Lance is afraid of a ghost blowjob, the coward

woo woo woo!

you know it

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

https://twitter.com/knoxben1/status/1679100898411270146?t=-g4kVMI62FkkexhY2CE3Xg&s=19

IT'S STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Cupping my hands around my mouth and letting out a "Aguhhhh"

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Not gonna lie, for a split second when the page first loaded I thought that was Luger.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/cksaul/status/1678963700773056513

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

You'll do at least two double takes.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
King Haku :hmmyes:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Hirez posted:

King Haku :hmmyes:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tom burke used to post as 'Burke!' on a tiny forum community i was a part of and he was a real character. congrats

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

all this does is show even more how cool nyla's stance is in the photo

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Ghostbusters is alright, a bit of fun, wouldn't go out of my way for it. Lance seems alright.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

MassRafTer posted:

Hey hey it's suplay, I guess.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Dawgstar posted:

Hey hey it's suplay, I guess.

Conrad did seem worse on first scan, then I saw a picture that was no laughing matter.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
The juxtaposition of General Rection and "Lou Thesz World Heavyweight Championship Award" is very funny, indeed. Also his look makes me wish we had him as mini-Taker like Scott Steiner had Petey Williams as Lil' Petey Pump.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Someone pointed it out already, but :lol: at Mary eating popcorn while watching news about dogfights.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
It's important to remember that the Lou Thesz Hall of Fame has weird sort of "sub-awards" beyond the Hall of Fame proper:

Frank Gotch Award "Positive Recognition to the Industry through Work Outside It" (2023 Winner: Haku)
James C Melby Award "Excellence in Wrestling Writing or Historical Preservation" ( 2023 Winner: Tom Burke)
Trainer Award: (2023 Winner: Boris Malenko)
Gordon Solie Award: "Excellent in Professional Wrestling Broadcasting" (sole previous winners Gordon Solie and Jim Ross are joined by Conrad Thompson this year)
Lou Thesz Award "Excellence in the Realm of Public Service" (2023 Winner: Bill Demott?!?!?!)

Never mind, I'm even more confused.

EDIT: Oh, I assume he's winning because he runs a foundation against drunk driving because his daughter was killed by a drunk driver. I don't feel like making GBS threads on that, but you'd think that would get mentioned (for multiple reasons) in the awards press release.

Edge & Christian fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Jul 13, 2023

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
https://twitter.com/Mei_gtmv/status/1679528032791576576

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I don't like it comes off poorly. But I don't really know anything about him

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Shard posted:

I don't like it comes off poorly. But I don't really know anything about him

guy is just frustrated about a year of bad luck and venting about it. it's fair.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Fair enough

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I really hope he gets his "Sorry for not being at Forb" match soon. He really is a highlight of every MLW show I've seen him on and I was really excited for him to get a big Pape showing :smith:

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
tom is cool and should be signed

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he was there and got put over in a squash and paid the same as an apology. further he will enjoy a future appearance which has people clamoring for it now. couldn't have gone better. unless you're a little crybaby who can't beat me up like he is. don't tell tom lawlor the woods i live in because if you do he'll get beat up and i won't

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

tom is cool and should be signed

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

tom is cool, but his shorts are too long

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Honestly? He’s not that filthy.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
https://twitter.com/theDALTONcastle/status/1679551982233591820?s=20

Don't listen to Filthy 4 weekly this week if you don't want disappointed Lawler. Like he's right, he's busy, his career was in an upswing, but it's gotta be sad not to be making that great money and upwards career milestones.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Everyone should be doing the filthy claps

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Trent Baretta noooo

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Chris James 2 posted:

Trent Baretta noooo

RFK2.0 is the most Trent? Baretta candidate in all of history

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Greg Is Gullible Now

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
I hope Chuck will constantly make fun of him for that.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Never heard of this RFK guy before so I googled him and apparently he just got undone by a fart

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Rarity posted:

Never heard of this RFK guy before so I googled him and apparently he just got undone by a fart

Well that certainly does stink

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

It is really quite odd he didn't get booked for the G1 this year. Like, I get that the NJPW office are eternally grateful to Chase Owens for stepping up 2 days before BOSJ 2016 to replace one of the Bucks but him just having a job is plenty gratitude, he doesn't need to be in the G1. Or Hikuleo. He was at least clap-over last year, which is more over than Hikuleo has ever been

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

chase owens shouldn't have a job in a just world and tom lawlor is great and should be given more opportunities, dude cares so much about wrestling and has got really quite good at it over the years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

This randomly came up on my Facebook feed. I recall the post announcing this had quite a few comments bemoaning the induction of a certain someone. A lot of them appear to be gone. Should've gotten screenshots when I had the chance.