Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
doesn't work as a snype

it's friday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
page snipes have no inherent power

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

page sniping is illegal i nthe friday thread

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i had a joke that was meant to go immediately under redshirt's last post and it didn't work as the first comment on a new page. that was an edit. i wasn't commenting as to the nature of sniping

here, have a shot of sambuca. salud

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Camera zooms out to show what turns out to be an old Škoda Edit: reverse-image search is saying something about Thailand and consorts

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

:morning: and have to wait for coffee because of this WACK antibiotic i'm on

You mustn't let the antibiotics drink too much caffeine (not unlike Gremlins) :ohdear:

itry fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Jul 14, 2023

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I hurt my shin and rotator cuff and took the day off yesterday, still kinda hurts but I gotta go back to work today. Sucks.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

kntfkr posted:

i had a joke that was meant to go immediately under redshirt's last post and it didn't work as the first comment on a new page. that was an edit. i wasn't commenting as to the nature of sniping

here, have a shot of sambuca. salud

your methods are curious, yet bold, op

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Right click save as "Stern Chinese woman"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I have this black owned Creole barbecue place that I use for a company events often, so we're throwing up jambalaya, cornbread and lots of different barbecue options. every couple months we do a company get together. So work basically ends at noon and then we're barbecuing until 4:00 or 4:30 then everyone's gone.

So it's going to be a good day for all. And a nice way to Friday

Probably some of the most amazing Creole food I've ever eaten as well as great great barbecue.

The dad who's kind of the head of the family absolutely loves weed. To his detriment because last time I gave him a bag of gummies he was eating them the entire time. By the end of it he asked me for a loving Uber because he couldn't see straight it was good poo poo

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
that's the king of thailands consort. she got criticized for piloting the national helicopter in a sports bra but it was sports bra friday so what she gonna do

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Why are you throwing up the jambalaya and corn bread and BBQ ):

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nooner posted:

Why are you throwing up the jambalaya and corn bread and BBQ ):

Mmm, cornbread.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Edibles make me nervous cuz mindlessly eating gummy bears is a mechanical thing that just happens

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

im supposed to be working on some warranty redesign of this machine that my predecessor designed but ive been enjoying the pm part of this job too much and don't wanna design any more and also it's friday, so i don't want to do anything

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

gonna be a hot one out there today wow

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kntfkr posted:

Edibles make me nervous cuz mindlessly eating gummy bears is a mechanical thing that just happens

Trust in The Force

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

kntfkr posted:

And that is literally what this man did I mean he was eating him like a bag of loving sour worms.

I'll be honest and up front I like getting people too loving high but I don't do it intentionally all the time. I like people to be in a safe space before I open their third eye with too big of a dab

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

And that is literally what this man did I mean he was eating him like a bag of loving sour worms.

I'll be honest and up front I like getting people too loving high but I don't do it intentionally all the time. I like people to be in a safe space before I open their third eye with too big of a dab

Please get me very high

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

it's friday

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Luvcow posted:

it's friday

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

ive been enjoying the pm part of this job too much

my project managers also very much seem to enjoy doing loving nothing all day

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Luvcow posted:

it's friday

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Konar posted:

my project managers also very much seem to enjoy doing loving nothing all day

it's so ftw i can barely believe i got this job

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Happy Friday You Nerds

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
sound on
https://i.imgur.com/hl2CpNc.mp4

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

PARTY GOAT

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
ngl, i was hoping for goat drinking noises

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

pacerwpg posted:

ngl, i was hoping for goat drinking noises

I'll find you one don't worry

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
i hope it sounds funny :ohdear:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

don't dox Smugworth like that

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg
it's friday
party hard

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

pacerwpg posted:

i hope it sounds funny :ohdear:

i lied to you it turns out everyone willing to give a goat beer is incapable of recording audio

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

"Adam Sandler 'Goat' stand up bit" (14:27)

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

My dad had a coworker who had a farm. He had a goat that'd eat cigarette butts and would try and steal your beer so you could never set it down.

My sister loved that goat, she tried to "walk" it on a leash and was told if he starts running you need to let go. She was walking him, he started running and she didn't let go and go dragged down a gravel driveway.

At some point the goat died and my parents told us he got sick. What actually happened is this dude was growing a poo poo load of weed and was drying it in his barn. The goat got in there and ate the whole drat crop so he Wang doodled the goat in the head with a shovel.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
vacation time started today btw

grabbing a del taco GRILLED BREAKFAST RECTANGLE to celebrate

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Saalkin posted:

What actually happened is this dude was growing a poo poo load of weed and was drying it in his barn. The goat got in there and ate the whole drat crop so he Wang doodled the goat in the head with a shovel.

this is how i want to die

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Taking a giant Friday morning dump :allears:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Nooner posted:

and now you've made this post what next? :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

Just about to crack open a can of Kirkland Cold Brew rn.