Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

imagine the mental fortitude while he was permabanned......

:grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Oh my God I'm completely loving stuffed. I'm high as gently caress sitting on the chilling couch I don't even know if I'm going to come home tonight. Ugh .

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Oh my God I'm completely loving stuffed. I'm high as gently caress sitting on the chilling couch I don't even know if I'm going to come home tonight. Ugh .

Come back to us, War Crime! Disregard that Grey peeping at you from over there in the corner. He’s just curious.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Trying to porch sit but being eaten alive by mosquitos

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
From the dinner thread.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Wisconsin Friday Fish Fry

This one wasn't too bad but not great.

I got the bluegill which was really good but the tartar sauce sucked. My mom gave me a crab/cheese stuffed shrimp and that was also good but a bit rich. That's a BLT pasta salad there, and again, good but too rich.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

From the dinner thread.

Is bluegill local to WI/MI? The only fresh fish I see in Ohio is catfish so most fish sounds gross by default, and I do not know fish at all.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

chinatown being unbanned is a friday thread/nom epique thread SAD success story spanning decades and that's a real lol

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

anytime a permaban is reversed, the person who approved it should be perma'd instead, gotta have skin in the game

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I am currently drunk, eating Taco Bell...trying to pet the stray cats I take care of and feed...but I think they know I'm drunk so are wary...normally they're okay with my pets...

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gatts posted:

I am currently drunk, eating Taco Bell...trying to pet the stray cats I take care of and feed...but I think they know I'm drunk so are wary...normally they're okay with my pets...

Have you ever thought of all the world's life forms as your strays?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

back from dinner out, got a veggie burg with ghost pepper jack and all the fixins (minus mayo), fries with malt vinegar, and a crisp soda fountain diet coke

sat on a covered patio during the tail end of an evening thunderstorm, good vibes and a welcome break from the heat

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It's Friday, I'm in Love

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

satanic splash-back posted:

Is bluegill local to WI/MI? The only fresh fish I see in Ohio is catfish so most fish sounds gross by default, and I do not know fish at all.
Bluegill is local to just about everywhere in the US, but when it's not around, plenty of other sunfish are. I do feel like I only hear about people eating bluegill though, not other sunfish.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

satanic splash-back posted:

Yeah, usually on the menu in my area you'll find bluegill, perch, walleye, and of course cod for lame people. If they have catfish I jump on it but that's rare. Walleye is usually my go to but I'm starting to like the tinier fishies lately.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I really need to try some fish next time I'm near relatively unpolluted water source then

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Wisconsin has more lakes than Minnesota. :grin:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Wisconsin has more lakes than Minnesota. :grin:

Maine is in the running for most lakes/ponds.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

Have you ever thought of all the world's life forms as your strays?

Lemmie tell you about the racoons, skunks, possums, deer, birds...rabbits, prairie dogs, squirells, chipmunks I get too....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gatts posted:

Lemmie tell you about the racoons, skunks, possums, deer, birds...

The weasels, the porcupines, the hares, the ferrets, the toads, even the slugs, in their infinite slowness...

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

The weasels, the porcupines, the hares, the ferrets, the toads, even the slugs, in their infinite slowness...

My back yard is like a farm, man...

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gatts posted:

My back yard is like a farm, man...

I'd welcome you to my forest. EXCEPT, we have bear doing things he/she should not.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

I'd welcome you to my forest. EXCEPT, we have bear doing things he/she should not.

*hi five* I met bears in Alaska, they kind of were into their own bidness at that point.

https://i.imgur.com/AwEFunQ.mp4

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Skulling a couple bottles of piss before I head out to a dive bar/karaoke place for the evening. My vertigo from my head injury has finally completely healed so I'm going to go try and get another!

Looking forward to seeing some friends and acquaintances I haven't seen in a month!

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jul 15, 2023

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

One of the greatest moments in my forest life is when I caused a bear to do a double take.

I sneaked up on him, he looked back at me, casually looked away, then did a hard look back and then a jump scare and run the heck out of there.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Apps and booze for dinner tonight. Had nary a drop all week so was nice to skull some piss. Apps included BEEF sliders topped with beer cheese and bacon/onion jam, chicken and waffles, pretzel dipped liberally in a nice HOT mustard.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Apps and booze for dinner tonight. Had nary a drop all week so was nice to skull some piss. Apps included BEEF sliders topped with beer cheese and bacon/onion jam, chicken and waffles, pretzel dipped liberally in a nice HOT mustard.

You speak of food as if it were a download.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

You speak of food as if it were a download.

Downloaded into my freakin stomach

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Downloaded into my freakin stomach

Five.

Five dollar.

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

Wendigee posted:

Skulling a couple bottles of piss before I head out to a dive bar/karaoke place for the evening. My vertigo from my head injury has finally completely healed so I'm going to go try and get another!

Looking forward to seeing some friends and acquaintances I haven't seen in a month!

this is awesome, I think I remember you writing it could be permanent? Or something like that, anyway, nothing more valuable than good health

had a beer and gonna make some pasta w/peanut sauce, I've been sick and I won't have the appetite for a whole pizza over the next few days, next weekend I should be good go

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

kntfkr posted:

that's the king of thailands consort. she got criticized for piloting the national helicopter in a sports bra but it was sports bra friday so what she gonna do

Are they poly, or is he just a pig?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

happy Friday

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

redshirt posted:

Maine is in the running for most lakes/ponds.

MN is the "land of 10,000 lakes" but WI has about 15,000 which is the 2nd highest in the nation!

However, I guess Alaska has about 3 million lakes so that kinda destroys any other competition many times over.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MN is the "land of 10,000 lakes" but WI has about 15,000 which is the 2nd highest in the nation!

However, I guess Alaska has about 3 million lakes so that kinda destroys any other competition many times over.

Yeah we should just exclude Alaska for any of these kind of discussions, cuz it will always win.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8adHeLqkfU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:lol:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Not quite Friday related but this is hilarious. Some studio exec said "The endgame is to allow things to drag on until union members start losing their houses"

https://twitter.com/OS2NOX/status/1679950089672970241

He got a temp ban from Twitter for a while when he responded to the Koch brother death.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Not quite Friday related but this is hilarious. Some studio exec said "The endgame is to allow things to drag on until union members start losing their houses"

https://twitter.com/OS2NOX/status/1679950089672970241

He got a temp ban from Twitter for a while when he responded to the Koch brother death.

YES

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i got high and ate a black pudding and fried egg roll so friday completed boom

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i got high and ate a black pudding and fried egg roll so friday completed boom

Stay on target

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I still gotta work tomorrow, but I had a couple beers and some weed and then ate a whole package of spicy pork and veggie potstickers. Feelin' pretty good fellas