Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
I think I've got only one shirt club shirt that is getting to the point of disrepair where it should probably be taken out to pasture. It's pretty crazy how well they've held up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

it's in the mighty hands of steel
Fun Shoe
I wore my Henchman 24 memorial shirt so much it did eventually wear out, but I wore it a lot.

Russian Guyovitch
Apr 22, 2008

Some little mice sat in the barn to spin. Pussy came by and popped her head in. What are you doing my little men?

tarlibone posted:

I wore my Henchman 24 memorial shirt so much it did eventually wear out, but I wore it a lot.

Same. The rest I just got too fat to wear, because they’re shirts I bought for a show I started watching in my early/mid twenties and I am now in my early forties.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

None of my shirt club shirts have worn out, per se, but a lot of them did suffer the tragic fate of shrinking to a "size stupid" in the wash, where they only shrink up, revealing my midriff

Maybe it's time for me to get into crop tops

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Another happy customer of the T-shirt club. The Spanakpoita shirt is probably ready to be sent to a farm upstate but the OSI and Shallow Gravy shirts are only now starting to show their age and I've worn them constantly.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Where is everyone planning on watching the movie? I have no idea which streaming platform it's being released on, is it being released on bluray the same day?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

ruddiger posted:

Where is everyone planning on watching the movie? I have no idea which streaming platform it's being released on, is it being released on bluray the same day?

digitally on July 21, Blu-ray on July 25. i assume it's on Max and you can buy it other places at some point. i got my blu-ray preordered.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Most of my shirt club shirts are still intact because I don’t wear them often. However my HankCo and Glorious Extra color are all worn out and pit stained to the point of being workout shirts.

I would pay upwards of $40 each to get an exact replica of some of these shirts just due to their quality and longevity. poo poo, part of my job is making shirts for merch and I can’t find a vendor to match these shirts to save my life.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

TK-42-1 posted:

I would pay upwards of $40 each to get an exact replica of some of these shirts just due to their quality and longevity.

Same. It seems like an obvious money making scheme since whenever they put shirts up now they are sold out in less than an hour.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

I get it tho. The fervor is around their exclusivity. Walked by a dude wearing the stuyvesant shirt a couple years ago and had the same one on. One of those ‘ehhh!’ moments.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Sockser posted:

None of my shirt club shirts have worn out, per se, but a lot of them did suffer the tragic fate of shrinking to a "size stupid" in the wash, where they only shrink up, revealing my midriff

Maybe it's time for me to get into crop tops

Clearly it's a sign that you should cosplay as Billy when he got zapped with the reverse mode of the Shrink Ray

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

I sadly missed out on the email that new shirts were released. I have a bunch of previous shirt club shirts that I've never worn because I ordered a size too small multiple seasons in a row thinking I'd go back to my prefatherhood weight and lol nope.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

ihatepants posted:

I sadly missed out on the email that new shirts were released. I have a bunch of previous shirt club shirts that I've never worn because I ordered a size too small multiple seasons in a row thinking I'd go back to my prefatherhood weight and lol nope.

I will buy them off you if they're unused. :v:

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

AlternateNu posted:

I will buy them off you if they're unused. :v:

I'll look for them the next time I drop by my storage unit. I have been keeping them there in a vacuum sealed bag and they definitely have never been used (washed once each). They're all in Large.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

I will absolutely buy larges holy poo poo

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

ihatepants posted:

I'll look for them the next time I drop by my storage unit. I have been keeping them there in a vacuum sealed bag and they definitely have never been used (washed once each). They're all in Large.

loving sweet. Thanks!

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
There used to be an online shirt store called Rotten Cotton that did a lot of movie/horror themed shirts and they're the only ones that have come close to being as nice as the Shirt Club ones in longevity and material. Sadly pretty sure they are also gone and buried.

Also I guess I should cancel my amazon preorder for the Blu-Ray of the movie at this point because it's been pushed back to August 31st for some reason.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

ihatepants posted:

Yeah if those other goons don't bite on the shirts let me know because Larges are what I need.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
A lot of my shirts are beat up or even worse, too small, now. I’m gonna get them made into a quilt or blanket locally.

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!
https://twitter.com/KenPlume/status/1679209555463401476

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

My favorite TV Dad :allears:

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Consummate Professional posted:

A lot of my shirts are beat up or even worse, too small, now. I’m gonna get them made into a quilt or blanket locally.

How about a pillow?

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

it's in the mighty hands of steel
Fun Shoe
Can we all just acknowledge that this is happening?

I'm not saying that it is. That'd be a surefire way to jinx things.

But I'm not going to lie... it's feeling real.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

tarlibone posted:

Can we all just acknowledge that this is happening?

I'm not saying that it is. That'd be a surefire way to jinx things.

But I'm not going to lie... it's feeling real.

I have no idea what you're talking about. shutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutup

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Lol looks like Dr. 0 did get Dr Strange's building. hahaha nice.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Do we know the movie's length yet? Are they getting a full two hour shindig or a tight 80 min?

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Warbird posted:

I have no idea what you're talking about. shutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutup

I'll jan 6 the uh.. HBO HQ?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Happy Landfill posted:

My favorite TV Dad :allears:

So much about Orpheus makes sense considering he's probably winding people up about half the time, but it's absolutely impossible to tell when.

I think that's something he has in common with Rusty, actually. ...and definitely also gets from his own mentor.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
Just a few more days.

It's been a hell of a long wait.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

CatstropheWaitress posted:

Do we know the movie's length yet? Are they getting a full two hour shindig or a tight 80 min?

The blu-ray box says 84 minutes.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

bull3964 posted:

The blu-ray box says 84 minutes.

I think someone upthread said it, but remember All That and Gargantua 2 felt like a full on event and jam packed with content and it was only 48 minutes. It’ll have plenty of beats to hit at 84.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

Later losers!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQbAwXJgIKw

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Now that’s a plot I can get in to

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

If you couldn't find any weirdness, maybe we'll just have to make some!
Hell yeah, brick frog wasn't no chump.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Brriiiiiick Frog!

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

BRICK FROG!!!!!!!! :namazu:

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

ONE MORE WEEK!

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
BRICK FROG!

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Was looking at buying the movie on YouTube (you can't pre-buy it yet) and then I started looking at buying the seasons as I already have 1. But Gargantua 2, Shallow Gravy, and the Halloween special aren't a part of the seasons. I don't think they're available on YouTube (unless they're sold separately somewhere). This is spectacularly dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

I want to say that Gargantua 2 and the Halloween Special are included as part of certain seasons on Amazon but I could be entirely wrong, no clue about YouTube.